War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Checking out 5.3 SP and found that ESC no longer pauses the game. Hate having to exit the game every time I need to do something outside of it. Is this something that will be fixed?

Not having that issue with 'War of the Walkers 5.3' in singleplayer and when I press ESC, Z pause right in front of me and the audio also stops.

Not having that issue with 'War of the Walkers 5.3' in singleplayer and when I press ESC, Z pause right in front of me and the audio also stops.

I am not having it on the second game I started with it. I started over after dying a few times and having such a bad start in game. But it was happening with my first SP one I did. So if Dwall didn't fix it the it is something that doesn't happen each time.

didnt see it in the notes but we can no longer disassemble tv's or electronic stations?

yes, lights and other things too. i would prefere less crates than less farming loot. until now i like this 5.3 but i really have the feeling i'm playing ravenhearst without this time to loot what takes years hopefully.

i noticed (don't know if it's only in wotw) is chair defense finally doesn't work anymore. the fact you can't unlock pretty much everything before day 6 is a good thing and the hordes who stay in the area instead to desapear far away is great too

hi everyone

I started 2 days ago installing the server file for 5.3 wow server on a new never played copy of 7d2d . I got it started and it got about 10 lines of errors . I tried starting it again and the same . I reinstalled on another new copy and even download another new copy and still errors . Pretty bad . But along with the errors the screen just locked up saying "WAITING ON SERVER". I tried the 7d2d launch and did a perm install on a new copy of the client . It ran as a server fine but not as a dedicated server as I want to have. almost 3 days now and no JOY on the 7d2d dedicated wow5.3 server. Now it just tries to start the server over and over in 7d2d server manager.

Same screen as SUMZIUS

just started it got waitng on server

12:10

- - - Updated - - -

skipped rendering because gfx device is invalid (device lost) skipped rendering because gfx device is invalid (device lost) skipped rendering because gfx device is invalid (device lost).....

- - - Updated - - -

Screen froze on "WAITING FOR SERVER"...

- - - Updated - - -

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MellowRebel/screenshot/951834748721853002

- - - Updated - - -

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MellowRebel/screenshot/951834748721853486

- - - Updated - - -

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MellowRebel/screenshot/951834748717678678

- - - Updated - - -

EAC successful allowing Player Mellow Rebel with idxxxxxxxxxx . Its allowing me to join but still locked up .

- - - Updated - - -

I think its downloading the 'CHUNKS" but my screen does not show it but server manager does .

MiniBike book

WOTW 5.3

i found a bug at this line in items.xml about minibike book never spawn before i fix this

line bug : name="Recipes_to_learn" value="minibikeChassis,minibikeSeat,minibikeHandlebars"/> -->

fixed : name="Recipes_to_learn"

value="minibikeChassis,minibikeSeat,minibikeHandlebars"/> -->

after fixed i found minibikes For Dumb♥♥♥♥s book on 1 trader

Edited by SkipperFrance (see edit history)

Havent played for a while and just started a new 5,3 game. Learned concrete and made cement mix. Can't seem to use it cause it needs portland cement.... Am I missing something?

And what the hell do u upgrade scrap iron blocks with. Don't recognize the icon...

WOTW 5.3

i found a bug at this line in items.xml about minibike book never spawn before i fix this

line bug : name="Recipes_to_learn" value="minibikeChassis,minibikeSeat,minibikeHandlebars"/> -->

fixed : name="Recipes_to_learn"

value="minibikeChassis,minibikeSeat,minibikeHandlebars"/> -->

after fixed i found minibikes For Dumb♥♥♥♥s book on 1 trader

No that should be <property name="Skills_to_gain" value="minibikesForDumb♥♥♥♥sPerk"/> that perk is what unlocks the recipes...all schematics are like this now. This way you can see what recipes you have unlocked by simply just clicking on the Painting/Schematic tab in the skill menu and it lists all schematics and will tell you what your missing or have. Also shows if its a class only schematic etc. And I found this book already several times. Not a bug, just bad rng

- - - Updated - - -

Havent played for a while and just started a new 5,3 game. Learned concrete and made cement mix. Can't seem to use it cause it needs portland cement.... Am I missing something?

