Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

StompyNZ

seems to be commercial, only for donators?

or am I reading this wrong? "CSMM Patron's Mod (CPM) is a gift to all those that support Catalysm's Server Manager and Monitor by becoming a patron or direct donator."

I am not a fan of commercial stuff for games :) There is talk of a lite version, but only download links to the full one.

Also, there doesn't seem to be source code available?

If all else fails, I'll have to resort to that. Seeing that I only need the chat command-hide and mute, i'd think this is overkill though. Can the features and commands be disabled at all?

seems to be commercial, only for donators?

or am I reading this wrong? "CSMM Patron's Mod (CPM) is a gift to all those that support Catalysm's Server Manager and Monitor by becoming a patron or direct donator."

I am not a fan of commercial stuff for games :) There is talk of a lite version, but only download links to the full one.

Also, there doesn't seem to be source code available?

If all else fails, I'll have to resort to that. Seeing that I only need the chat command-hide and mute, i'd think this is overkill though. Can the features and commands be disabled at all?

I will be implementing those features, just not sure on timeframe atm.

I am traveling this weekend but may find some time to get them done as server managers other than csmm are wanting them and no independent api mod provides them currently

The next update will have the following new commands

bc-chatcolor => (BCM) ChatColor - Change the chat color for a player

bc-chatmax => (BCM) Max Chat Length - Limits the length of text that can be sent to the chat output

bc-chatprefix, bc-hccp => (BCM) Hide Chat Commands Prefix - Hide chat commands that start with the given prefix

bc-mute => (BCM) Mute Players - Mutes or unmuted a player in public chat

bc-chatcolor <partialname | entityid | steamid> <color> <nameonly=false | fulltext=true>

bc-chatmax <length> (0 for no limit)

bc-chatprefix - clears the prefix

bc-chatprefix <prefix> - sets the prefix to the given string (no spaces)

bc-mute list - list the names of all muted players

bc-mute <partialname | entityid | steamid> <true|false> - mute or unmute the given player

I will be hitting the road shortly and theres a few minor issues to work out, but I should have an update ready tonight nz time

The location of the BCMData is now stored in the generated world map name folder (same place as the Regions etc), the SaveGameDir method was being called too early so I have moved the persistent data init to later in the server boot sequence

I will have the events working again either this update or the next.

Version 3.0.2 is available

Added new commands:

bc-mute - mute or unmute a player in global chat

bc-chatcolor - color a player name or name and text in chat

bc-chatmax - set the maximum chat text length

bc-chatprefix - allows you to hide any chat text that begins with the prefix

bc-unlockall - an alias for tile access /r=8 - allows you to gain access to locked containers and doors without changing the locked state

Fixed bc-give to limit quality from 1 to 6, and report to the player on receiving the item

Fixed location of BCData to be in the generated map name folder

Fixed bc-visit to report completion to the player who issued the command

The events system is currently disabled while it is being refactored

Having a recurring error before it sends the server into an endless null reference loop

This started after updating to 3.0.2, tried reverting back to 3.0.1 and its still going ape on me. Any ideas? I've tried completely deleting everything / reinstalling all mods + latest rat version and im still going crazy.

2018-11-25T23:12:13 30.070 INF (BCM) Error in BCPlayersGamestage.Execute: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at BCM.PlayerData.PlayerInfo (System.String steamId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCPlayers+<>c.<Process>b__4_1 (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[system.String,BCM.Models.BCMPlayer].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCPlayers.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Process (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 options, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCPlayersGamestage.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2018-11-25T23:12:13 30.072 INF AstarManager Init

2018-11-25T23:12:13 30.111 INF Executing command 'BC-GS /tag=RAT-BC-GS-PING' by Telnet from 192.95.33.89:50613

2018-11-25T23:12:13 30.118 INF (BCM) Error in BCPlayersGamestage.Execute: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at BCM.PlayerData.PlayerInfo (System.String steamId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCPlayers+<>c.<Process>b__4_1 (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[system.String,BCM.Models.BCMPlayer].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCPlayers.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Process (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 options, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCPlayersGamestage.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCCommandAbstract.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any help is appreciated.

Sorry missed this post.

The way I had to change the location of the persistent data has some issues it seems

The game world doesnt get set by the server until quite late in the boot process and Im assuming having rat running during a reboot is causing it to try and access the persistent data before it should.

Ill disable the persistent data until the game world is done loading to hopefully resolve the issue.

