Move iron armor and smg schematics to munitions boxes

Vinyl

[QUOTE=pharen;134473]Not until more prefabs have munition boxes. As of right now, the only prefabs with munition boxes are the army camps, and I have yet to find a single one in random gen.[/QUOTE] Since 9.1 There are in police stations, or is that information stations? The nice building in a city with flowers around it.

[QUOTE=Kalex;134628]Police stations. Despite the sign in front of the building, I don't know of any information center that has a jail and a shooting range in it. Moving SMG schematics to munitions boxes, I could understand, but not the iron armor.[/QUOTE] My new game I got half the iron armor set just from loot yesterday in 9.2. Then the mining helm is nearly as good as the iron helm and a common loot. Add to that that iron armor pieces last an incredible time without breaking.

I think they will add some armor in near future. So i think we'll die much rarer with more advanced armor, however the death penalties will become bigger when youll lose exp after skill ssytem will appear. So the iron armor will be average good armor do not consider it as high-tech endgame armor ;) .

[QUOTE=Scornstar;134636]I get the gun schematics and weapons but the iron armor seems post apocalypse and thus not exclusive to the military and police thus not limited to their munitions boxes. Perhaps not in residence but in abandoned survivor camps and zombie corpses.[/QUOTE] its no so much what the item actually is, think of it more as what the item represents, ie: iron armor is the best armor you can currently get in the game

The chances for the good stuff needs to be increased from munitions boxes before we think about making more good loot dependent on them. Fight through the city, kill the cop in front, and work through all the walls and blockades to get to the munitions box and find 1 rocket that I'll never have any use for. Oh, yay. If I find a few 7.62 rounds it's generally a good haul, lol. I mean, if I have to work that hard to even get to the box, it should have a higher chance of something good. (sniper or smg part)

[QUOTE=LeastConcern;135332]The chances for the good stuff needs to be increased from munitions boxes before we think about making more good loot dependent on them. Fight through the city, kill the cop in front, and work through all the walls and blockades to get to the munitions box and find 1 rocket that I'll never have any use for. Oh, yay. If I find a few 7.62 rounds it's generally a good haul, lol. I mean, if I have to work that hard to even get to the box, it should have a higher chance of something good. (sniper or smg part)[/QUOTE] Not sure they need to go to the munitions crate but they do need to be a little more rare all around. Goes with all books, really. They can take ammo out of the crates though. Seems silly to knock down a wall for 2 bullets :D

[QUOTE=Vinyl;134821]My new game I got half the iron armor set just from loot yesterday in 9.2. Then the mining helm is nearly as good as the iron helm and a common loot. Add to that that iron armor pieces last an incredible time without breaking.[/QUOTE] You got lucky then. We haven't looted any mining helmets and the iron armor we got was a looted half-damaged leggings, not schematics in sight. It all depends on the fickleness of the loot gods.

Archived