Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
StompyNZ

StompyNZ

for those that have some degree of a conscience and wont use the above illegally hacked version of bcm, please rest assured that a new server manager that incorporates many of the bcm features will be available soon.

everyone except Mr Farvour will be welcomed to use it

As for Mr Farvour, I suggest you aquaint yourself with the rules stickied to the head of this forum section.

specifically 1., and 2. under general guidelines, and 6. under forum rules.

You explicitly do NOT have my permission to steal my code, aside from the complete lack of ethics you are showing here 

StompyNZ

StompyNZ

for those that have some degree of a conscious and wont use the above illegally hacked version of bcm, please rest assured that a new server manager that incorporates many of the bcm features will be available soon.

As for Mr Farvour, I suggest you aquaint yourself with the rules stickied to the head of this forum section.

You explicitly do NOT have my permission to steal my code, aside from the complete lack of ethics you are showing here 

StompyNZ

StompyNZ

for those that have some degree of a concious and wont use the above illegally hacked version of bcm, please rest assured that a new server manager that incorporates many of the bcm features will be available soon.