Craftworx

Latheos

Updated to Craftworx 2.9

Changes:

Includes modified Sirillion's SMX UI, modified LavenderJosh's Quality of Life and Firearms Improvement Mod, skullpoker's Deep Diving perk, Valmar's Working Ovens & Sinks, numberz's Expanded Minibike Storage, Katt's New Foods, three08's Third forge input slot, dretch's Junction Box, JaxTeller718's Junk Items - Golden Egg - Scrap Iron Shiv - Electrified Spiked Club

Increased craft time on fertilizer from 10 to 25

Reduced craft time on fertilizer rounds to 25

Added junk items, courtesy of JaxTeller718's Ravenhearst mod

Added golden egg, courtesy of JaxTeller718's Ravenhearst mod

Added scrap iron shiv, courtesy of JaxTeller718's Ravenhearst mod

Added Electrified Spiked Club, courtesy of JaxTeller718's Ravenhearst mod

Changed appearance of the working oven to match the standard oven

Removed duplicate magazines from common magazine loot list

Added advanced flamethrower (aka Lumun's Little Friend)

Changed sounds for flamethrower

Reduced magazine size for basic flamethrower to 50 from 100

Rebalanced flamethrower parts to be more in line with firearms

Changed basic flamethrower from auto fire to manual; now only the advanced flamethrower can be fired automatically

Added entry for napalm in localization.txt

Flamethrower and advanced flamethrower no longer reliably fire through iron bars

Added recipes for advanced flamethrower, advanced flamethrower barrel to level 4 of Gun Bunny perk

Added advanced flamethrower to traders

Updated to Craftworx 2.92

Changed loot list entry for working oven to enable a better sound file

Changed behavior of the first aid kit to now remove bleeding effects, not just cure infection and provide first aid buff

Changed behavior of the icon for Handcrafting magazine and bagged meat (that bloody escaping icon issue again)

Added lockpick, lockpicking skill, and ability to pick locks on safes

Fixed incorrect storage size on generic crates (Thanks, Tatoress!)

Added correct dedicated dll for servers

Updated to Craftworx 2.93

Added AviaryLaw signature weapon, Aviary's Lawbreaker, utilizing weaponized eggs for ammo

Changed the text descriptions for crafting skill magazines to make their use clearer

Changed the projectile for the potato guns from uzi to potato

Changed the name of the enhanced potato gun to The Tatoress Express

Changed the name of the advanced flamethrower to Lumun's Little Friend

I think I have outdone myself with Aviary's Lawbreaker. Finally, a worthy successor to the poop launcher! ;)

A Thank You and A Request.

I am new on the forums and would like to introduce myself. I was a coder for mods in Wow and UI in EQ for years and I am not going to pursue that here as I do not have the time but I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate the time and effort that you have put into this project.

I know that as a coder I spent as much time answering questions or re-explaining things over and over as I was coding and it is often a thankless Job. I am currently bringing a group of 5 into the game and we all started this week. The group that I have I carry from game to game and if there is any issue at all with mods or tweaks needed, at least two of them will just go Nope and not play. Not because they are being an ass about it but because they are just burned out after being testers for years for my and other mods and they just want to play the game these days.

With that said, I have convinced them to use the 7D2D Launcher, a win for everyone, especially me as I would have been the one on TeamViewer remoting them to fix it.

The only thing that I ask as my group much prefers the SMX2 version of the UI is that you add a Craftworx Compopack with SMX2 on the 7D2D Launcher. I have attempted to create a new My Mods that includes yours and adds SMX2 on top but you get the SMX2 with the default backpack size when that happens. I am sure that I can edit the .xml to fix it for me but editing of .xml will be a no go for most of the group and for once I am going to try and stick with base mods if possible so they do not get burned out.

The Longer Questions, Request and Observations Post.

I have a few questions and a few request for integration but I will add that in a reply below as it will be long and detailed. Before I go on though, I noticed that you said earlier that you would consider integrating parts of Valmars mod at some point if requested often enough if he gave his permission 4and I found this in one of his post if that helps.

As mentioned in my "Final Thoughts":

"Anyone interested in taking the mod apart, combining it with others, modifying or anything are free to do so, no need to ask. Do whatever you want, just try to have fun. "

Have at, Hoss. If I cared about people using these things I wouldn't share them in the first place, right? No need to worry about credits for anything of "mine". No one reads them and it only adds more stuff to worry about. :)

Not that I'm telling you what to do, of course. That's kinda the point. Do what you want.

