War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Good day Dwallorde

I see we are still having issues with the trader ... CTD as soon as I walked into trader Jimmy on day 1

- - - Updated - - -

It CTD as soon as I walked into Trader Jimmy on day 1 .. if you are running old version stay with it.

AND that is the current version on Launcher.

Oh, you mean I should stick with launcher version then and not 5.2.4 ?

Oh, you mean I should stick with launcher version then and not 5.2.4 ?

If the Launcher has not updated the file .. I would stay with what your running .. and if it didn't Auto update .. you might want to check that you have the update game box checked .. After clicking on mod and you get (Play Mod) .. right underneath it you have [ Refresh Mods Automatically ] box and if it not checked .. the mods will not auto update ..... Just a Thought .

Another mod you might like is " UnDead Legacy bigger Backpack " I played it for a bit .. and it runs pretty smooth also, I had no issues with it.

Just another thought. ....... As always .. Have Fun and Enjoy

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

1. You have to spend skill points to unlock the first aid bandage. Is the issue being able to spend Skillpoints?

2. That might also be a builder perk that needs to be unlocked but I can not recall.

First thank you for your feedback.

On the first one, I have plenty of skill points but the option to buy the recipe is grayed out. Theinformation screen for the skill point purchase is blank and doesn't show the requirements.

I am level 161 with 133 skill points.

HELP.

at the beginning, my class crate quest bugged out, and even after I put it down and broke it (got grass rock and wood). it does not say complete. tried to delete the quest, and reboot, did not help. How do I start a class quest now? or am I screwed. playing with group and they do not want to restart (server wipe)... :(

Mac mod

I used 5.7.1 on my Mac fine just by replacing the files. When I use 5.2.4 I get this:

EntryPointNotFoundException: InstallTrackingHandler

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Windows.Forms.CarbonInternal.Dnd:InstallTrackingHandler (System.Windows.Forms.CarbonInternal.DragTrackingDelegate,intptr,intptr)

at System.Windows.Forms.CarbonInternal.Dnd..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Windows.Forms.CarbonInternal.Dnd

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUICarbon.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUICarbon..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUICarbon.GetInstance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI

at System.Windows.Forms.Cursor.get_Position () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ScreenCursor.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

I can't be joined for a game a dedicated server... any suggestions?

Freeze Bug

My buddy and I encountered a bug when firing shotgun incendiary rounds in any shotgun which prompted my game to freeze, and stand still in the worse situations, forcing me to disconnect. All I can say is that he was the host, and my entire screen froze after the rounds were fired. What should we do? Just avoid using the incendiary rounds? Thanks

First thank you for your feedback.

On the first one, I have plenty of skill points but the option to buy the recipe is grayed out. Theinformation screen for the skill point purchase is blank and doesn't show the requirements.

I am level 161 with 133 skill points.

Can you take a screenshot of the perks in question. I don't want to give you incorrect info.

I have noticed that planting a large garden causes my server to fail. Is there a fix planned for this? Or has there already been a patch?

I have noticed most of the crops do this. But not things like Aloe Vera. If I were to harvest the whole thing the server would lag up and die.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have noticed that planting a large garden causes my server to fail. Is there a fix planned for this? Or has there already been a patch?

I have noticed most of the crops do this. But not things like Aloe Vera. If I were to harvest the whole thing the server would lag up and die.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try separating the rows with wood plates (anything will do) so you have alternating rows of crops.

My buddy and I encountered a bug when firing shotgun incendiary rounds in any shotgun which prompted my game to freeze, and stand still in the worse situations, forcing me to disconnect. All I can say is that he was the host, and my entire screen froze after the rounds were fired. What should we do? Just avoid using the incendiary rounds? Thanks

Hello Flyingwolvez,

The game itself - vanilla - now requires 8GB ram, this mod and others push that to 16GB of ram. Try lowering your graphics settings.

Another issue with these incendiary rounds is that if you run out of them, all other shells will at least show the incendiary effects.

Does anyone know where I can find survivalist or scholar papers? I've got quite a bit of time in game and I haven't seen a single one of either. Thanks

Totally random (but you can now find them in the Secret Stash at Traders). It took me to day 123 to find my last Marksman fragment (day 99 for my last Electrician) after finding all the others within the first 30 days of game play.

Seems (anecdotally) to me that different zed types drop different class fragments more frequently, but that may just be the RWG in action.

Now if someone could PLEASE drop a welder into my game, it would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Totally random (but you can now find them in the Secret Stash at Traders). It took me to day 123 to find my last Marksman fragment (day 99 for my last Electrician) after finding all the others within the first 30 days of game play.

Seems (anecdotally) to me that different zed types drop different class fragments more frequently, but that may just be the RWG in action.

Now if someone could PLEASE drop a welder into my game, it would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Thanks a ton man. I'll keep looking around :)

This is the first time i m playing this MOD after the overhaul. I am playing on a community server of a streamer, and as such, i do would like to give feedback from what i have experienced.

First of all, i like the bigger inventory, the new buildings. I can still drive around and get curious by what i see. Thats for me is the best thing about this mod, the exploring.

What i dont like so far, is the amount of loot. I think this should be balanced more. if I open a bookshelf and get 3 the same schematics, thats just ridiculous. The auger we had within 2 days. With all that loot, getting tokens is very easy. And with that, you can pretty much buy whatever you want. Especially the vending machines in the class buildings are so overpowered. I can easily buy 10k wood there for only 1000 tokens. So no one ever goes woodchopping. The amount of things in these are pretty much ridiculous. No one has cement unlocked, we can buy all of it at trader, so why would we? We have an entire horde base in cement, without even making some.