If you can try rebooting while rat is off and if you still get issues delete any BCData folders in the save games (both in RWG which shouldnt exist and in the world name folder)

Version 3.0.4 is available

Added chat logging for all chat types from players

bc-party - new command to display the players parties on the server

Fixed a mistake in the reloading of the chat command prefix setting

Changed the feedback from the server for chatprefix suppressed messages

The format is now:

Logging Command: message

This is to help remove the impression that a bot has received the command and only indicates that the player chat text was suppressed because it began with the chat prefix

bcm has the block and blockrpc commands, which does what pblock does and more

about the only thing bcm doesnt current have that coppis 3.6 did have is trader protection and that will be added soon.

it may take some adjustment to how to use the bcm commands if you are used to using coppis commands, but I will work on making them easier to use :)

Hi StompyNz,

Unfortunately I get the following error in the log:

2018-12-01T12:05:35 17.295 INF Executing command 'bc-admins /gg /json /tag=RAT-BC-SERVERINFO /1l' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:61098

2018-12-01T12:05:36 17.727 INF Executing command 'bc-time /json /tag=RAT-BC-TIME /1l' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:61098

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 4)

2018-12-01T12:05:36 17.916 INF Atlas reset took 185 ms

Unloading 10583 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 278835.

Total: 420.373288 ms (FindLiveObjects: 27.918321 ms CreateObjectMapping: 10.379770 ms MarkObjects: 370.037058 ms DeleteObjects: 12.037625 ms)

2018-12-01T12:05:36 18.359 INF Executing command 'bc-admins /json /tag=RAT-BC-ADMINS /1l' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:61098

2018-12-01T12:05:36 18.367 INF (BCM) Error in BCAdmins.Execute: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at BCM.Models.BCMAdmins..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BCM.Commands.BCAdmins.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2018-12-01T12:05:37 18.437 INF Executing command 'bc-lp /json /tag=RAT-BC-RATLP /strpos /1l /online /filter=steamid,name,entityid,ip,ping,online,position,rotation,health,isdead,level,score,pkill,zkill,deaths,remote' by Telnet from 127.0.0.1:61098

2018-12-01T12:05:38 19.609 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved

For the release of the B208 I have opened a new server and since your release of 3.0.6 is installed.

I will have a new update out sometime today, just waiting on some feedback for the new features and the time to do a few help entries

It will create a new BCMData folder with the version number on the end, and going forward I'll be using this model when there are breaking changes to the data as I think a lot of the errors are from old config data and the files not being deleted for a new update.

I'm just about done adding in the requested features from coppis 3.6 mod. I will be getting the events system working again next, then diving into the world editing commands to finish them off and add some funtionality I have been sitting on for quiet a while.

I will have a new update out sometime today, just waiting on some feedback for the new features and the time to do a few help entries

It will create a new BCMData folder with the version number on the end, and going forward I'll be using this model when there are breaking changes to the data as I think a lot of the errors are from old config data and the files not being deleted for a new update.

I'm just about done adding in the requested features from coppis 3.6 mod. I will be getting the events system working again next, then diving into the world editing commands to finish them off and add some funtionality I have been sitting on for quiet a while.

can't wait!

How does one spawn in a prefab without sleepers or other AI NPC spawns?

I tried to go through bc-import and help bc-import. It said something regarding /nosleepers but I tried adding /nosleepers, nosleepers, and no sleepers to various different commands as well as by itself. Clearly I feel I'm doing it wrong and I apologize for asking such a trivial question

How does BC-SPAWN work?

I did a test while at 0 0 0

bc-spawn horde 0 0 0

Console output: Spawning Horde of 25 at 0 0 0

In the RAT console it shows I executed the command but nothing spawns.

(I also tried to spawn using /Player=)

In the help, it says /group=<entitygroupname> where do you get this group?

Thanks for any help!

Version 3.1.0 is available

This update includes changes that require a new set of config files. A new folder will be created as BCMData3.1.0 in the savegame to prevent any issues with updates not clearing the old configs.

Added /all option to bc-givequest. You can now give a quest to all connected players on the server.

