War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Looks terrific. Wouldn't tallow be a more logical fuel for torches, though?

As far as I know fuel is fuel, I cannot have it specify which Fuel is accepted or not. So if Tallow has a fuel rating then yes it can work as well but I cannot make it the only accepted fuel type. (without making Tallow the only fuel source in the game)

Hey Guys

Check out my first play test session of V4.4

[video=youtube_share;ZYnpjO5C6Vc]

Sorry for no voice, I had the video capture on push to talk...

Great job, I can not wait to play this version. Excellent mod, well balanced and with many new things to do, no bugs so far, congratulations for work, loving :D

Check out Video #3

[video=youtube_share;6B_ucvscyY0]

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure we will, I am guessing there is enough changes to the rwg XML to warrant a new map?

Yes I would highly recommend a new map for V4.4, If not then issues may occur.

Hey dwallorde,what about adding "Vitamin Deficiency" debuffs in the future? For example,players who spent an X amount of time in a snow biome can get a Vitamin D deficiency,forcing them to either move to another biome entirely or go into cities in order to find Vitamin D.

Consuming too much alcohol could cause the player to get a Vitamin A deficiency and a wellness penalty(similar to how Vitamins give a wellness bonus to the player over time).

im trying to get your icons working on a steamcmd server but seem to be having issues all other servers setup ive tried have blocked all players accept for 1 at a time which is wierd any advice

Icons have nothing to do with server but the clients need to have it installed on their end.

I am still wanting to release soon. Just been hectic with my first week back at work. Changing back to graveyards has taken a toll on my energy levels.

I did Graveyard for 4 years in my younger days and it was a nightmare on both me socially and in terms of health so I completely understand. Take care of you first, we have been holding out on a new map until this drops but we can always run through another play until you have the time and energy to crank this out.

Stay well my friend!

V4.4 Released!

Major Features:

-Biome Overhaul (Less grass in Desert, Unique Resource Rocks in certain biomes, more trees in forest biomes, crate spawning changed and are less common to find in the wild)

-Weather Overhaul - Colder Snowy Biomes, Hotter Desert Biomes, Forest Biome can get cold, More Rain in Forest Biomes, Higher chance for snow in Snowy Biome, plus more.

-New Prefabs

-Immunity System - Things like vitamins increase your immunity level which determines your chance for getting sickness type buffs or infection

-Oil Production Block - Place-Able block that produces oil over time

-Class System 2.0 - Several new Classes as well as overhauled 1.0 Classes - Quest lines for each - Each Class has unique recipes and perks

-Torches - Once placed on wall they require fuel in order to light

-GUI Update - Vanilla Icons replaced as well as new background color (Note that this is not 100% but came across some roadblocks as you can see with the recipe list still in its vanilla color. Some fine tuning may occur)

-Some minor changes - See Trello Page for complete list of all the changes and additions I may have forgotten here...

well [gorram] it i just got my world working on the previous version, at least i haven't progressed too much but now I'm gonna lose my [bUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO] Remington and hunting rifle, lets hope i can find another weapons crate on the next world. [That would be Shiny!]

Edited by Roland
better cursing (see edit history)

V4.4 Released!

Major Features:

-Biome Overhaul (Less grass in Desert, Unique Resource Rocks in certain biomes, more trees in forest biomes, crate spawning changed and are less common to find in the wild)

-Weather Overhaul - Colder Snowy Biomes, Hotter Desert Biomes, Forest Biome can get cold, More Rain in Forest Biomes, Higher chance for snow in Snowy Biome, plus more.

-New Prefabs

-Immunity System - Things like vitamins increase your immunity level which determines your chance for getting sickness type buffs or infection

-Oil Production Block - Place-Able block that produces oil over time

-Class System 2.0 - Several new Classes as well as overhauled 1.0 Classes - Quest lines for each - Each Class has unique recipes and perks

-Torches - Once placed on wall they require fuel in order to light

-GUI Update - Vanilla Icons replaced as well as new background color (Note that this is not 100% but came across some roadblocks as you can see with the recipe list still in its vanilla color. Some fine tuning may occur)

-Some minor changes - See Trello Page for complete list of all the changes and additions I may have forgotten here...

Hellow dwallorde. If you make text with new version of mod with link to post with features list of update mod, so it will be very good. Thanks.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod