War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Does anyone know of a decent poi rotation editor? A script or anything that will process the poi.xml files in the whole directory without having to load each on individually?

I have noticed quite a few POI's who's rotation is not attached to the road, and the backs of the buildings are facing away from the road.

Thanks,

Unknown

Does anyone know of a decent poi rotation editor? A script or anything that will process the poi.xml files in the whole directory without having to load each on individually?

I have noticed quite a few POI's who's rotation is not attached to the road, and the backs of the buildings are facing away from the road.

Thanks,

Unknown

I know some POI's in Magoli's Compo Pack are that way. NEPA being one. You'll probably need to try the modders forum.

Hey love the mod so far. Was curious is there a new mechanic for using fertilizer? I have some sod and forest ground i made, fertilizer on me, an iron hoe that I am right clicking with both on the sod and forest ground, yet nothing seems to be happening. So wasnt sure if something different with how to use it with this mod? Thanks.

Hey love the mod so far. Was curious is there a new mechanic for using fertilizer? I have some sod and forest ground i made, fertilizer on me, an iron hoe that I am right clicking with both on the sod and forest ground, yet nothing seems to be happening. So wasnt sure if something different with how to use it with this mod? Thanks.

Actually nevermind got this fixed. I restarted twice but still same error, restarted the game a third time and it worked, so go figure...

Related question though does fertilizer help those new fruit trees somehow if i plant on a fertilized tile?

Version 5.2.7 B121 Deployed

Change Log:

-Added Dynamite, TNT, Pipebomb, and Molotov Cocktails to Survivalist Vending Machine

-Removed Wrong Recipe for Concrete Stairs

-Changed Increased Nitrate found at Traders

-Fixed Kevlar Schematic Localization

-Changed Steel Machete Recipe

-Changed Tungsten Machete Recipe

-Changed Reduced Sell price for Rebar

-Fixed Reinforced Drawbridge now under Building Group

-Fixed Speed Traps now under Tools/Traps Category

-Changed Reduced Nitrate from Nitrate Block slightly

-Fixed Feral Zombie Quest Linking to Wrong Zombie

Firs time thought it was a fluke, second time wondering if it needs reported. Will try again tomorrow and see if I can get a log report.

Yesterday. War of the Walkers (LOVE that mod). Seed: sadly, I can't remember which one I was on yesterday. I think it was WOTW3 same seed that GameEdged is playing on, but not positive. Had been looting and stopped at a nice gas station that has the restaurant in it. I unloaded my backpack into basket. I came out began to unload the loot into the basket, bike inventory was almost 1/3 full, I had put in about half of my inventory when I heard a bang, like when a mine goes off close by. Didn't pay attention, but noticed on the ground a bunch of bags. Huh? looked at bike inventory and all of it was gone. I put the rest of my loot into the bike basket and started to pick up what was on the ground. When I started to put it back into the bike I heard the bang, all the loot was gone and nothing on the ground.

It was late, I was tired and had played for a couple hours, shoulder was sore, so quit.

Today, was playing on Horizons, had gone to traders to unload loot, bought forged iron, steel, tungsten, cobblestone, cement and a few other items. Left with most of loot sold and half backpack full. Went to get airdrop and saw a town I had not visited. Saw the Canuck bonanza store and dumped all of what I had into the bike basket and went into loot. Created a storage crate and has a backpack full. Went to put some loot into the bike basket and again I head the bang. Bags all over the ground. I had only placed about one row full, so no room in backpack. Rushed to dump into crate, started to collect what was on the ground, lost about half of it. Put some junk stuff into the bike basket and again, the bang sound and all the loot in the bike basket landed on the ground then vanished. Was going to base but had more in the storage crate, so collected it and put what I didn't care if I lost it into the bike basket, went home, unloaded backpack then bike and no problem.

Will play tomorrow, I tossed the basket, which was at level 14 and put one I had picked up at 240. Do some experiments and see what happens.

Could it have been that the basket was so low it couldn't hold much? I had just gotten the bike. In other game I had just gotten the bike and it had a low quality (don't know the amount) basket also.

Frustrated, tungsten handlebars, eco engine, auger blades, meat weapons and ammo, most of my tokens, and I had two and a half stacks of them, all gone. All I had bought at the class trader.

It seems to me like you switched basket by accident or willingly, but if you were storing stuffs in your bike quickly with shift click and shift click on a different basket, it will switch it with the one you shift clicked, but since basket can't be removed when there are things in it, it will put everythings in the basket into your inventory and when your inventory is full everything that come out of the removed basket fall to the ground.

