War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Thanks SO much for the mod, have been looking forward to playing the new version, having great fun!! I might have found a bug, the water barrel's I filled up placed in my home, few days later they disappeared, and now there is a hit box there, I can't pace any other blocks where the barrels were, seems like a bug, was wondering if it's been reported, or have any ideas to get rid of "the invisible barrel"? Thanks so much

No, Firefox. I just tried downloading in the Microsoft Edge browser. It got to 1gb and then finished even though the download size was 1.9gb. How many files are in the zip file cause I see 3, a Data folder, a .gitattributes file, and a .gitignore file.

Try to use UC browser

2 Questions: First, after the recent update I lost levels and also lost covert class completion even though I done all just hadn't found all the papers yet. I got my levels back but don't know how to make the covert class available again. I did all but it's just showing the fist one checked off and ghosted out. Is there a limit to the number of classes that can be learned? 2nd. I think the Electrician class is broken. I got to the 2 phase and it asked me to make a generator bank, which I did, twice but it doesn't seem to want to recognize I crafter one. Any idea if this can be fixed too?

I got blurry textures on concrete bags cobblestone and chicken nests or wooden doors everytime i instal the mod any ideas?can't change the texture size it is on full

Turn off Texture Streaming in the game menu. This cleared it up for me.

2 Questions: First, after the recent update I lost levels and also lost covert class completion even though I done all just hadn't found all the papers yet. I got my levels back but don't know how to make the covert class available again. I did all but it's just showing the fist one checked off and ghosted out. Is there a limit to the number of classes that can be learned? 2nd. I think the Electrician class is broken. I got to the 2 phase and it asked me to make a generator bank, which I did, twice but it doesn't seem to want to recognize I crafter one. Any idea if this can be fixed too?

Ok, I can help you fix the first question. First off you will need to go to the "7 Days To Die\Data\Config\quests.xml" and look for the second quest to Covert Class. In game, you need to use a console command to give yourself that quest. 2 pages back I linked to the page of all console commands, look there for the specific one. You may also need the Cheat Menu that shows you all the stuff in game and allows you to take items and add them to your inventory to fast track the completion.

I have a question, I have tried searching but cannot find the answer.

What tool do I use to upgrade the bar block into the steal reinforced concrete block with the portland cement? I can't seem to find it through search or experimentation so far.

hello guys

today i played war of walker v6.0.1

there's something

on snow biome there's ton of Frozen Lumberjack

what i mean is the number of Lumberjack spwans in the biome is exaggerated

I've seen similar issues. It seems like every once in a while a large amount of zombies spawn, but the horde only contains a single model of zombie that is appropriate for the biome.

is it just me or why can't i upgrade the rebar frames to concrete? i have the Portland concrete but when i try to upgrade it says that i don't have any.... tried whith all types of tools but nothing works.... ? are i doing something wrong or is there a bug in the mod?

is it just me or why can't i upgrade the rebar frames to concrete? i have the Portland concrete but when i try to upgrade it says that i don't have any.... tried whith all types of tools but nothing works.... ? are i doing something wrong or is there a bug in the mod?

If you look 8 messages up, you will see that I am asking what tool upgrades them as well. Haven't found it yet.

EDIT: I went into creative and tried all four wrenches, all four hammers and even the nailgun and none worked.

Edited by LionsDen (see edit history)

If you look 8 messages up, you will see that I am asking what tool upgrades them as well. Haven't found it yet.

EDIT: I went into creative and tried all four wrenches, all four hammers and even the nailgun and none worked.

I used the HD nailgun and it worked for me, I had portland mix and upgraded a rebar block

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else having a tough time to completing the electricians quest line 4, craft a battery bank? I used admin to get the schematic, read it and it still says I don't know the required recipe. Am i missing the skill because I couldnt find anything but ECO/HD battery bank

I used the HD nailgun and it worked for me, I had portland mix and upgraded a rebar block

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else having a tough time to completing the electricians quest line 4, craft a battery bank? I used admin to get the schematic, read it and it still says I don't know the required recipe. Am i missing the skill because I couldnt find anything but ECO/HD battery bank

Thanks, just tried the regular nailgun.

To make the battery bank, you need to have level 10 in intelligence and level 5 in one of the skills under that which says it will allow you to craft the battery bank.

Quick noob question, trying to run a WotW server for some friends. We're able to connect to it fine, and it shows the new UI, but nothing else seems to have changed. I do get a couple quest messages showing up that mention WotW, but beyond that, everything seems to still be vanilla. None of the new items show up in the creative menu, and the skill lines look to be the same as well. Did I screw something up during the server setup? You just drag the Data and Mods folder into your server folder, overwrite the files, and should be good to go, yes? Did I miss a step somewhere?

Again, sorry for the noob question, I did try and search for the answer but nothing specific to my issue came up.

The quests under this file only show the vanilla quests. I don't see any of the WOTW quests. At any rate I understand your logic and if I can just find the name of the 2nd quest maybe I can just give it to myself from the DM menu. Thanks

givequest classtrainingcovert2. In the console. should give you the quest

so i unlocked Kevlar armor and can craft all of it but not the vest. It tells me that i don't have the recipe i have looked all over if there was a skill i missed for it but just cant find it. Is this a glitch that I'm having go on or is there really a skill i haven't bought yet?