Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

StompyNZ

You mean to clear your Z selection? Try backspace <-

No I mean if I made a selection of a building, and I want to delete the thing in my blue selection. Cant seems to find any command of that. Like fill it with air or something.

Thanks guys.

I try to import a prefab and get this error? Unable to load prefab ""

Any chance anyone know why i cant load in my prefab?

Figured it out!

Question about the bc-protect command. I have a building that is a perfect square. How do I find the values for x z x2 z2?

Also, what exactly does the command do. Does it make the blocks invulnerable? That is what I am trying to achieve. Thanks in advance for any help. Complete beginner here using these types of commands.

Hello, just started using this one. Its amazing..

But i got a question, how do I copy a building and spawn it another place?

EDIT - Tried to use bc-export and then bc-import "name" but all i get is "Y position is too high by 47 blocks"

What am i doing wrong?

give me an example of how you are using it :) I suspect because I currently dont have the default options you will need to use /loc to have it use a loc stored location. without the /loc it will export a chunk area instead which will go from 0 to 255 height.

bc-export you either use loc in one corner and then no coords, or specify a pair of 3 coords for the corners

e.g.

loc when at one corner at the lowest level you want to export, then 'bc-export <filename> /loc' at the other corner while flying at the top of the area you want. Be sure to go diagonal to define the area

or bc-export <filename> x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2

you can use bc-prefab to view the details of your prefab

e.g.

bc-prefab list water_tower_03 /dim /pp

gives:

{

"Count" : 1,

"Filter" : "water_tower_03",

"Prefabs" : {

"water_tower_03" : "21,20,24:10080"

}

}

the 21,20,24 is the dimensions of the prefab

You can also use bc-prefab trim <prefabname> air and it will remove an layers of the prefab that are entirely air blocks

I'll be doing a fair bit of work on the world editing commands in the next two weeks once I get the events config system setup again and events working.

- - - Updated - - -

Since you are in the Add new features mode, any chance you would consider adding a couple of features from djkrose's scripting mod since he is currently not updating it and open sourced the code?

Specifically, i was thinking about the regen feature to rebuild an area...i have run into broken/closed/disappeared traders more than once this experimental and people built in the same region so i couldnt just delete the region file. I used to just regen the chunks that the trader was in.

Second would be portions of the repair feature...specifically the one that finds and fixes the broken trees...i think it used to fix the ones with 0 hp, but maybe it could be adapted to fix or remove the ones with no hit box we currently have an issue with.

...unless you have these features and i am just looking in the wrong place. Your mod has quite a few features now, it is awesome.

I did have a reset chunk feature but it is currently disabled as I wasnt happy with it. Both mine and DJ's had an issue that could cause the chunk gen to crash. I have a plan on a safer way to implement it and will be looking at that in the next two weeks.

I can have a look at the repair stuff once stable is out and see what can be done.

Looking good so far. Pretty much got all together now for my bot :) Jut one thing I'd like to bother you with: Is there a way to get a players alliances and party info?

Oh, and another one: Would it be possible to delete a playerfile and .bak/.map file from the server with a mod?

Thank you for all your hard work!! Do you take donations of any kind? Patreon or Paypal or whatever? Can't do much as I'm struggling myself, but without your efforts, I'd have to write this on my own, which would mean half a year of learning how to do it at least *g*

Looking good so far. Pretty much got all together now for my bot :) Jut one thing I'd like to bother you with: Is there a way to get a players alliances and party info?

Oh, and another one: Would it be possible to delete a playerfile and .bak/.map file from the server with a mod?

Thank you for all your hard work!! Do you take donations of any kind? Patreon or Paypal or whatever? Can't do much as I'm struggling myself, but without your efforts, I'd have to write this on my own, which would mean half a year of learning how to do it at least *g*

ive have a very basic players groups on server command atm, bc-party

'bc-lp /filter=steamid,friends /pp' will get you a list of players friends

The dead is dead event allows for player delete/backup/restore etc. Will have that enabled again soon.

stompynz @ gmail is my paypal if you feel inclined :) thank you very much for the support ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Specifically, i was thinking about the regen feature to rebuild an area...

I see a new vanilla command chunkreset, you could try that as it appears to be functional in the code at least

chunkreset cx cz cx2 cz2

cant be loaded chunks or have a player lcb

not all of the data is in the base output

you can use /full to get some extras:

GetSteamId(pInfo);
       GetName(pInfo);
       GetEntityId(pInfo);
       GetIp(pInfo);
       GetPing(pInfo);
       GetTotalPlaytime(pInfo);
       GetSessionPlaytime(pInfo);
       GetLastOnline(pInfo);
       GetUnderground(pInfo);
       GetPosition(pInfo);
       GetRotation(pInfo);
       GetHealth(pInfo);
       GetMaxHealth(pInfo);
       GetStamina(pInfo);
       GetMaxStamina(pInfo);
       GetFood(pInfo);
       GetDrink(pInfo);
       GetCoreTemp(pInfo);
       GetArchetype(pInfo);
       GetDistanceWalked(pInfo);
       GetDroppedPack(pInfo);
       GetLevel(pInfo);
       GetLevelProgress(pInfo);
       GetExpToNextLevel(pInfo);
       GetExpForNextLevel(pInfo);
       GetGamestage(pInfo);
       GetScore(pInfo);
       GetKilledPlayers(pInfo);
       GetKilledZombies(pInfo);
       GetDeaths(pInfo);
       GetCurrentLife(pInfo);
       GetLongestLife(pInfo);
       GetItemsCrafted(pInfo);
       GetIsDead(pInfo);
       GetOnGround(pInfo);
       GetIsStuck(pInfo);
       GetIsSafeZoneActive(pInfo);
       GetRemote(pInfo);
       GetLastZombieAttacked(pInfo);
       GetRentedVendor(pInfo);
       GetRentedVendorExpire(pInfo);
       GetLastSaveSecs(pInfo);

if (!Options.ContainsKey("full")) return;