Fixed a number of bits in bc-go

bc-go archetypes - reenabled

bc-go blocks - removed a few filters

bc-go buffs - reenabled, adjusted filters

bc-go entityclasses - adjusted filters

bc-go entitygroups - reenabled

bc-go itemclasses - reenabled - removed a few filters - returns all blocks, items, and mods

bc-go items - removed a few filters - should return all items and mods now

bc-go materials - reenabled

bc-go prefabs - sleepervolumes details still need fixing, rest should be working

bc-go quests - reenabled

bc-go recipes - reenabled, adjusted filters

bc-go skills - reenabled, adjusted filters

bc-lp - fixed numerous issues. Added maxhealth and maxstamina filters, fixed food, water, coretemp (only when online), level and related stats, changed Spawnpoints to Bedroll as a single vector3i - skills and buffs are currently not working. Refined the bag/equip/belt info to give more relevant data and reduced the info provided for mods. Fixed the equip data to show all non null items in the equip array since the indexes were changed by tfp for the slots.

bc-spawn - reenabled the spawn queue, so bc-spawn horde and bc-spawn entity are now working again.

NEW COMMAND bc-playername

Allows you to assign players to groups and the groups prefix player names with a string. You can also override player chat names with custom strings including bb codes

example:

bc-pn create admins [Admin] /color=ff0000

bc-pn add admins StompyNZ

bc-pn override StompyNZ [ff0000]S[000000]tompy[ff0000]NZ

bc-chatcolor StompyNZ 00FF00

The above would result in: [Admin] StompyNZ: text - [Admin] would be red, the S and NZ would be red with tompy in black, text in green

See the help for more details

NEW COMMAND bc-protect

Allows you to add and remove trader protection to an area

example:

bc-protect -50 -50 50 50 true - would protect the area from -50 -50 to 50 50

bc-protect -50 -50 50 50 false - would remove the protection in area from -50 -50 to 50 50

bc-protect -50 -50 50 50 show - would show how many blocks and a percentage of protected blocks in the area (all blocks at each x z are protected for all values of y)

You can also remove protection from naturally spawned traders.

The chunks must be loaded to apply or remove protection. A chunk observer will work but gave inconsistent results after a server reboot. With a player present, it saved correctly between reboots.

- - - Updated - - -

How does BC-SPAWN work?

I did a test while at 0 0 0

bc-spawn horde 0 0 0

Console output: Spawning Horde of 25 at 0 0 0

In the RAT console it shows I executed the command but nothing spawns.

(I also tried to spawn using /Player=)

In the help, it says /group=<entitygroupname> where do you get this group?

Thanks for any help!

the spawn queue was disabled in a previous update. It is working again now so give it a try. let me know if you have any issues :)

The entitygroupname comes from entitygroups.xml

You can use bc-go entitygroups /filter=name to get a list. The default is ZombiesAll and count of 25 with min 40 and max 60 for radius

A17.0_2018-12-04_23-11-45.jpg

How does one spawn in a prefab without sleepers or other AI NPC spawns?

I tried to go through bc-import and help bc-import. It said something regarding /nosleepers but I tried adding /nosleepers, nosleepers, and no sleepers to various different commands as well as by itself. Clearly I feel I'm doing it wrong and I apologize for asking such a trivial question

I still need to do some fixing on bc-import

The sleeper volumes were changed quite a bit in the code, and I havent had a chance to go back over them but they will be one of the next things ill be working on.

- - - Updated - - -

the spawn queue was disabled in a previous update. It is working again now so give it a try. let me know if you have any issues :)

The entitygroupname comes from entitygroups.xml

You can use bc-go entitygroups /filter=name to get a list. The default is ZombiesAll and count of 25 with min 40 and max 60 for radius

Thank you!

Tested and its working!

Since you are in the Add new features mode, any chance you would consider adding a couple of features from djkrose's scripting mod since he is currently not updating it and open sourced the code?

Specifically, i was thinking about the regen feature to rebuild an area...i have run into broken/closed/disappeared traders more than once this experimental and people built in the same region so i couldnt just delete the region file. I used to just regen the chunks that the trader was in.

Second would be portions of the repair feature...specifically the one that finds and fixes the broken trees...i think it used to fix the ones with 0 hp, but maybe it could be adapted to fix or remove the ones with no hit box we currently have an issue with.

...unless you have these features and i am just looking in the wrong place. Your mod has quite a few features now, it is awesome.

Hello, just started using this one. Its amazing..

But i got a question, how do I copy a building and spawn it another place?

EDIT - Tried to use bc-export and then bc-import "name" but all i get is "Y position is too high by 47 blocks"

What am i doing wrong?

Archived