Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

StompyNZ

I can confirm that i have this working with A18. I have an custom alert that triggers the spawner when someone donates $1 or cheers with 100 bits. I am just trying to figure how to get this thing to spawn a specific zombie.

You got me curious, how are you tying 7days logs to twitch?

You got me curious, how are you tying 7days logs to twitch?

not tying the logs to twitch at all. I created a custom alert on streamelements that does a web request when a 100 bits are used.

- - - Updated - - -

with the new 4.0.1 version. is anyone experiencing an issue with spawning in a horde and all the zombies die right after they spawn in?

• 2 weeks later...
with the new 4.0.1 version. I am experiencing an issue with spawning in a horde and all the zombies die right after they spawn in. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?

Just confirming this bug as I logged onto the forum to go to this thread to report this very bug

bc-spawn horde

is the command I believe our friend is referencing as it's the command that does the same thing for me

Im told StompyNZ is aware of the bug and knows how to fix it. I'm sure an update will be out soon that will address this issue. I just hope its soon. My viewers really enjoy spawning zombie hordes on me and right now they cant. LOL.

A number of streamers use it for that purpose. Maybe they should kick back to Stompy?

If you look at the count part of the command...it is 20.

I do some web coding so the url % are

%2Fcount%3D20%20

/count=20

so just change it to

%2Fcount%3D1%20

Yes that would work but it would spawn in a random zombie. I would like to spawn in specific zombies. I figured out how to do it but i cant be near my base when its executed because there isn't a valid spawn point when I'm in my base.

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy to kick back some earnings from this. I coded a custom alert in streamelements that triggers this web request when someone donates a minimum amount of cash or bits. worked great before 4.0.1

Im told StompyNZ is aware of the bug and knows how to fix it. I'm sure an update will be out soon that will address this issue. I just hope its soon. My viewers really enjoy spawning zombie hordes on me and right now they cant. LOL.

Apparently it's not something he either knows how to fix or cares to fix at this point.

Since it's been a month.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to disable the logging message sent to the Chat when I have activated bc-prefix? Also, is it possible to change those chat colors coming from bcm as they are currently red and hard to read.

I'd love to disable the "Your Message was blocked" message in all red as well. We are using a bot with a password system, and mute all new players on arrival.

So when they enter their password, they get the "blocked message" reply, which suggests something went wrong with the password and then the confirmation pops up and then confusion is BIG ^^

Configurable responses and colors would be fantastic!

Ok using 4.2.0 and having trouble with bc-import. When importing my POI, it doesn't load the entire prefab, it seems to chop off the last 20 ish blocks. Size is quite large 149x63x139 roughly..

Any issues with the function not allowing the entire prefab to load?

When i try to import nothing imports, the console says loading prefab with sleepers, but nothing actually loads in.

i was trying to use BCM in lieu of native "dynamic prefab" , while dynamic prefab will export ad save fine, when you import, it looks fine until you relog into the server and its gone.

BCM just wont even load prefabs at all

edit: it loads prefabs fine. i was trying to import a dynamic prefab using BCM, but alas dynamic prefabs are made of 100% ether.

Edited by Spoutinwyze (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I am looking at using bc-block to fill an area with a block, but i need the blocks to be oriented in a certain way.

For example, i have stainless steel half-block (id ' stainlessSteelHalf'), but i need them to spawn vertically, along the west side of the block. The default is on the bottom of the block.

I have tried using the subcommand to rotate once they're placed, but rotation doesn't seem to change the block.

Is it possible to either fill a block with rotation, or rotate blocks once placed?

Hi There, Wanting to import the prefab foot_stadium and put up high walls around it to use for a battle arena, have spend hours trying to import a prefab and cant seem to do it, are you able to post a quick how to or write the command line on what I should be typing into the console to make the prefab appear.

any help would be great.

Many Thanks.

• 5 months later...
23 hours ago, Nacron83 said:

Hello,

We have downloaded for our new server BC version 5.0.0. RAT does not recognize that we have it in the mods folder. Did we miss something? Current Alloc fixes are already on it. RAT is also up to date

Nacron83, this is a known RAT issue (assuming you've loaded the mod to the correct folder, and dont have it in a sub folder).  The BC mod is loading, it's just that the green lights at the bottom of the RAT window don't turn green.  To fix it, start your server with RAT.  Once the server is up and running, from the RAT Tools menu select "Requery Mod List", and the lights should turn green for you.

Edited by GhostRiderGrey
clarification (see edit history)

• xyth locked this topic