GetBag(pInfo);
       GetBelt(pInfo);
       GetEquipment(pInfo);
       GetSkillPoints(pInfo);
       GetSkills(pInfo);
       GetCraftingQueue(pInfo);
       GetFavouriteRecipes(pInfo);
       GetUnlockedRecipes(pInfo);
       GetQuests(pInfo);
       GetBedroll(pInfo);
       GetWaypoints(pInfo);
       GetMarker(pInfo);
       GetFriends(pInfo);
       GetLpBlocks(pInfo);

skills and buffs not currently working

Hey Stompy.

Just wondering if you have any insight to whats going on.

I was running 3.0.2 and updated to 3.1.0 and its causes the server to crash and not boot.

any ideas to whats going on?

I have since rolled back to 3.0.2 for the meantime

Oh, there was also a bug in bc-versions that if a mod on the server didnt have all the fields in the ModInfo.xml it would give a null ref.

I'll have an update sometime today with the fix

I apparently had the this error :

2018-12-10T17:49:59 34.616 INF (BCM) Error in BCVersions.Execute: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
 at BCM.Models.BCMModInfo..ctor (.Mod mod) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BCM.Commands.BCVersions+<>c.<Process>b__2_0 (.Mod mod) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[Mod,BCM.Models.BCMModInfo].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[bCM.Models.BCMModInfo].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[bCM.Models.BCMModInfo].AddRange (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BCM.Commands.BCVersions.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

################################################################################

2018-12-10T17:50:08 43.701 INF (BCM) Error in BCAdmins.Execute: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
 at BCM.Models.BCMAdmins..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BCM.Commands.BCAdmins.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

################################################################################

2018-12-10T17:50:34 69.988 INF Executing command 'bc-time /s /tag=RAT-BC-TIME-PING' by Telnet from 89.246.116.25:52197
 ##THIS ^ 187 Times, than : ##
 2018-12-10T18:21:53 1948.792 INF Telnet connection closed: 89.246.116.25:52197

Filling up all ModInfo.xml, did the Trick as Workaround for now.

:)

Do you know of anyone who might pick up 7 days to die server manager? The guy who does it is moving on to other games. And has posted the source files for anyone that would want to try it. On discord.

- - - Updated - - -

It works mostly but RWG and Other maps provided as basic are not on it nor the new way to make RWG as options.

Hello, I need some help, can you please show me an example command of how to dig a pit down to bedrock that is a certain width and breadth?

I see bc-wblocks swap and damage. Would these work? I don't want to destroy the bedrock, only the blocks between where I am and the bottom of the map.

Hi Stompy,

This problem with A17 b211 was also an issue last release, i have used the same type of command to either fill in an air block or a terrain block and it works most of the time.

The time where it does not work is when the game mechanics have the terrain continuously collapsing underneath you and the hole getting wide and wider as terrain falls to bedrock. This seems to happen when a mine collapses or a base underground caves in, sometimes the terrain keeps falling in and just getting wider and wider and the only way to fix it, even after a server restart is to reset that region or restore from last backup before the change that affected the terrain.

In an emergency, to prevent it growing into a large hole i would attempt to fill this in with your command and make it fill a section larger than the hole was before it grew to big, and unfortunately it just flashes, but does not actually apply the blocks to prevent the further collapse.

1. LOC would be used to get location

2. bc-block fill terrGround

Running latest BC Mod as well.

This may not be an issue related to your mod at all, but i thought you should know in case you can bandaid the problem.

Cheers

Shaun

I was using the bc block command with xyz coordinates. I probably wasn’t using it correctly. It was the latest version I think. I used ping perfects mod listed for a17.

I reset my map after some testing. When I start building my base today I’ll try it again :)

I was using the bc block command with xyz coordinates. I probably wasn’t using it correctly. It was the latest version I think. I used ping perfects mod listed for a17.

I reset my map after some testing. When I start building my base today I’ll try it again :)

ok just make sure they have updated to 3.2.0 for build 221 (use version command in game to check)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Stompy,

This problem with A17 b211 was also an issue last release, i have used the same type of command to either fill in an air block or a terrain block and it works most of the time.

The time where it does not work is when the game mechanics have the terrain continuously collapsing underneath you and the hole getting wide and wider as terrain falls to bedrock. This seems to happen when a mine collapses or a base underground caves in, sometimes the terrain keeps falling in and just getting wider and wider and the only way to fix it, even after a server restart is to reset that region or restore from last backup before the change that affected the terrain.

In an emergency, to prevent it growing into a large hole i would attempt to fill this in with your command and make it fill a section larger than the hole was before it grew to big, and unfortunately it just flashes, but does not actually apply the blocks to prevent the further collapse.

1. LOC would be used to get location

2. bc-block fill terrGround

Running latest BC Mod as well.

This may not be an issue related to your mod at all, but i thought you should know in case you can bandaid the problem.

Cheers

Shaun

I havent heard anything about that issue so can't really say if theres anything I could do for it. If I get time i'll look into it, but time is pretty limited atm

Archived