Help-a-noob. How to remove/kill an invulnerable entity?

Ignitron

Hi,

I've been messing around with debug mode and I spawned one of each traders, all stacked.

Now i'm stuck with them.

- kill <id> is useless. I repeated that command dozens of times and it doesn't affect them.

- I buried them, maybe they will suffocate :beguiled:

- zombies can attack them but even after 30 mins of constant mauling, noting happens

Someone in another thread for a different subject suggested to simply type "removeentity <id>,

but this command doesnt seem to exist.(***ERROR: unknown command 'removeentity').

How do I get rid of those NPCs?

thanks

Hi,

I've been messing around with debug mode and I spawned one of each traders, all stacked.

Now i'm stuck with them.

looks like I panicked uselessly.

2 days later, I launch the game and they're gone.

But, the question remains; can we remove them otherwise?

:barbershop_quartet_

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi,

Now i'm stuck with them.

- kill <id> is useless. I repeated that command dozens of times and it doesn't affect them.

- I buried them, maybe they will suffocate :beguiled:

- zombies can attack them but even after 30 mins of constant mauling, noting happens

If you spawned in the traders with the dynamic spawner, they go away whenever you load a different section of the map. If you spawned them in with the static spawner, they're permanently on that game file. I tested this out a TON lol. I use the dynamic spawner to test and see exactly where the npc or trader will spawn, and I use the static one to make permanent traders.

Archived