The things below are things in his mod that I would like to see implemented with yours. I have read the Wiki and other places to try and get my answers before asking here so please forgive me if some of the things requested are already in the mod and we are just not far enough to have seen it yet.

I will separate them out into questions and request.

---------------------------------------------------------

Questions

1. Do things drop to up the purchasable skills with the Medals? Example, I have found a Magazine for Heavy Weapons but are there Books / Magazines for the skills like Fletching / Weapon Smithing as well?

- In Vals mod there are pages that you can combine into books, does this apply here as well?

Listed here:

Survivor Notes - Recipe Books

Summary: This mod introduces "Survivor Notes" to zombie loot that you can save up and use to craft recipe books.

2. Does Weapon Smithing stack with Fletching now? I know Fletching is to separate out Bows and Arrows. The description for Weapon Smithing still says Craft Bows, Crossbows, their ammo in it so can you clarify so I can make notes on what to take.

I am the Fletcher / Gunsmith for the group and I need to know if I should be taking Fletching, Gun Smithing and still Weapon Smithing as I was not going to be doing the Melee Weapons in the game as well.

3. CompoPack - To use your mod fresh, we started a new save and used Random Gen to generate it. I have not seen any new buildings at all. Is there a process that I was supposed to do to get it to roll with the new buildings or have we just not been lucky yet maybe?

Aka is there a way to see if it used the Compopak when it rolled.

Request for Integration.

Door Lock Smash -

Summary:

This mod lets you bash the lock of prefab doors instead of having to completely break the door down to get inside.

- This is honestly the most important to me, we had to destroy a bunch of nice doors yesterday just because they are locked, and then replaced them with Wooden Doors. I know that your mod has Lock Picking in place as I saw that. Does that work for Doors and Safes, only small doors, etc?

2. Expanded Cooking Recipes and Foods

Summary:

Now the bowl serves a purpose other than making decoration. All stew recipes now require a bowl of water instead of a jar of water and will return the bowl to you when you eat.

Food recipes will require bowls of water instead of bottled water.

Bowl's can be be used just like glass jars to gather water. Just like with the bottled water you'll have to boil the bowl of water to get a clean version before you can safely drink it or use it. (Bowl of Murky Water turns into Bowl of Water).

Boiled food now uses a bowl of water as the cooking tool instead of cooking pot.

Cornbread uses a bowl of water as the cooking tool instead of a cooking pot.

Empty cans now serve a purpose as you can now pour your stews into them to get canned variants that have no smell.

Pour your canned foods into bowls and warm them up for tasty wellness-providing variants.

- The using of Jars which we need for other things is rough. I do get that this is a survival game but are currently avoiding things like Boiled Eggs. We should be able to boil an egg and keep the container. I know that I personally boil eggs in a pot / bowl / cup and then I can do it again! I am not a crafter in the group so maybe that changed but we are avoiding anything that eats jars and will continue to.

3. Working Electric Lights

Summary:

This introduces real working craft able lights to the game. Light up your bases with something more useful than candles or set up street lights around your base to prepare for nightly attacks.

- I did see that there are some lights currently and I do not know what the differences are here but more options of lighting would be great than the torch that we have currently.

All of the stuff below is just observations from trying to decide between your mod and Vals and as you know we chose to use your mod though it never hurts to give input and another view for consideration. Nothing is meant to compare to say that your mod is lacking at all, just some thoughts we had when discussing the differences and what we wanted out of that one.

I want to stress again that we love your mod and none of this would do anything but make the game a little more enjoyable. The 3 above are the only real request for implementation.

General Thoughts when Debating both mods.

Some of these might actually be in your mod, we have not made it that far but they seem like they would add a lot to the game.

One thing that we noticed is that a lot of the zombies are rinse and repeat for graphics and AI. We have been in the snow, burning lands, grass, etc and while there are a few different Zombies a bigger bunch would be great.

Valmod features several custom, unique Zombies. Some are "boss" zombies while some are just for variety.

These include:

Feral Crawler

New Lumberjack

Burning Crawler

Burning Spider

Burning Runner

Burning Boss (Spits fire)

Trucker Boss

Grave Reaper

Ravager

Monstrous Brute

- The same with the other things below, diversity keeps one from getting bored with the game.

