Craftworx

Latheos

NEW POST .. For everyone

If you using the .. 7D2D Mod Launcher .. Your game should be FINE as long as You Play A Old or Existing Save game .. The save games are still at A 16.3 (b12)

ONLY if you start a New Game will you have issues ...... UNTIL the Modders have a chance to Update their Mod's to the New Version (A 16.4)

So hope everyone is using the Launcher.

Updated to 2.74. By request from Lumun from Twitch, who's a fan of the mod, I've added a third input slot in the forge, utilizing three08's excellent mod post. I've also reduced the number of engines needed for the elevator, as engines are enough of a problem to find already. It's still a serious resource hog, but it should be a bit more manageable.

Hi is the custom prefab part not working? I'm only seeing the vanilla prefabs at the moment.

There aren't any custom prefabs in Craftworx. If you want to see something other than vanilla, I recommend using the mod launcher and choosing the Compopack option under the Craftworx section.

There aren't any custom prefabs in Craftworx. If you want to see something other than vanilla, I recommend using the mod launcher and choosing the Compopack option under the Craftworx section.

Ah ok, I thought the Compopack was part of Craftworx. I'll check out that mod launcher though, thanks.

Ah ok, I thought the Compopack was part of Craftworx. I'll check out that mod launcher though, thanks.

No, Magoli makes the Compopack. Totally different person. :) At one point I'd considered having it integrated, but it's rather large, and keeping it up to date would be a nightmare; I'd rather leave it to Mag than have to deal with that myself.

Updated to 2.75. Highlights include scrap arrows, for when stone is less available than scrap iron in the early game, crosshairs visible when aiming the bow and iron bow, and a portable combining station for improving items on the go.

GOOD Morning Latheos

Now that is a great idea .. Combo on the Go ..

Thank you and Enjoy the weekend

Good Day Latheos

Question ... Has anyone said anything about the Scrap iron frame cost ... I just noticed it yesterday when playing and I needed a couple .. It is calling for 125 iron .. that is a bit much .. most all other mods are around 20 iron.

Just wanted to give a heads up and check .. and to make sure that is right.

Enjoy your week

Question ... Has anyone said anything about the Scrap iron frame cost ... I just noticed it yesterday when playing and I needed a couple .. It is calling for 125 iron .. that is a bit much .. most all other mods are around 20 iron.

This is as intended, since scrap iron has been made a great deal more abundant. You harvest more of it than before, which means that things which formerly cost very little (e.g., the scrap iron frame) now cost more to reflect the increased availability of the resource.

None that I'm aware of, to be honest. Considering this is intended for single player use, I've no idea how well it would work on a server.

Hello, Well, since noone seemed to have used it on dedi server, some friends and I did and everything seems to be working fine so far except 1 thing, the Expanded backpack slots, server seems to be saving the regular 32 slots, anything in the added 40 expanded slots is discarded/ not saved when you quit the server. on the other hand, in single player it works fine.

Regards,

CK

As far as I can tell, if you get the dedicated server version of the 72-slot dll (available here), and follow the directions in the second post which cover dedicated server use, it ought to work. As far as I can tell, anyway. Give it a shot and let me know.

Fixed, works perfectly, friend enabled it for dedicated server in the assembly file =)

On the fly, been trting the Electric Timer Relay, when adjusting the timer, it goes up by 30 mins, looked at the blocks file, or maybe i missed it somewhere, but is there a way to change the scale of the timer? instead of 30 mins, can it be lowered?

Great Mod in MP so far, nothing else to report, props to you and whoever else worked with you.

Regards,

CK

Fixed, works perfectly, friend enabled it for dedicated server in the assembly file =)

On the fly, been trting the Electric Timer Relay, when adjusting the timer, it goes up by 30 mins, looked at the blocks file, or maybe i missed it somewhere, but is there a way to change the scale of the timer? instead of 30 mins, can it be lowered?

Great Mod in MP so far, nothing else to report, props to you and whoever else worked with you.

Regards,

CK

I took a scan through the files myself, and it looks like the timer relay is hard-coded somewhere, as I can't find a place to make the change.

Glad the mod is working well for you. :)

Updated to 2.76

Fixed scoped hunting rifle, scoped hunting rifle parts to now require learning the hunting rifle schematic - can no longer make the scoped hunting rifle without learning the recipe

Fixed scoped AK-47, scoped AK-47 parts to now require learning the Ak-47 schematic - can no longer make the scoped AK-47 without learning the recipe

Disabled heavyBanditGasmaskLight, as it's not properly a helmet, and tends to conflict with other lighted headgear's ability to activate the light

Added chance to harvest car batteries from undamaged cars

Increased chance and amount of harvesting mechanical parts from cars

Added chance of common magazines appearing in mailbox loot

Reverted munitions boxes to drop iron and steel when harvesting with axe/pickaxe, changed from harvesting with disassembly

Changed disassembly code for all workstations to make them more consistent

Changed chemistry station to list under science instead of tools in progression.xml

Added upgrade for scrap arrows to iron at the workbench

Just played the mod today with the mod launcher. I created two different games and in each one I was getting NULL console errors whenever I got close to the trader from the quest. I don't know exactly what is causing the error but it seems to be something at the traders.

Just played the mod today with the mod launcher. I created two different games and in each one I was getting NULL console errors whenever I got close to the trader from the quest. I don't know exactly what is causing the error but it seems to be something at the traders.

This has happened to me in "War of the Walkers" also ... I believe it has something to do with ( Fun Pimps Coding of the game ) .. So never happened in Craftworx mod for me yet.

I reuploaded a fixed traders.xml file this afternoon, which should keep the null reference exception from firing when getting near the traders. I've just tested it with the Craftworx + Compopack in the mod launcher, and it works just fine. If you're still running into probelms, I recommend you delete the mod in the mod launcher, then reinstall it, which ought to get rid of any lingering effects.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to Crafworx 2.8.

Added craftSkill values to flashlight02, shopping basket (minibike), electric parts, electronic parts, mechanical parts, insulator, beaker

Changed craft skill for cloth armor from armor to tailoring

Changed craft skill for puffer coat from misc to tailoring

Changed craft skill for splint, bandage from misc to science

Changed name of poop launcher to poop launching crossbow

Amended text for the poop bolts to specify only used by the poop launching crossbow

Added junction box to blocks to function as a relay for hiding dangling wires in bases

Added junction box to level 1 of the gas generator perk

• 2 weeks later...
Love the mod, having a problem though, a lot of the poi's show up ingame as scrap iron blocks. It's like the block skin is missing or something.

Are you running any other mods along with it? That's an unusual bug, one I haven't seen. That really shouldn't happen as a result of this modpack, so I suspect a conflict is the culprit. I'd recommend using the mod launcher (if you're not already). Also, check to make sure you don't have any other folders in your Mod folder besides Craftworx and SMX; those are the only two that are needed for this mod, and any additional folders might be the cause.

Failing that, I'd recommend verifying the files through Steam, then reinstalling the mod if you're not using the Mod Launcher. If you are using the mod launcher, then delete the mod and reinstall, preferably from a clean download from Steam, rather than copying from another installation, as that could cause some unforeseen conflicts. Let me know how it goes.

Archived