And what the hell do u upgrade scrap iron blocks with. Don't recognize the icon...

I got to fix the descriptions for this. Rebar Frames requires a HD Nailgun and Portland Cement to upgrade to Reinforced Concrete. Concrete Mix is only good for crafting Regular Concrete Blocks or upgrading Cobblestone/Reinforced Iron Blocks to Concrete.

hi everyone

I started 2 days ago installing the server file for 5.3 wow server on a new never played copy of 7d2d . I got it started and it got about 10 lines of errors . I tried starting it again and the same . I reinstalled on another new copy and even download another new copy and still errors . Pretty bad . But along with the errors the screen just locked up saying "WAITING ON SERVER". I tried the 7d2d launch and did a perm install on a new copy of the client . It ran as a server fine but not as a dedicated server as I want to have. almost 3 days now and no JOY on the 7d2d dedicated wow5.3 server. Now it just tries to start the server over and over in 7d2d server manager.

Same screen as SUMZIUS

just started it got waitng on server

12:10

- - - Updated - - -

skipped rendering because gfx device is invalid (device lost) skipped rendering because gfx device is invalid (device lost) skipped rendering because gfx device is invalid (device lost).....

- - - Updated - - -

Screen froze on "WAITING FOR SERVER"...

- - - Updated - - -

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MellowRebel/screenshot/951834748721853002

- - - Updated - - -

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MellowRebel/screenshot/951834748721853486

- - - Updated - - -

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MellowRebel/screenshot/951834748717678678

- - - Updated - - -

EAC successful allowing Player Mellow Rebel with idxxxxxxxxxx . Its allowing me to join but still locked up .

- - - Updated - - -

I think its downloading the 'CHUNKS" but my screen does not show it but server manager does .

The first error I see is showing something about not finding the water barrel. This is the SDX Files located in the Mods folder not installed correctly on Client Machine (Maybe not the server either) So try and make sure that is installed on both ends. And EAC has to be turned off for my mod otherwise you will not make it in the game. Sounds like the server has it enabled, thus preventing you from spawning in. If it was client side enabled you most likely won't even make it to the main menu but see a black screen

- - - Updated - - -

Have the wandering horde mechanics been altered? I came out of a building I was looting and ran right into a football player horde. ON DAY 2!!

yes slightly I believe with the addition of Fire and Electric Zombie Wandering Hordes

- - - Updated - - -

didnt see it in the notes but we can no longer disassemble tv's or electronic stations?

Those type of blocks now require a Screwdriver to disassemble. Screwdriver is Tradesman Class Exclusive

- - - Updated - - -

Checking out 5.3 SP and found that ESC no longer pauses the game. Hate having to exit the game every time I need to do something outside of it. Is this something that will be fixed?

Sorry to say but your not playing SP then, you must have selected MP. That part is hard coded with game pausing on SP so I cannot change that myself.

- - - Updated - - -

in 5.3 with the 14 day horde... there are no survivors?

No Survivors and Bandits in V5.3 at all. Had to be removed due to bugs with them that was too common with this update. Sorry, but I do plan on one day to bring them back once I have time to work with them more

- - - Updated - - -

not sure if this has been asked but did you add class traders to Navezgane?

No unfortunately I haven't added any prefabs from my mod to Navezgane which I understand may hinder progression and my mod in general with that map. Maybe in the future at some point I can work with it, but not at this time

Construction tools

Anyone know why my construction skills isn't going up? I'm like level 100 and for some reason, I just noticed now that it's still at level 1. Using a stone axe or taking things apart with my wrench isn't going up. I'm using the 5.2 version of this mod. It works in vanilla btw.

EDIT: BTW, I have started a new game but it still yields the same results.

Hey there, I'm having the same problem with the 5.3 version though, did you manage to solve it?

Edited by vasilis2000 (see edit history)

Hey there, I'm having the same problem with the 5.3 version though, did you manage to solve it?

Not sure if your still having that issue, but try using a stone hammer. I've been spending overnights hitting stone underground just to help grind construction tools up.

Hope that helps.

V5.3.1 Update Released! Wipe Required!