Expanded Traps

Summary: Protect your base with new traps, including ones that sets zombies on fire.

- I know we have one person that loves building bases, having more traps to play with will make the game experience a lot more fun for the group. That said, just observations and we are 5 people not the community.

Expanded Ammo Types

Summary: Adds new gun ammo types to the game such a hollow points and incendiary rounds.

New ammo includes:

9mm, 10mm, 762mm Hollow Point Rounds - The most damaging of rounds.

9mm, 10mm, 762mm Incendiary Rounds - These rounds deal a little extra damage and can set the enemy on fire.

Blunderbuss Shredder Ammo - Deals more damage and causes bleeding.

Incendiary Shell - Shotgun shells that set the enemy on fire.

Loki Shells – Shotgun shells similar to the incendiary shell.

Siege Shell - Shotgun shells that deal relatively little damage to enemies but a lot to blocks.

- Some of these sound fun, especially the Siege Shell but nothing that would really change the game other than a bit of change.

Expanded Weapons and Tools

Summary: Adds a more weapons and tools such as assault rifle, iron bow and combat axe just to name a few.

Bolt Rifle

- This sounds like a blast if its a Nailgun

Iron Crossbow

Repeater Crossbow

Combat Axe

Boomstick

Weed Cleaver

Scythe

Sniper High-Powered Scoped

Legendary Weapons

- Not sure if this would be OP but would be interesting to see what they are.

- These would just add more diversity. For me I know that the Iron Bow would be a nice step up being an archer.

Expanded Clothing

Summary: A mod that adds various new clothes and color variants to the game.

- This is a very welcome change as there really is not much diversity that we have found here. It was odd to all show up in the same Football shirt when we met up.

Dye Station - Color Your Armors

Summary: This mod adds a new dye station the player can use to dye his armors various colors for extra customization.

- Just adding more customization for looks is a great idea, this and Expanded clothing were almost the deal breaker for us as it is nice to change your look over time.

Merchant Delivery Box - Craftable vendor to buy supplies from.

- This would be nice to be able to sell junk but we will eventually find a merchant as well.

If you actually read that wall of text, I appreciate your time. I wrote mods for years so I know sometimes that an outside view was welcome and other times not so much. I hope these came across as constructive vs a complaint.

Thank you again for all of your talent and time.

The only thing that I ask as my group much prefers the SMX2 version of the UI is that you add a Craftworx Compopack with SMX2 on the 7D2D Launcher. I have attempted to create a new My Mods that includes yours and adds SMX2 on top but you get the SMX2 with the default backpack size when that happens. I am sure that I can edit the .xml to fix it for me but editing of .xml will be a no go for most of the group and for once I am going to try and stick with base mods if possible so they do not get burned out.

I am not sure how much of SMX Latheos implements into his mod. But if he does it as the SMX code intends then the SMX2 code is already in the files and can be activated by making a very small edit to the xui.xml. I guess you could be able to make that edit then just share the xui.xml with your group and they simply overwrite with that file.

That is quite the list! I appreciate the compliments, so I'll try to address what you've got point by point. As far as integration with things from Valmod, the chief sticking point is the amount of time it takes to convert things from his way to mine. I'm not a natural programmer or coder; I learned xml when I first started modding back in 2015, so it likely takes me longer to code things than it does other modders. Valmar is a gifted freak of nature - I can't hope to compete with what he comes up with. ;)

1. Do things drop to up the purchasable skills with the Medals? Example, I have found a Magazine for Heavy Weapons but are there Books / Magazines for the skills like Fletching / Weapon Smithing as well?

There are magazines for all the skills already in the mod. You don't need to find pages and combine them to make a book. Magazines that raise the crafting skills are more rare than the ones that raise the skills that run from 1-100. Sometimes you will find a crafting skill magazine that won't let you read it. This happens when you haven't reached the level necessary to raise the skill through the normal use of skill points. For example, if you you are level 3 and have Fletching at level 2, you won't be able to read the magazine to raise your Fletching skill until you reach level 5.

2. Does Weapon Smithing stack with Fletching now? I know Fletching is to separate out Bows and Arrows. The description for Weapon Smithing still says Craft Bows, Crossbows, their ammo in it so can you clarify so I can make notes on what to take.

