Sign in to follow this  
Clare

Looking For Players - PS4 edition

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share PSN names and get surviving!

Clare

add stm125champ

Psn deffjeff87

Tired of playing solo. I'm playing on WnJ server would prefer someone with mic. Must be 18+. Psn name is same as screen name add me and I'll invite you to server when I'm on

Ps4 players

Hi guys and girls. Im looking for people to play P vs E. I do have a mic but im a little shy haha im in the UK but open to play with anyone who is online. My user id is exacly as it is above one "O" is a zero the other an O

Looking for folks in UK to play a new game with mainly play after 9 psn as above

Add me if you like PSN = dustipher

Add me robert-c-s

Looking for players to start a new world with I'll be on all day feel free to add me or send me a msg if there's room I'll invite

PSN: TJ_Hill

Timezone: AEST (+10)

New to the game, gave it some testing.

Now ready to have a go at casual team based multiplayer.

Any Aussies keen for evening/weekend sessions?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for PVE only, have a map made after 1.07, willing to start fresh if need be. PSN ID is Drevan663

MrMayhem666777 on east coast

SomnolicCynic

Add if you want to play pvp or pve i dont mind.

Still relatively new to the game, still learnin

Names Escaflownexx on on a looking for people to play with on my random gen.at day 146/147 have guns and bullets. Pve only have a Mic. Already know all schematics several bunkers on map. With several traders. If interested send a message. Live in Nv so Friday night's and Saturdays are when I mostly play.

Noobinator_V3 , wouldn't mind starting or joining a game, newish player here lookin to get back into it, send msg or inv if interested.

I will keep throwing my info out there. Always willing to play. I try to pass along any tips, tricks and info I can, as I typically learn something new from playing with others.

I have been playing for a while. Since version 1.11 but didn't really participate and get into the details until 1.13.

Info:

PSN = MrKrow69

Mic = Yes, I do have a family so sometimes I do mute it as to not annoy

Location = United States, mountain time zone (-7 GMT)

Personal = Male, I am older. So no squeaky voice. I ask that you be a mature player too.

I will say, I do stream at times too. Sometimes depends on who is in. So if you don't want me to stream just let me know.

-Krow

I will keep throwing my info out there. Always willing to play. I try to pass along any tips, tricks and info I can, as I typically learn something new from playing with others.

I have been playing for a while. Since version 1.11 but didn't really participate and get into the details until 1.13.

Info:

PSN = MrKrow69

Mic = Yes, I do have a family so sometimes I do mute it as to not annoy

Location = United States, mountain time zone (-7 GMT)

Personal = Male, I am older. So no squeaky voice. I ask that you be a mature player too.

I will say, I do stream at times too. Sometimes depends on who is in. So if you don't want me to stream just let me know.

-Krow

Hey Man! Looking forward to see you in game.

Looking for a fun server to join

Hi all,

I am a 22 year old guy from the netherlands looking for a fun server to join with cool people. I've got a mic and all so that's no problem.

Am fairly new to the game about a week in.

My psn is IamRileyReid

Let me know if i can join..

Hey what's up?

Add me if you want some players: PSN: DeviousRamy

Cheers!