Change Log:

-Changed/Updated Following Prefabs, reducing lag and loot in some cases

-Random Castle (Now has Water in Well for easier Traveling)

-The Village (AKA Retirement Village) (Reduced Loot and Lights Dramatically, no more OP Loot, Still good for looting though. Reduced Zombie Count slightly)

-Notre Dam (New Church) (Reduced Torches and Azalea Bushes for performance reasons)

-Dwalls Automotive Repair (Removed Frames that were not supposed to be there)

-Dwalls Home Hardware (Removed some Bushes, added some foliage around the building, trimmed the bush)

-Variety Store (Reduced Zombie Count)

-Changed Ammo Crafting back to Level 5 Perk

-Changed Reduced Trees in Pine Forest

-Changed Increased Trees Big Radius Setting

-Changed Reduced amount of Towns/Cities

-Fixed Class Store Rotation

-Changed Mechanic Part 4 now requires crafting of Padlock

-Fixed Stone Spawning in Desert Ground

-Changed Claw Hammer now Known as Iron Claw Hammer

-Changed Reduced Chance for Rain

-Added Bonus Stone to Resource Rocks

-Added Bonus Wood to Wilderness Trees (Non Planted)

-Added Mechanic Tools Magazine

-Changed Updated Change Log Photo

-Changed New Hospitals Max Count per City/Town

-Fixed Exploding Crossbow Bolt Schematic Duplicate Perk

-Changed All Ammo Schematics now have Ammo Crafting Level Requirement

-Changed Rabbit Trap takes Glue and Nails to craft

-Changed Increased Slightly SDX Snow Zombies Speed

-Fixed Club Salad Requiring Non Obtainable Item (Now requires Fried Chicken)

-Changed Reduced Crawler Zombies Health

-Fixed Gather Requirements for Survivalist Class 1 of 5

-Changed Updated Mining Tool Tip

-Changed Chrysanthemum and Golden Rod now under Cooking Skill

-Changed Aloe Vera now under Medicine

-Added New Speaker Alarm Sound

-Changed Updated Portland Cement Description showing HD Nailgun is Required

-Changed Workstation Tools now only found at traders (with Exception of Cooking Pot and Grill)

-Added Block Damage Bonus to Bad Mechanic Perk

-Fixed Apple Juice and Green Tea do not Extinguish Fire

-Changed Decreased Grass in Plains Biome

-Added Unload Feature to all Guns/Weapons

-Changed Ammo Station now uses Calipers and Tool and Die Set for Tools

-Changed Ammo Recipes now to use Tools at the Ammo Workstation

-Added Handles to Trader

-Changed Removed Workstation Tools from Loot

-Changed Zombies No longer Run at Night (Ferals and Feral Radiated Zombies will still run at night)

-Added Horde Zombies that will Run at Night for Blood Moon Hordes

-Added Muscips Freighter and Viking Village Prefabs

-Changed Green Tea Soberizing Effect

-Changed Increased Boar spawn chance

-Changed Decreased Stag spawn chance

-Fixed Calipers still in loot

-Changed Increased Medicine Perk Experience Required to level

-Fixed Scrap Iron Axe and Pickaxe Description copied from Stone Axe

-Changed Blueprint Workstation Recipes Requirements

-Changed Removed Padlock Gather Requirement for Mechanic Class Part 3

-Fixed Crafting Location Localization for Steel Arrows

possible bug

as i craft bandages and first aid bandages, my medicine skill increases - is this suppose to happen? i haven't seen any other skill increase while i craft stuff (arrows, stone axes, golden rod tea, or even splints) i do notice on the description of bandages and first aid bandages that "Medicine" is listed twice, but on splints it is only listed once and Misc Crafting is listed in the other spot.

this is with the 5.3.1 update

Just to be clear, are you talking about the Construction perk or the Construction Tools skill?

I'm talking about the Construction Tools skill, it does not rise even a bit but I will check a stone hammer that Phillios told me about... Dunno what to say, it's just stuck @ 1...

Not sure if your still having that issue, but try using a stone hammer. I've been spending overnights Hope that helps.

hitting stone underground just to help grind construction tools up.

Oh, I will check and hopefully will work, thanks alot for the advice!!!