That's a bug in the wording of weapon smithing. Weapon smithing does not affect bows, crossbows, or their ammo - only Fletching does. I'll have that text corrected in the next release of the mod.

3. CompoPack - To use your mod fresh, we started a new save and used Random Gen to generate it. I have not seen any new buildings at all. Is there a process that I was supposed to do to get it to roll with the new buildings or have we just not been lucky yet maybe?

If you used the mod launcher to install the mod, you need to choose the Crqaftworx+Compopack version in order to get the additional prefabs. If that's the version you installed, then the additional prefabs are in there and you just haven't come across any yet. There really isn't a way to check to see if they are installed once you're in the game. I did, at one time, include the Compopack in the mod, but that increased the size a fair bit, and made it that more complicated for me to keep updated. It wasn't worth the extra work to keep it in the mod itself.

You don't specify if you're using a server to host the game; if you are using a server, the server also needs to have the Compopack installed.

Door Lock Smash -

Summary:

This mod lets you bash the lock of prefab doors instead of having to completely break the door down to get inside.

Right now, lockpicking in the mod only works on safes. I don't have any plans to integrate this particular bit, as I have my own plans for how I want lockpicking to work. Currently I haven't been able to get it to work quite as planned, so the version that is in right now is a bit flawed while remaining functional. Once I have the bugs worked out for the way I want it to work, I will add the ability to also unlock doors.

2. Expanded Cooking Recipes and Foods

I have no plans whatsoever to convert to using bowls over water jars. While I like what he's done with them, it is a non-trivial thing for me to do at this time. I do have plans to partially address the problems with cooking and using up the bottles, but as you can make new glass bottles in the forge anyway, it's not something that really concerns me much.

As far as using empty cans to contain cooked food, I do not plan to implement that, either, as I just don't consider it terribly realistic for a lone survivor to have the machinery necessary to make his own sealed cans. There are zipped bags in the mod for putting food into that remove the problem of smell, including putting raw meat into them so it doesn't attract zombies.

3. Working Electric Lights

The vanilla game already has working electric lights that cover pretty much all the elements you might want, with three different types of generators as well. There's no need for me to add anything to that at this time.

One thing that we noticed is that a lot of the zombies are rinse and repeat for graphics and AI. We have been in the snow, burning lands, grass, etc and while there are a few different Zombies a bigger bunch would be great.

I have no plans for adding additional zombie types to the mod anytime soon. While many mods add them, I just don't have the time or bandwidth right now to learn how they are coded to make them work properly.

Expanded Traps

Summary: Protect your base with new traps, including ones that sets zombies on fire.

I had some of Valmar's expanded traps in the mod in A15, but they didn't make the cut for A16 for a very simple reason: as it stands right now, there can only be 2047 block IDs in the blocks.xml file.

The last block ID from the vanilla is 2041, leaving me with just 6 blocks that I can add before I hit that ceiling, and I'm already using four of them. Other modders have handled this limitation by using IDs that the devs have left empty in the code, but I'm leery of doing the same, as the devs have a habit of changing their minds and reusing those IDs in later builds, and I'd rather not have to keep changing the IDs on my custom blocks for each build. Makes it easier for me to keep the mod up to date that way.

So when I update the mod to Alpha 16, the custom trap blocks got left behind. Hopefully The Fun Pimps will raise the ID limit on blocks in A17 to bring it more in-line with items.xml, in which case I will most likely add more custom blocks. Until then, the traps that are in the vanilla game are varied enough to keep things interesting, provided you have put the points into the perks that let you build them. By the way, for a cheap workaround to flaming traps, you can dig down one block and place campfires down; when lit, anything walking across will catch fire. Not as elegant as the firetrap block, but it'll do in a pinch.

Expanded Ammo Types

Summary: Adds new gun ammo types to the game such a hollow points and incendiary rounds.

I do have plans to add more ammunition types eventually, but just haven't done the work to get them in yet. It's been on my to-do list for some time, but I just added an issue ticket for it on my GitHub repository to remind myself to get to it sooner. You can check there for things that are in the pipeline, although not everything planned out is included. I do like to have some things come as surprises when they get added.

Expanded Weapons and Tools

Summary: Adds a more weapons and tools such as assault rifle, iron bow and combat axe just to name a few.