Thats my biggest concern with this mod. Its more a buy what you need MOD now then that it is hard to get the resources. Its just so easy to get resources, that even scavenging isnt needed.

I really think this should be balanced more, should be taken a loot at. Because as off this, i feel like this is the easiest mod right now out there.

I do hope that something will be done with my feedback, because i really like the look of the mod. But it needs to be more hard to get resources. It is just so overpowered now. Just my 2 cents.

We installed the War_of_the_Walkers_Bigger_Back_Pack_5.2 from the Launcher to our server (we took the files from the first post of this thread). So far it all runs smoothly however I have the same issues again with the BBP. If u login next day almost half (bottom half) of the backpack is empty and lost. I saw this issue months before and since then I have not used BBP anymore.

Is this still a bug or can i be solved somehow??

We installed the War_of_the_Walkers_Bigger_Back_Pack_5.2 from the Launcher to our server (we took the files from the first post of this thread). So far it all runs smoothly however I have the same issues again with the BBP. If u login next day almost half (bottom half) of the backpack is empty and lost. I saw this issue months before and since then I have not used BBP anymore.

Is this still a bug or can i be solved somehow??

Generally that's an installation bug. You can try reinstalling again and it should revolve it.

V5.2.5 B116:

-Added Plant Fibers to Dead Pine Leaf and Dead Shrub Blocks

-Changed Removed Recipe for Christmas Tree

-Fixed Tungsten Frame Weight

-Fixed Board in a Roaming Horde Group

-Changed Leather Armor Perk now is 1 Level Perk

-Fixed Medium Storage Container Max Damage

-Changed Steel Claw Hammer now is made at Workbench

-Changed Updated Steel Claw Hammer Localization for Crafting Station Change

-Changed Crafting Requirements for Builders Workbench, Gun Smithing Workstation, Oil Pump, Advanced Tools Workbench, Blueprint Workstation and and Armor Smithing Workbench

-Added 5 New Quests

-Fixed Beretta Spelling in Localization

-Changed Recipes for Bullet Proof Glass Blocks

-Fixed POI Door/Hatches found in loot

-Fixed HD Nailgun Localization

-Added Several Recipes for Cosmetic Storage Containers (Sinks, Beer Cooler Etc.)

-Changed Cigars are now Scrappable

-Changed Stuffed Otters now Stack to 50

-Fixed Archery Bonus Perk to Weapons Group

-Fixed Vitamin D Wrong Crafting and Action Skill Group

-Changed Scrap Metal Piles may Stack now

-Changed Building Blocks found in Loot now Scrap (Windows/Doors)

-Change Class Quests now have different Icon from Regular Quests

-Changed Increased Drop rate for Quests

-Fixed BGG Hat (Light) Recipe

-Changed Reduced chance for Bite Mark Buff from Standard/Common Zombies

-Added Furnishing Perk as Builder Class Exclusive (Unlocks Cosmetic Storage Recipes)

-Changed Otter and Diary Cosmetic Items Sell for more Dukes now

-Changed Farming Perks now under Health Category

V5.2.5 B116:

-Added Plant Fibers to Dead Pine Leaf and Dead Shrub Blocks

-Changed Removed Recipe for Christmas Tree

-Fixed Tungsten Frame Weight

-Changed Leather Armor Perk now is 1 Level Perk

-Changed Steel Claw Hammer now is made at Workbench

-Changed Updated Steel Claw Hammer Localization for Crafting Station Change

-Changed Crafting Requirements for Builders Workbench, Gun Smithing Workstation, Oil Pump, Advanced Tools Workbench, Blueprint Workstation and and Armor Smithing Workbench

-Added 5 New Quests

-Fixed Beretta Spelling in Localization

-Changed Recipes for Bullet Proof Glass Blocks

-Fixed POI Door/Hatches found in loot

-Fixed HD Nailgun Localization

-Added Several Recipes for Cosmetic Storage Containers (Sinks, Beer Cooler Etc.)

-Changed Cigars are now Scrappable

-Fixed Archery Bonus Perk to Weapons Group

-Fixed Vitamin D Wrong Crafting and Action Skill Group

-Changed Scrap Metal Piles may Stack now

-Changed Building Blocks found in Loot now Scrap (Windows/Doors)

-Change Class Quests now have different Icon from Regular Quests

-Changed Increased Drop rate for Quests

-Fixed BGG Hat (Light) Recipe

-Changed Reduced chance for Bite Mark Buff from Standard/Common Zombies

-Added Furnishing Perk as Builder Class Exclusive (Unlocks Cosmetic Storage Recipes)

-Changed Otter and Diary Cosmetic Items Sell for more Dukes now

-Changed Farming Perks now under Health Category

Geez!

I mean we love boards in the Roaming Hordes!!! They drop the best loot and are the easiest to kill!!

Now you've done it! You've gone and nerfed the whole thing! How else do you think we're gonna kill entire BloodMoon Hordes?!? With Stone Axes?!? I love duel weiling my two 600 Durability Medium Storage Containers!!!

I love Stuffed Otters on Thanksgiving!!!

:)

When we try to launch the game with this mod, we get heavy lag, take for ever for the game to reach the main menu and once you get there we got to wait 5-10 mins, before the lag settle down and then we are able to select anything. Because of that, many of our player will lag out until the game crash. Anyone else get that lag at the start?

Cheers,

Edited by ZzzSmileYzzZ (see edit history)

When we try to launch the game with this mod, we get heavy lag, take for ever for the game to reach the main menu and once you get there we got to wait 5-10 mins, before the lag settle down and then we are able to select anything. Because of that, many of our player will lag out until the game crash. Anyone else get that lag at the start?

Cheers,

I believe it's generating the UMA zombies first. If you sit in the menu for 10 minutes, then restart the game, it should work better.