War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

frozen larry and frozen jenny are missing texures for me and frozen larry doesnt even have visible legs i deleted the mod and redownloaded it with the launcher and verified my original copy in steam to make sure it wasn't missing anything when it was copied over

frozen larry and frozen jenny are missing texures for me and frozen larry doesnt even have visible legs i deleted the mod and redownloaded it with the launcher and verified my original copy in steam to make sure it wasn't missing anything when it was copied over

These two have been buggy ever since dwallorde made a change to them a few updates ago. I think he should revert back to how they were before.

I'm trying to load WotW biggerbag but once it hits the loading screen the fps is stuck at 1.

I tried loading other mods and it was fine this only seems to happen to WotW.

This is just a large mod and that is normal if you talking about the pre-load screen getting into the launch window of game and also it will TAKE a while for GANE to load after hitting the "Start Game" ......... So get something to drink while waiting for game to settle into play mode.

Nothing new here ....... There are several mods that take time.

This is just a large mod and that is normal if you talking about the pre-load screen getting into the launch window of game and also it will TAKE a while for GANE to load after hitting the "Start Game" ......... So get something to drink while waiting for game to settle into play mode.

Nothing new here ....... There are several mods that take time.

I do understand that it take times, but still, for most of our people while waiting for the game to load, it also crash.

P.S: Sorry for the triple post earlier, the forum glitch on me and posted my reply 3 times.

Cheers,

The time to load is no big deal what I'm talking about it once the menu is up and I can click start options and what all the framerate seems to be stuck at 1fps. I will hover over start game and it will take about 20sec before it would be highlighted. I was playing this about a week or so ago with 0 issues. I have tried out starvation, valmod, normal game and all 3 once the menu shows were fine. I have fully uninstalled the game / mods even the launcher but this seems to only be happening with WotW.

The time to load is no big deal what I'm talking about it once the menu is up and I can click start options and what all the framerate seems to be stuck at 1fps. I will hover over start game and it will take about 20sec before it would be highlighted. I was playing this about a week or so ago with 0 issues. I have tried out starvation, valmod, normal game and all 3 once the menu shows were fine. I have fully uninstalled the game / mods even the launcher but this seems to only be happening with WotW.

Talking about the same time, it's when they are at that point that the game got tendency to crash. It's not the wait from the launcher but the wait after the game as started itself, so you can choose any option, from starting a new game or connect to a server.

Cheers,

Edited by ZzzSmileYzzZ (see edit history)

Talking about the same time, it's when they are at that point that the game got tendency to crash. It's not the wait from the launcher but the wait after the game as started itself, so you can choose any option, from starting a new game or connect to a server.

Cheers,

I believe this is caused by the mod itself. It should be a 1x time thing only. Not sure whats causing it- probably library loading etc

To resolve this best bet is to hover over settings or whatever and wait to click. Once you get further your fps should return to normal. (at least that's how it works for me)

If this workaround does not work for you then its something else.

Edited by zingo2 (see edit history)

I believe this is caused by the mod itself. It should be a 1x time thing only. Not sure whats causing it- probably library loading etc

To resolve this best bet is to hover over settings or whatever and wait to click. Once you get further your fps should return to normal. (at least that's how it works for me)

If this workaround does not work for you then its something else.

I just tried to do this and still have same issue after clicking. The game is also taking up over 14gig of ram just sitting on the menu. At this point it is the mod and nothing else because all else is 100% fine.

Took a long time but once the game was loaded in a map it did for the most part start working. Menu is doing better as well but still get hangups must been some type of conflict with the update. Pre update version no issues

I'll probably go back to Valmod while I wait for a fix or next update.

OK Everyone that complains about performance :

Vanilla Game : Windows Recommended

•Processor: 3.0 Ghz Quad Core CPU or faster

•Memory: 12 GB RAM

•Graphics: 2 GB Dedicated Memory

•Direct X: Version 10

•Network: Broadband internet connection

•Hard Drive: 4 GB available space

•Sound Card: Direct X compatible

And if you are running a Heavy MODDED Game ....... I hoping you have 32 Ram

Just a thought you might want to consider.

In Localization.txt you remove the last 6 vanilla lines (probably by mistake) and when you drink water or use an item that removes extinguishFireBuff the text is messed up.

Here are the missing lines:

inpActGuiLeftclick,UI,Controls Dialog,,UI primary click,,,,
inpActGuiRightclick,UI,Controls Dialog,,UI secondary click,,,,
ttBedrollGone,UI,Tooltip,New,Your bedroll is gone,,Dein Schlafsack ist verschwunden,,
extinguishFireBuffName,buffs,Buff,New,Extinguish Fire,,Lِsche Feuer,,
extinguishFireBuffDesc,buffs,Buff,New,If you happen to be on fire then this will put out the fire and prevent another while the buff remains active.,,Solltest Du in Flammen stehen dann lِscht dies das Feuer und verhindert ein neues solange der Effekt aktiv ist.,,
DroppedLootContainer,entityclasses,Entity Info,New,Dropped Loot,,,,

As the title says. Comes up with an error trying to download. The original war of the walkers mod DOES download and play.

I do not use the launcher to download mods but maybe i can help. what type of error you got? from the launcher? antivirus? ...a print-screen will help us help you :)

Deleted class quests since latest update

Hi,

we have a problem since the last update of the Mod. All open class quests are gone except the Builders class where it is 5/5 like before the update (missing fragment to end it). All my other open class quests aren´t in the list anymore. For example at the Scholar class I was 4/5. I see 3/5 of Scholar is done (dark grey at the bottom of my list) but there´s no open Scholar anymore.

Same with all the other open class quests.

Is there any chance to restart the quests?

I´m happy about every suggestion. Thanks!