There are already a number of additional weapons and tools in the mod, including an iron bow and repeating crossbow, as well as suppressed versions of most firearms, scoped versions of the hunting rifle and AK-47, potato guns, flamethrowers, and more. I'm constantly adding new weapons and tools over time. As far as "Legendary" weapons go, I have a line of "Signature" weapons, created for Twitch streamers who run the mod and people who have been helpful in some way. Right now, there are only three signature weapons - The Tatoress Express (an advanced potato gun that is currently undergoing a revision to make it stand apart from the basic version), Lumun's Little Friend (an advanced flamethrower that has automatic fire, a bigger napalm reservoir, and improved damage over the basic version), and Aviary's Lawbreaker (a specialty crossbow-analogue that fires weaponized eggs). The last one is the most recent, and is a bit more silly than the other two, because it amuses me (and delights AviaryLaw, the streamer who inspired it). There are a couple more that I'm currently working on that I hope to have working and in the next build of the mod.

Expanded Clothing

Summary: A mod that adds various new clothes and color variants to the game.

There is already a perk for creating your own clothing in the mod - Tinker, Tailor, Etc. Each level of the perk adds items of clothing that you can craft, including the leather duster at higher levels. At some point I may add the ability to dye clothes, but it's not high on the list. I will add an issue ticket for that, though, as it's something I've thought about before.

Merchant Delivery Box - Craftable vendor to buy supplies from.

The traders are out there; in fact, the starter quest line ends at one. So I don't see the point in adding one of my own.

---

I do value hearing from people that use the mod, and suggestions are almost always welcome, so long as people understand that I won't necessarily add or change something just because they want it. While this is a much more detailed list of things than I usually see, I do appreciate the time you spend writing it, which is why you get the deluxe answer post. ;)

Thank you for the response.

All of that makes sense and the detailed response I look forward to.

I do have an issue that crept up today. When I go up to my pack after death and hit R. I am losing things from my toolbelt, this far all of my weapons and told have disappeared in 3 deaths.

I believe it's because they have no more room and are just not feeling too the ground or starting on the pack instead just despawning.

That'll happen if you already have stuff in your pack or toolbelt when you pick up a dropped pack on death. That's expected behavior, not a bug. If your inventory and toolbar are empty, there's enough room to pick up everything in the dropped backpack and toolbelt. I have no plans to make the pack any larger, so just keep that in mind. If your dropped pack is full, don't be carrying anything when you pick it up.

Updated to Craftworx 2.94

Reduced the craft time for poop bolts to 2

Increased the drop percentage for smallEngine from .25 to .29

Increased the default weight of junk items to 5

Added Red Specs, a signature item for RedSpecsGaming - a pair of nerd glasses with a useful ability

Disabled mechanicalparts junk, as it's not working as planned

Decreased stack size on golden eggs from 500 to 250

Added required skill level 1 of tool smithing to lockpicking perk for better sorting

Rewrote the descriptions of skill magazines to increase clarity

Removed text in weapon smithing perk that refers to bows and crossbows

Renamed Poop Cannon to Poop Mortar, with a better description of how it fires

Changed loot list for coffins from 1 to 75, same as mortician's drawer

Reduced crafting time on napalm from 150 to 50

Reduced the sham sandwich amount for making moldy bread from 4 to 2

A question

First off, I like the new changes. I spent most of last night trying to find engines so that engine change especially will be nice.

Mod Question:

1. Above it was mentioned that to switch to the SMX2 version all I should have to do is edit the .xml line to get it to show those graphics instead. Do you happen to know what that would be or how to have the SMX2 version show up? It was my post just before my long post earlier that you answered but I am not sure if you saw that one.

2. Is it possible to show your Minibike info somehow in a UI graphic so you can see how it is sitting?

General game question:

Is there somewhere in an .xml for the game that can be added in a mod to say that if you repair an item it puts it back in the same spot? When I repair an item it goes back into my pack each time.

Lastly:

Thank you again for all of your hard work. To all of the modders here.

First off, I like the new changes. I spent most of last night trying to find engines so that engine change especially will be nice.

Mod Question:

1. Above it was mentioned that to switch to the SMX2 version all I should have to do is edit the .xml line to get it to show those graphics instead. Do you happen to know what that would be or how to have the SMX2 version show up? It was my post just before my long post earlier that you answered but I am not sure if you saw that one.

