War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

I just started playing this mod last week and I WAS loving it. However when I logged in today I started playing and noticed my level had been reduced to 1. Was there a reboot or reset or something. Not sure why this occurred.

Check the post 3 above yours. Post #2648

I lost all my levels. I'm on a single player game where I am the only one. No server. I used DM and CM to enter debug and creative mode. I don't know how to go into dev mode and don't see any papers anywhere in the list when I press U. How do I get these papers?

There are Command Codes that can give you XP, Levels, and Skill Points. Here is a link to all the Command Codes.

https://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Command_Console

On another note, is anyone having issues downloading the file? I have tried 5 times and each time it starts to download and then just fails. Not sure if it is my computer being dumb or something else.

Help! How to setup game on paid server.

Hi. Im trying to setup an A17 WoW game on a dedicated server (streamline servers). Im in Australia. Key issues:

- They only have version 5.2.4 available as a mod load (not A17)

- Need to manually load (how?)

- Whats the most stable v6?

Wondering if anyone else has had similar issues or knows fixes please

I can't seem to download the 603 version. It always seems to fail after downloading a little bit. I check and it shows the zip file with nothing in it and a .part file. I'll wait for the next update and try getting that one.

Have you tried the Mod Launcher?

Have you tried the Mod Launcher?

I don't use the launcher, I have too many launchers as is on my computer. Taking the files from the zip and putting them where they go is simple but if I can't seem to download them in the first place, that just causes trouble.

I don't use the launcher, I have too many launchers as is on my computer. Taking the files from the zip and putting them where they go is simple but if I can't seem to download them in the first place, that just causes trouble.

I didn't either but like you, I was having issues with direct downloads so I tried it. It makes having multiple mods of 7 days super easy. I understand though.

- - - Updated - - -

The lumberjack spawn in the snow biome is a little ridiculous. It looks like a Wood Cutters convention.

Can anyone help me with a profile issue? I play on 2 different PC(work/home), i zip the save folder and transfer using a USB drive. I zip the file daily and never overwrite so i have multiple backups. I played today on one pc, with no issue, logged out backed up save folder, transferred to other pc. Then opened WOTW6 using the mod laucher like i always do. This time my level reverted back to level 1, everything was fine. I closed the game, deleted the save, and restored a backup from the previous day, still the same. I found these lines in my Output Log, and it does this for any restored save file:

2019-07-19T18:38:50 327.607 ERR Loading player data failed for player '76561197997793692', rolling back: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at QuestClass.CreateQuest (System.String ID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at QuestJournal.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader _br) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerDataFile.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader _br, UInt32 _version) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerDataFile.Load (System.String _dir, System.String _playerName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2019-07-19T18:38:50 327.611 ERR Loading backup player data failed for player '76561197997793692', rolling back: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at QuestClass.CreateQuest (System.String ID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at QuestJournal.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader _br) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerDataFile.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader _br, UInt32 _version) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerDataFile.Load (System.String _dir, System.String _playerName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2019-07-19T18:38:51 327.732 INF Created player with id=171

2019-07-19T18:38:56 332.813 INF Loaded player

Has there been any movement on NPCs in A17? Or even A18?

The NPCs were the reason I got the A16 version, and I was even considering trying to mod them so they'd be closer to "companion" NPCs. If this is even on the horizon, this would be good news.

EDIT: This is not a demand or even a feature request. More like a "what's the skinny?" question for those of us who don't keep up with the Discord chatter.

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)

Has there been any movement on NPCs in A17? Or even A18?

The NPCs were the reason I got the A16 version, and I was even considering trying to mod them so they'd be closer to "companion" NPCs. If this is even on the horizon, this would be good news.

EDIT: This is not a demand or even a feature request. More like a "what's the skinny?" question for those of us who don't keep up with the Discord chatter.

NPCs in this mod itself look pretty basic, there are no SDX scripts whatsoever, so there's no functionality beyond the now limited vanilla NPC feature. If you're looking for a mod which would add more advanced NPCs, even companions, there's probably one and only NPC mod available for Alpha 17.4 for now which you can find here. Whether it works with this Overhaul or not, I don't know because I haven't tried to combine them yet, so feel free to try and let us know, but keep in mind this NPC mod requires SDX!

2 am on day 3 and there was a yellow eyed horde that set me on fire with every hit. Snow biome is covered with lumberjacks. Started a 4k map and checked prefab file to search for trader and class. There were 50 matches for trader and 14 for class. Zombies also seem to have incredible sight and hearing. Is all this normal, or mod still needs some tweaking?

2 am on day 3 and there was a yellow eyed horde that set me on fire with every hit. Snow biome is covered with lumberjacks. Started a 4k map and checked prefab file to search for trader and class. There were 50 matches for trader and 14 for class. Zombies also seem to have incredible sight and hearing. Is all this normal, or mod still needs some tweaking?

You may want to lower the difficulty until you can deal with them properly. There's nothing wrong about doing that. Everything is fine as long as you have fun playing it.

Are you using Google chrome for downloading ??

No, Firefox. I just tried downloading in the Microsoft Edge browser. It got to 1gb and then finished even though the download size was 1.9gb. How many files are in the zip file cause I see 3, a Data folder, a .gitattributes file, and a .gitignore file.

Edited by TheRPGElite (see edit history)