War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

I've got all the parts (and a caliper) to make the steel crossbow. Workbench doesn't give the option. Where/how can I make one?

If the workbench doesn't allow you to do it, check the other stations. Maybe it's the gun smithing station.

Edit: Confirmed gun smithing workstation

Edited by jdm311
confirmation (see edit history)

Can tungsten be found while mining? If so, where? I haven't found any deposits yet in desert or forest biomes, except in those pyramid-shaped collections at the surface.

You can find it on snow and wasteland biome , you have to dig down to find it , sometimes you can find it on the surface , but tiny amount of it mixed with another resources

You can find it on snow and wasteland biome , you have to dig down to find it , sometimes you can find it on the surface , but tiny amount of it mixed with another resources

Thanks! I'll try that.

Edit: Verified snow biome had a lot of tungsten near bedrock. It would be handy to have this information in the mining journal entry.

Edited by jdm311 (see edit history)

The drink stat information looks off for the new drinks. It's currently showing max stamina, health, and food poisoning instead of water, stamina and dysentery. Also, it sounds like chewing when using. It can be fixed with these changes:

<property name="DisplayType" value="food"/>

<property name="Sound_start" value="player_eating"/>

to:

<property name="DisplayType" value="water"/>

<property name="Sound_start" value="player_drinking"/>

-Fixed Nailgun doesn't upgrade with Portland Cement

Steel Hammer doesn't apply Portland Concrete on Rebar Frames either.

It DOES with the Nailgun. If this was intentional, then I'll keep an eye out on that.

I got back into this mod this weekend it really felt like the old vanilla A16.

This mod was definitely worth the wait, there's so much filler to keep yourself busy.

Biggest thing I have to worry about is class papers - bookstores give more schematics so there's no centralized place for class papers. Traders sometimes help. (LVL 243 and no Builders Class paper for 3 weeks, I had to cheat to get all the good upgrades, but the struggle was hilarious)

Ran into an issue where I logged out in my mine (base above ground).. Logged back in and there was dirt in my way back up into my base, when I dug up 95% of my base was gone as if it was never there -- grass and untouched bags in its place. but there was 3 of my walls and the spikes i put around it.

Image is too big for forums

https://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/Psyrex0/20190818060442_1_2.jpg

I shut the server down and brought it back up hoping it would "fix itself", but alas that didnt happen and I don't have a backup saved so I'm guessing its toast

What command did you use? I lost the cook class as well.

Is there anyway to make the new food and drink recipes give more? The vanilla recipes are way better then the new recipes are

You could modify the items and/or recipes xmls. I spent a couple hours balancing the food stats/recipes because I felt the same way.

hello all....can someoan give me a link where i can download this mods worlds? i downloaded the mod and doesent have the maps /worlds

Worlds are created as normal, and the mod changes the assets in that world. Unless someone (Mod Dev or otherwise) uploads one of their worlds as a custom addition, there are none to download.

**Please correct if I'm wrong anywhere, but iirc that's how all the mods work. Unless there is an addition by a Mod Dev to any of the server files downloads.