If that what is is, then it just how the normal games worked, its not a bug, its mainly something to avoid doing once you realized it.

Edited by Destro (see edit history)

It wasn't willingly, but a experiment confirmed it. First time I think I accidently picked up a basket, was grabbing everything I could and wanted to get back to my base quick. I have just recently started to use the shift and click, was doing it the grab and move over to a empty slot. Changed the key bindings so I could do the click and shift.

The second day/time it happened I had planned on switching basket when I got back to my base. I accidently clicked on it, thinking back and gong over it in my mind I am pretty sure I did shift. I had earlier for some reason grabbed and moved one basket over the second one I shift and click.

Filled basket with junk throwaway stuff and tried it out a couple of times. basket "blew" up. Didn't know that would happen, but that is life.

Thanks for the feedback, was busy today moving a lot of loot from one base to a new one, found a better town and so moved there.

hey guys, new to modding 7D2D. was wondering if there is any way to make the class quest appear on a server that has already started? about a week ago i started a new game with a group of my friends. now we got to the point were we can't go further past steel because we can't use tungsten and the forge doesn't know what to do with it when you throw it in.

every other part of the mod seems to work. new guns and enemies are working.

i was just wondering if i can make t he bedroll / class quest reappear on a server that has already started. we really don't want to start over if we can help it.

Basket swap

Ohh I miss this one so much. I too would find nice baskets and forget to empty its inventory before switching. The sounds I heard back then was something a lot of thud-thud-thud-thuds or that Dropped Item sound. I used to be a hoarder and ended up with a higher level basket as well, when I shift-clicked it did exactly what you described -- empty everythangggg.

I saw somewhere in the forums a small request to show a confirmation on basket changes but here's hoping.

im not sure if this has been answered but im digging a mine shaft and starting at +36 metres but when i hit bedrock im only at -24 metres, question is has bedrock depth been changed in this mod as from memory isnt bedrock in vanilla at -54 metres approx +/- 2 metres (not 100% sure)

Hi survivors.

I've just started playing WotW and I'm really loving the mod. I'm working through the Survivalist Class Quest and I've hit a snag. I've gathered the ingredients, and created the right number of Bacon & Eggs and Grilled Pork (you can see them in my backpack) but the quest tracker isn't recognising that I've created them.

I tried logging out and logging back in, removing them from my pack and retrieving them again.

Can anyone help?

I'm using Random Gen seed WOTW1.

Another thing I noticed in my seed is this huge Ship on a mountain, that I can see vividly, until I get really close to it and it disappears. Is this some freaky ghost ship, or a glitch?

Thanks in advance!!

classquest.jpg.1da6e2442986ea3e7c8e98028a83e7b1.jpg

Hi survivors.

I've just started playing WotW and I'm really loving the mod. I'm working through the Survivalist Class Quest and I've hit a snag. I've gathered the ingredients, and created the right number of Bacon & Eggs and Grilled Pork (you can see them in my backpack) but the quest tracker isn't recognising that I've created them.

I tried logging out and logging back in, removing them from my pack and retrieving them again.

Okay so I logged out and back in a second time and my quest had actually reset. I cheated in 10 white meat and 10 eggs and popped them straight on the fire and it worked?

hope this helps

Hi survivors.

Can anyone help?

I'm using Random Gen seed WOTW1.

Another thing I noticed in my seed is this huge Ship on a mountain, that I can see vividly, until I get really close to it and it disappears. Is this some freaky ghost ship, or a glitch?

Thanks in advance!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24312[/ATTACH]

for the quest that you have to make something inside of a station IE campfire or forge...you need to stand there with the station open to get it to count. So as for your issue you would need to stand at the camp fire with it open while making all 10 bacon and eggs

Lost and confusted

Hello, I am semi new to using mods. We have used our own dedicated server for the past month without issues with the mod or by using the mod launcher to play.

However, we did a reset of the server and are now getting this error. when the game starts loading. Exception: Block with name 'tungstenOre' not found!

I have contacted the server hosting company, they completely reset the files back to vanilla, I downloaded the new updated mod and uploaded the files just like last time using FileZilla, deleted the client side mod using the launcher and reinstalled them using the launcher on client side. I am still getting this error Exception: Block with name 'tungstenore' not found!

I can load the game in steam without the error, I have deleted old saves from the server prior reset. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is a server with 20+ people on it and they are growing impatient with me.

THANK YOU ahead of time.