To be honest, I haven't looked at the code. Sirillion is correct in that the SMX2 code is present in the UI files, but I just haven't had the time to look into it further. I'll take a pass though it tonight to see what you'll need to change to make it show up. I don't expect that I'll make a version in the mod launcher that uses the SMX2 graphics, but I ought to be able to show you what to change yourself.

2. Is it possible to show your Minibike info somehow in a UI graphic so you can see how it is sitting?

Not to my knowledge, no. I'm not sure what value it would have even if it were possible, honestly.

Is there somewhere in an .xml for the game that can be added in a mod to say that if you repair an item it puts it back in the same spot? When I repair an item it goes back into my pack each time.

Sadly, this is the way it works in the game engine. It's irritating, but the only realy way to have that not happen is to have your pack full and the only open slot be the one for the item you're fixing. Not the best option by any means. Unless TFP change thqatbehavior, I suspect we're stuck with it.

Thank you again for all of your hard work. To all of the modders here.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Pushed a quickfixupdate - 2.95 - which fixes the problem of mechanical junk blocking access into chests that contained it, whcih I inadvertently caused when I disabled mechanical junk. It now scraps to scrap iron, which wasn't the plan, but at least it won't break existing saves now. Oops.

As long as all the SMX code is present in all the SMX modified files it is very easy to swap between designs. You simply edit the xui.xml file, find the lines that involves SMX2 then uncomment those while commenting the SMX equivalents to prevent double graphics to show. If the xui.xml parts are intact the modified sections will be marked and there will be instructions for every line which UI design they belong to. Be adviced you will need to find and activate all the relative SMX2 windows or you will have issues with overlapping.

If Latheos doesn’t make changes to the xui.xml file when adapting SMX to Craftworx then all the design options for SMX will be compatible and can be used to change designs without editing.

As far as I recall, Sirillion, the changes that I made to the xui.xml shouldn't affect changing the images from SMX to SMX2. It *should* be fairly straightforward.

Yeah, I haven’t had a look at your xui.xml file myself yet so I kinda had to cover all bases. But as long as you have made any change the SMX design optionals cannot be used so that is good to know.

Also, check this mod out if you want the inventory change he proposes https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?68186-Smarter-inventory

I don't currently use SDX in Craftworx. If that changes, I'll keep it in mind.

Well, if I am not mistaken this is something the user can add himself also as it adds specific changes to the dll and not xml. Simply pointing SDX to the craftworx dll and adding said script to the process will modify the dll to have this feature.

• 1 month later...
Love the mod, having a problem though, a lot of the poi's show up ingame as scrap iron blocks. It's like the block skin is missing or something.

It's not a bug. The Compo pack used in the Mod Launcher is 25 for Alpha 16 Experimental, so many of the POIs are messed up, with missing floors, scrap frames for walls and no sleepers. The most recent version is 29 and you can just install it yourself.

99% working on MAC

I am enjoying your mod, this seems to work well on my mac. The only issue is missing items from the backpack upon death or log out. the issue is the bottom 4 rows.

4th row up, last 4 slots wipe, bottom 3 rows wipe completely. I have no luck with the .dll file

7 Days To Die

Mineraçمo de Bitcoin on the map on the rocks with a pickaxe

Or in the Forge

blocks.xml

<block id = "1" name = "stone">

<drop event = "Destroy" name = "bitCoin" count = "1" prob = "0.005" />

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

items.xml

<item id = "1437" name = "bitCoin">

<property name = "Meshfile" value = "Items / Misc / casino_coinPrefab" />

<property name = "Material" value = "organic" />

<property name = "HoldType" value = "21" />

<property name = "Stacknumber" value = "20000" />

<property name = "EconomicValue" value = "3773" />

<property name = "EconomicBundleSize" value = "1" />

<property name = "SellableToTrader" value = "true" />

<property name = "DescriptionKey" value = "bitCoinDesc" />

</ item>

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

recipes.xml

<recipe name = "bitCoin" count = "1" craft_area = "forge" craft_tool = "forgeCrucible" material_based = "true">

<ingredient name = "unit_iron" count = "20" />

<ingredient name = "unit_lead" count = "20" />

<ingredient name = "unit_stone" count = "20" />

<ingredient name = "unit_clay" count = "20" />

</ recipe>

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

It could be a lot of fun.: smile-new:bitCoin2.png.ba4452f174deab9e24ea70c8697489c1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived