War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Cannot get WotW 5.3 to work for me...

Hi guys,

I was wondering if I could get a little help. I cannot get 5.3 to work for me...usually it won't get past 39% on the building screen before it crashes out to desktop. I can run other mod's and even WotW 5.2, but just no luck with 5.3. The log keeps telling me that the mod is corrupted and to delete and re-load, which I've done too many time to count. I'm the first to admit my extreme ignorance in all things computer, but in all my research of the past days I'm seeing GeForce and SDX or maybe unity are not always playing well together...but, that's all greek to me, so I thought I'd post my spec's and an output log from today and see if anyone could see the problem. I do download through the launcher with only *Update Registry and *Save All Games Local to Mod checked (just an FYI: I have a big bag mod for the Starvation mod, so I have to have EAC and auto refresh unchecked.) I've gone into Steam and verified integrity of game files, as well as made sure my virus program, Vipre, has been told to allow 7d2d and mods. Ok, enough waffeling, as Kickz would say =P...let's hope I give the right info! Tkx in advance for taking a gander at it!!

Emm

My system:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor 3.2 GHz

Ram: 16 GB

System Type: Windows 10 Home - version 1803 - 64bit operating system

OS build: 17134.191

Video: NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 version 3.14.1.48 - Driver version 398.82 (latest update)

Output log from today, from 7DaystoDie_Data:

<see attachment>

output_log.txt

Hi guys,

I was wondering if I could get a little help. I cannot get 5.3 to work for me...usually it won't get past 39% on the building screen before it crashes out to desktop. I can run other mod's and even WotW 5.2, but just no luck with 5.3. The log keeps telling me that the mod is corrupted and to delete and re-load, which I've done too many time to count. I'm the first to admit my extreme ignorance in all things computer, but in all my research of the past days I'm seeing GeForce and SDX or maybe unity are not always playing well together...but, that's all greek to me, so I thought I'd post my spec's and an output log from today and see if anyone could see the problem. I do download through the launcher with only *Update Registry and *Save All Games Local to Mod checked (just an FYI: I have a big bag mod for the Starvation mod, so I have to have EAC and auto refresh unchecked.) I've gone into Steam and verified integrity of game files, as well as made sure my virus program, Vipre, has been told to allow 7d2d and mods. Ok, enough waffeling, as Kickz would say =P...let's hope I give the right info! Tkx in advance for taking a gander at it!!

Emm

My system:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor 3.2 GHz

Ram: 16 GB

System Type: Windows 10 Home - version 1803 - 64bit operating system

OS build: 17134.191

Video: NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 version 3.14.1.48 - Driver version 398.82 (latest update)

Output log from today, from 7DaystoDie_Data:

<see attachment>

Are you trying v5.3.1?

Are you trying v5.3.1?

Yes, I do believe so, although I can't find where it tells you the exact version you are downloading. It is, however, the only War of the Walkers 5.3 I can see to download through the 7D2D Mod Launcher. I can't get far enough to see that wonderful new Esc screen that has all the info on it. I know you can download directly without the mod launcher, but I'm not versed in computers well enough to tackle that on my own. As I said earlier, I've deleted the mod and re-downloaded the mod several times, although that is just me doing the very definition of insanity...LoL.

Thanks for the reply! Really appreciate your thoughts.

Emm

Same Issue

Yes, I do believe so, although I can't find where it tells you the exact version you are downloading. It is, however, the only War of the Walkers 5.3 I can see to download through the 7D2D Mod Launcher. I can't get far enough to see that wonderful new Esc screen that has all the info on it. I know you can download directly without the mod launcher, but I'm not versed in computers well enough to tackle that on my own. As I said earlier, I've deleted the mod and re-downloaded the mod several times, although that is just me doing the very definition of insanity...LoL.

Emm

I'm having exactly the same issue using the mod launcher. The game launches and it starts generating the world but crashes to desktop every time. No idea what the problem is or how to fix it. My PC happily plays 5.2 (bigger back pack), and Settler's mod but it doesn't seem to like 5.3 at all.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Emm

Did you hit prysync button before launching from mod launcher?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the updates! Cities are so big!!

Side question: Is it normal that everything I craft gets "starred"?

Very annoying to remove it after crafting something.

That is the auto favourites dll hack. It's to help with craft menu lag.

I'm having exactly the same issue using the mod launcher. The game launches and it starts generating the world but crashes to desktop every time. No idea what the problem is or how to fix it. My PC happily plays 5.2 (bigger back pack), and Settler's mod but it doesn't seem to like 5.3 at all.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Well, I hate that you are experiencing this problem as well, but...misery loves company after all and I selfishly am relived I am not alone =S. Do you by chance run a GeForce video card too?

Emm

Checking out 5.3 SP and found that ESC no longer pauses the game. Hate having to exit the game every time I need to do something outside of it. Is this something that will be fixed?

I believe you started a multiplayer game instead of a single player game. You can't pause a MP game.

Well, I hate that you are experiencing this problem as well, but...misery loves company after all and I selfishly am relived I am not alone =S. Do you by chance run a GeForce video card too?

Emm

Lol, I know what you mean, you always think it's just you when something goes wrong and there's always relief when you find others having the same issue :-) I have a GTX1050 installed but, again like you, it has no problems with other games or other mods via the mod launcher. In answer to Dwal's question, I always pre-sync as that's what the mod launcher says to do.

WOTW 5.3 grain alcohol

Hello, when i have immunity lvl max 20, when i try to use grain alcohol nothing happen, only extinguish fire but never buzzed, so i die ( some stone on my head :) ) i'm going back to immunity lvl 0, i drink grain alcohol, miracle that's work i'm buzzed, so my question : its normal or something wrong or i miss something ?

i want to be buzzed :)

I'm having problems with the game Lagging, it will be fine for 5 minutes the it starts to lag I have a really good computer that runs games at max settings. Vanilla not even a decent frame drop on ultra. but any modded games of 7 days to die no matter the setting even tryied presyncing it lags. How do I stop the lag and freezing too.