War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

@@ Phoenix the II and jasonsaffle13

DO YOU Pre-Sync your mod every time before going into game to make sure it is up to Date .. one thought and the other you could have had a Bad load on mod (it does happen sometimes).

THE OTHER Thing .. I can not tell from the picture (to small) WHICH Version are you trying to run?? …… THE CURRENT one is 5.2 the other is an Older version (Not supported) …. SO You Want .. ** War of the Walkers Bigger Back Pack 5.2 **

Just a couple of thoughts … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

DO YOU Pre-Sync your mod every time before going into game to make sure it is up to Date .. one thought and the other you could have had a Bad load on mod (it does happen sometimes).

THE OTHER Thing .. I can not tell from the picture (to small) WHICH Version are you trying to run?? …… THE CURRENT one is 5.2 the other is an Older version (Not supported) …. SO You Want .. ** War of the Walkers Bigger Back Pack 5.2 **

I installed the game now through the client, and not from a copy of the steam folder.

[V] Refresh Mods Automaticall

[V] Update registry

[V] Direct Download

With these settings it seemed to make it work :D

I fixed ours. I had grabbed the non-back pack server. Plus I had a file stuck from Ravenhearst 21 day hordes it seemed. Both issues are corrected now.

Dwall class only shop bugged

I'm not sure if this was mentioned in the forum or not yet but the class shop is always missing the npc. It kicks me out even if its morning and no zombies around and the doors were closed so no way that he died. I popped into dm mode and looked around and the npc is gone. I respawned one in to test and a little while later he was gone again. Not sure how to fix this as its happening after reinstall and world restart.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned in the forum or not yet but the class shop is always missing the npc. It kicks me out even if its morning and no zombies around and the doors were closed so no way that he died. I popped into dm mode and looked around and the npc is gone. I respawned one in to test and a little while later he was gone again. Not sure how to fix this as its happening after reinstall and world restart.

I don't have this issue, are you sure you run latest version, so far I've been there only once, and I could sell him whatever I had on me, hope he won't magically go missing.

hunger/thirst stuck

Hello all,

Long time lurker and been loving the WOTW mod. However, I've run into a few issues that are getting in the way of playing the game the way it should be played. First off, all buffs related to alcohol have vanished, and I don't get anything from using any kind of alcohol. Soon after this issue occurred, after loading up like normal my hunger is now stuck at 100%. One load later, now my water is stuck at 100%. I use the mod launcher, playing 5.2 bigger backpack and always presync before loading up. I've reinstalled all programs, verified through steam and redownloaded the mod but still no luck. I'm assuming my save is now stuck in bug mode for good, but is this an issue anyone has run into or has an idea how to fix? I want to be able to get further in the WOTW mod, (was on day 30 and having a blast playing) and I'm always completely blown away with the quality of this mod. Thank you to this awesome community for any help that can be given!

Cheers.

This sounds like the Traitor Bug. It would seem to fit since the class traitors seem to be vanilla 'traitor' traders... With vanilla traitors all you can do is to try to regen the region files; that is - if you're base or anything you've built is not in that same region. If you have things in that region then they will disappear once you regen that region.

No builder class, Frozen zombies texture error

I too am nearing the point of hacking in a builder class sheet. I have multiples of every other class. Did they decide this was the best one and make it rare?

Also, I saw a post in this thread from 2015 saying Frozen Larry has no legs. I still have this!

My opinion:

Um guys, this is a mod. Not a paid for expansion. It may never get fixed, so live with it or fix it yourself. Same as any other mod. Dwall is working on 5.3 so he's probably not going to worry about bugs in 5.2 or earlier at this point. Now if you want to float him a couple hundred to fix YOUR issue, go ahead :) He might be motivated to help you in that case!

Downloaded this from the mod menu. Game uses 12 gigs of ram and throws a bunch of file not found errors. Then crashes because its ran out of ram to use. :( Anyone else seeing this?

I kept getting several errors when installing the mod via the manager. I ended up installing it in my main 7-days directory and overwriting. This is less buggy, but not bug-free.

If you get it running, I found a great seed for the sly ship (pirate ship) POI's. It is called Walknchewgum. Not my seed, just one I found in a 16.4 seed thread that works well with WotW and Epic Cities combo. You need a nice rig to run these mods in tandem though. I have an i7-7700k with a GTX 1080 and I still don't run on high.

Edited by crpgnut (see edit history)

Hi, the mod has developed a bit of a glitch on my server where the NPC’s just stand where they spawn... they don’t walk or shoot all they do is stand and talk.

Anyone had this issue, anyone know how to fix it?

***update*** resolved by completely reinstalling server and mods

Edited by Dmented (see edit history)

Auger and chainsaw parts.

So I am relatively new to this mod. I was wondering if we can actually make all components to go into the HD chainsaw and auger or if we still have to scavenge for the parts and blades for each.

I saw something craftsble in the work bench for them but I thought that may be just to upgrade them.

So I am relatively new to this mod. I was wondering if we can actually make all components to go into the HD chainsaw and auger or if we still have to scavenge for the parts and blades for each.

I saw something craftsble in the work bench for them but I thought that may be just to upgrade them.

yes, they are all craftable after you complete the class-tree

Hello guys

I have a dedicated server with the Mod WOTW

Is there any way I can get cheaters/hackers out of the server? (without being put a pass)

from time to time a hacker comes in and tries to destroy everything I put the Land Claim infinite this way they can not destroy the bases of the players but try to destroy the poi´s

Thx