Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

StompyNZ

similar to protect command where you will need the loc for 2 diagonal corners of the area you want to change example air. however this command needs the "Y" coords which correlates to "height from bedrock".

example on my server I used:

bc-block fill 2412 0 -7119 2330 75 -7035 air

it filled the entire area and the entire height (75 blocks) from bedrock with air. it did remove all prefabs in the predetermined area.

ok not sure what some of these numbers are i see you are filling it with air and i see the 75 for the height but what is the 2412 0 ? I believe that -7119 is a position on the map but what is 2330 after that? and the 75 is height and the -7035 is the other position on the map? Is there a way to just stand in one place and do something like bc-block fill 50 20 50 air like 50 one way 20 high and 50 the other direction like pblock used to work? just a little confused with the command you used and Thank You :)

2412 east, 0 high, 7119 south is the start location.

2330 east, 75 high, 7035 south is the end location.

Think of it as drawing a box. Lower corner of one end, upper corner of the other.

So this box would be 82 left to right, by 75 up and down, by 84 front and back.

Thank you Guppycur for the information. Yes i was very used to the command pblock air 20 10 50 seems easier than this way. I wish you can do the command the same way just telling it how large you want it knowing I would be standing on the lower left hand corner when making the area. Having to actually put in the location you want is a bit harder, Maybe getting another person to be in the location you want it to be finished at and they tell you their location would work I guess.

Maybe there will be a new command that will allow us to once again just put in the dimensions of the box you want to create instead of the actual location itself.

Thanks again,

SeabeeMan....

Thank you Guppycur for the information. Yes i was very used to the command pblock air 20 10 50 seems easier than this way. I wish you can do the command the same way just telling it how large you want it knowing I would be standing on the lower left hand corner when making the area. Having to actually put in the location you want is a bit harder, Maybe getting another person to be in the location you want it to be finished at and they tell you their location would work I guess.

Maybe there will be a new command that will allow us to once again just put in the dimensions of the box you want to create instead of the actual location itself.

Thanks again,

SeabeeMan....

Agreed it seemed efficient | faster that way

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am trying to get a /pack command working so a player can get teleported back near their pack after they die. I am using RAT and have Bad Company and Alloc's fixes installed.

I am probably going about it wrong but but I started with this bc-loc /player={player_name} in a player died type section.

and I am getting this error

2019-08-16 09:41:51 12930.783 INF GMSG: Player 'jab73180' died

2019-08-16 09:41:51 12930.911 INF Executing command 'bc-loc /player=jab73180' by Telnet from 66.252.49.248:49484

2019-08-16 09:41:51 Error getting location of command sender.

I was then going to figure out how to add a teleport location for that location.

If I am going about this all wrong, let me know.

And also, why am I getting this error? Is the code right?

Thanks for any help.

Once he dies that's no longer his location. Could be a timing issue and he's in spawn limbo while the command is run.

Ok, that makes sense. Is there a way to do what I am trying to do? Use a /pack and /return command to get players back to their respective areas?

I don't know bcm in and out, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't a command to find a players backpack.

...so what I used to do with bcm was I wrote a telnet listener and would capture that kind of info, then create commands. Unless you're already doing this, or a server manager already allows it, I don't see an easy way to do what you're doing.

I don't know bcm in and out, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't a command to find a players backpack.

...so what I used to do with bcm was I wrote a telnet listener and would capture that kind of info, then create commands. Unless you're already doing this, or a server manager already allows it, I don't see an easy way to do what you're doing.

Ok, thanks. I downloaded CPM and got a /pack command going. Still need to figure out a /return command.

Did you happen to see my post above about bc-chatprefix command is bugged possibly?

Or is there another command I should use?

• 3 weeks later...
Do you know what "bc-lp /full" "lkp" and "llp" could be referring to in the live map log file?

Thanks

not a 100% sure, but it seems like a complete list of all online players with all datafields, a list of all known players and a list of all land protection blocks, in that order ^^

• 4 weeks later...

I had no luck with this during A17, I'll be trying again with A18 once all the server fixes and BC gets updated. Actually checking as I type for updates. Of course I was trying to use bot commands in twitch to spawn and it didn't work.

The part after 'command=' is the part you want to change, and you'll need to confirm the command in console for the parameters.

Archived