War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

I have been looking for a cutting board for the last week of IRL days. It is a required material for building the food prep station, and it shows what you need to craft one in the crafting menu. But it does not show the "craft" button. Does anyone know if I must loot, buy, or craft the cutting board in a specific station, Thanks.

I think you can find those in the house with christmas tree inside...they are on the table inside

Hi gals/guys. I'm playing WOTW on my private server and I'm trying to add this mod here to it : Working Elevator v2 https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?63655-Working-Elevator-v2

I've added the folder of the mod here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\Elevator v2.0.5 and I've added all the needed lines in blocks.xml on both server and client. It still doesn't work. Any ideas ?

Thanks!

-T

I am honestly not a fan of the running changes. I love everything else about the mod and always have but i was wondering if there was a way to revert those changes. I assume there is not a version so is there a way to change the files? I am happy to do so, i am familiar with doing that.

Thank you, Justin

How to craft class master items?

I think you can find those in the house with christmas tree inside...they are on the table inside

I have gathered 5 fragments for craft the class master paper, but the craft button is grey and it says "you do not know the required recipe. Can you tell me how to craft it? thanks

I have gathered 5 fragments for craft the class paper, but the craft button is grey and it says "you do not know the required recipe. Can anyone tell me how to craft it? thanks

Well, as a guess, you need to complete the class quest first. Assembling the fragments is the last step.

Game reseting?

Not sure if this has been addressed before couldn't find anything in these posts. I been playing with the mod for a couple days now and just yesturday after a few hours break I tried to load my save file and bam I'm a new spawn again. I tried resetting but same thing and I did not make a backup save (lesson learned). Only thing is I checked the map and every where I already opened was still there, so I got back to my old base and it's all still there. So now I pretty much lost all my levels and recipes and have to start over but at least I have a base already.

My question is has anyone seen this before? Is this some kind of bug with the mod?

Asked this in discord and got no response....how do you craft a baseball bat? Is there a perk or skill I need to buy?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if this has been addressed before couldn't find anything in these posts. I been playing with the mod for a couple days now and just yesturday after a few hours break I tried to load my save file and bam I'm a new spawn again. I tried resetting but same thing and I did not make a backup save (lesson learned). Only thing is I checked the map and every where I already opened was still there, so I got back to my old base and it's all still there. So now I pretty much lost all my levels and recipes and have to start over but at least I have a base already.

My question is has anyone seen this before? Is this some kind of bug with the mod?

Did you have a crash? What you describe is EXACTLY what happens if there is a crash.

Did you started the with launcher??

You need to enter in game with EAC off

Ok, in the last release I didn't have to adjust anything in the launcher. I re installed everything and wallah, I got in and played the first day out. Wow, talk about a new game. No minecraft for me while waiting for a17. Does anyone know if they fixed the bug that did not drop the last master recipe drop you need to get everything?

073fd3b0aae926042d09e8b9215e1b8e6375a92687abc991862c205ef17d38af.jpg.e225978cd0b2d95ef238935f09875af8.jpg

The diamond tools are really nice. I wish there was a way to brack down the different parts of this mod so server admins could choose which parts to use. I love the mod but I find it way overburdened. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. I can see how much hard work has gone into this mod. I just think it would be nice if users of this mod could pick which bits of it they want to use. And download the just the parts they wan't to use.

But thank you for all your hard work.

help please

Hi, I like try mod and I tried this mod from few days ago with my brother

I make clean install about game and mod all the time my brother too

But

He got some error during the games,

(sorry for bad quality picture)

https://www.casimages.com/i/181101111628358280.png.html

https://www.casimages.com/i/181101111628592170.png.html

i dont have this kind error but I have only one error :

Sometimes my computer turn off alone and restart when I play at this mod.

After checking and try different things, I know some "office" inside the mod make restart my pc directly

Is not problem about config of my computer because all other mod work very good.

But this is my pc if someone ask

I7 6700K 4Ghz

1070 Zotac extreme edition 6GO

32Go ddr4 2133 Mhz

Windows 7

Doas anyone have solution or help please ?

Edited by marcou44 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Cooking table crafting

Hi there!

Finally I got a run where I can start messing with the new class workbenches... First of them is the food preparation table. I found in the wild a cooking table that was needed to craft it... But also ANOTHER one is needed to prepare some recipes. I have tired to craft this (very simple wood and glue) BUT it was impossible to craft neither in my inventory nor in the workbench.

Where is it supposed to be crafted? Or should I find it /buy it on the class vending machine?

Very nice work. Having hours and hours of fun

I'm trying to set up a dedicated server to run WOTW 5.3. The server is up and running (with RAT) and version shows all mods (BC, Alloc, WOTW) installed. On another PC, I am trying to launch my game using 7D2DLauncher and the WOTW 5.3 mod. Both the server and launcher are set to run without EAC. 7D2D starts up on gaming PC. I see the server in the list. Here's where the problem comes in. As I'm logging in, the game freezes on 'Initializing world...' Pressing F1, the last thing I see is 'Exception: Block with name 'gravelPlusTungsten' not found' and nothing after this.

Capture2.jpg.34a3322e2e2b81c1b72c236afcf6a84a.jpg

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to figure this out for hours without any luck.

Hi guys,

I made a damn mistake, I launched my wotw saved game with the regular 7dtd instead of the launcher. Of course I got errors in the console while loading the game and closed it as soon as I realized my stupidity.

My issue is that now when I launch wotw through the launcher and load my saved game I have a new character with nothing (lvl 0 and no equipment but the whole map is still there) any idea on how I could get my character back ?

Hi guys,

I made a damn mistake, I launched my wotw saved game with the regular 7dtd instead of the launcher. Of course I got errors in the console while loading the game and closed it as soon as I realized my stupidity.

My issue is that now when I launch wotw through the launcher and load my saved game I have a new character with nothing (lvl 0 and no equipment but the whole map is still there) any idea on how I could get my character back ?

Hell O Cenafor, sorry but u can't restore your old profil, the only way is give you some skill point, xp from debug mod ( F1 DM ) enter HELP in console for all command

Hell O Cenafor, sorry but u can't restore your old profil, the only way is give you some skill point, xp from debug mod ( F1 DM ) enter HELP in console for all command

I expected that though thank you for the advice that's great at least I can get back my xp, get back to my base and keep going. =)

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod