War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Version 4.2.7b Hotfix Released.

*Fixed Bug with Traders.xml causing Constant Red Errors (Caused by Exploding Shotgun Slug was still in Trader Loot which effects Vending Machines. Error occured anytime a player is near a Trader Camp, Vending Machine, or anything that loads from that file) My Bad

Version 4.2.7b Hotfix Released.

*Fixed Bug with Traders.xml causing Constant Red Errors (Caused by Exploding Shotgun Slug was still in Trader Loot which effects Vending Machines. Error occurred anytime a player is near a Trader Camp, Vending Machine, or anything that loads from that file) My Bad

Cool, thank you friend. :thumb:

I can't craft all the parts of the remington 8 even though I have the parts perk and the weapon smithing station. This is the previous version, the receiver is called something else in the perk so it doesn't unlock. I will be downloading the new version soon and trying it out.

EDIT - Oh, I don't know if this was by intention or not but both the scrapironaxe and scrapironshovel have a weight of 15 even though it takes more than that much scrap to create them.

EDIT 2 - I just checked and both of these issues are still there.

Edited by LionsDen (see edit history)

Hey guys, Here are some pics of my new prefab Dwalls Auto Repair LTD. This is a Automotive Prefab that features exclusive Automotive Loot Containers and will have some special Zombie Spawns. Will do another video preview when I finish.

DwallsAutoRepairLTDPreview3.jpg.dcd9679283f1983b631426db2ae3850a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I can't craft all the parts of the remington 8 even though I have the parts perk and the weapon smithing station. This is the previous version, the receiver is called something else in the perk so it doesn't unlock. I will be downloading the new version soon and trying it out.

EDIT - Oh, I don't know if this was by intention or not but both the scrapironaxe and scrapironshovel have a weight of 15 even though it takes more than that much scrap to create them.

Will look into it

DwallsAutoRepairLTDPreview1.jpg.d9846f30986289688caa3ef114a8fd63.jpg

DwallsAutoRepairLTDPreview2.jpg.66dd241f35f621c9596c956944f6020b.jpg

Fixed Remington8 Parts Perk -Coming in V4.3 (Not a Huge Priority ATM)

Or you can copy and past this if you want into your Progression.xml file and search for the Remington8 Parts Perk

<perk name="Remington8 Parts Recipe" icon="rifle" max_level="1" skill_point_cost_per_level="5" group="firearms">
<requirement skill_level="1" required_player_level="35"/>
<requirement skill_level="1" required_skill_name="Remington8 Recipe" required_skill_level="1"/>
<recipe name="Remington8_Stock" unlock_level="1"/>
<recipe name="Remington8_Receiver" unlock_level="1"/>
<recipe name="Remington8_Barrel" unlock_level="1"/>
<recipe name="Remington8_Parts" unlock_level="1"/>
</perk>