War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

The +3 bedrock was to eliminate the error that caused massive holes to bedrock that you couldn't cover or build in. It reduces the amount of blocks that load in a chunk even when you can't see them. Not a bug.

Hello Funkinstein! Are you co-Author for the Walkers mod? Or is this your personal answer?

Things like these need instant response not a delay of couple months don't you agree?

Also this information should be in google docs. Will you update it?

Im sorry, I was under the impression there is 1 mod Author. If there are more could you let us know to what people we can address the found bugs or confirmation what is a bug and what is by design?! People here and newcomers would appreciate that!

Also My impression- i could be wrong- is the original mod Author has stopped talking to community or give any feedback. Except maybe on Discord/ Twitter - thats my guess ofc.

Edited by zingo2 (see edit history)

Is there any fix incoming for the errors when an NPC gets near to a trader? I just logged out because a bandit was outside a class store. Could barely run away, much less fight.

Good day Jeraal ..

As far as I know there has not Been a fix for this ISSUE and it Really needs one.

NPC's fighting Z's around Traders is a bad thing .. when it comes to the "Null Ref pop-up" .. I have died So many times because of it .. You get the pop-up AND you can't move and you are hit "ESC" to get out as the Z's are attacking you (strange that they can still move as you are stuck)

I have uninstalled until this can be fixed ... but I love the mod itself.

Now well does it work if you are using .. Sphereii 7D2D Launcher .. Because the Only Game I have an issue with is War of the Walkers .. with the "null ref" issue

Thank you

My mods would have to be included with Dwallorde's when he compiles with SDX and I'm fairly certain they won't conflict. It won't fix the null ref exception you are getting, but it would allow you to still have control of the game(The NoExceptionHijack mod, that is). If you have experience with manually editing using dnspy or ilspy, then you could make the small changes to the dll.

More and more Players on the Server i play reporting missing Items after death. Are there knows issues with the Bigger Interfaces and inventories wieth that ? nothing found on the last sides.... but we have also the Forge lag on our server could be some special only at our Server.

More and more Players on the Server i play reporting missing Items after death. Are there knows issues with the Bigger Interfaces and inventories wieth that ? nothing found on the last sides.... but we have also the Forge lag on our server could be some special only at our Server.

Missing items after death: Not that I know of or experienced here with WotW.

If it's the 'last x spots' in the backpack then at least with Valmod - that means the added "Bigger Backpack" mod exclusively for Valmod wasn't installed properly or got corrupted during install.

I would presume its the same here but here it wouldn't be an 'added' mod as it is with Valmod - here it would be the install on either the server or client. Most of the time its on the clients side 'if you're sure its installed correctly on the server.'

Not sure what you mean by "nothing found on the last sides..."

Forge lag:

since 10/2017 it was a known issue:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul)&p=740360&viewfull=1#post740360

Do not forget that this game isn't optimized yet. There are work-arounds as noted in the above.

Class papers?

I'm having tons of trouble with class papers. As in, I have multiples of two types, and almost nothing else. They can't be scrapped, and they can't be changed to be something else.

My luck has been insanely poor. I'm nearly level 100, it's day 36, and I have no cement, and no steel. It's getting to the point I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the hordes to come. I'm killing every zombie I can. With a bow and stone arrows no less. While I have guns and ammo, I'm not getting any of the patterns for them either. I can't repair anything. Hell, it was day 12 before I found the wrench pattern. I found my first lootable wrench on day 24.

But hey, I got the auger and mini bike on day two. That makes up for it, right? :p

Mostly.. how the hell do I get the class pieces I need?

Are you playing with drop all on death? I've seen Games4Kickz talk about this. The bag that is dropped when you die isn't big enough to hold the things in your bag, your toolbelt and what you are wearing.

Class selection not working?

So from the videos i been watching and the way i read the description of the mod I was under the assumption the class system was like Valmod or Ravenhearst where you get a paper, ceaft it to a briefcase, and then get said items with the key...

But it isn't, or i did something wrong?

So i start game, get my crate and beginner quest, i place crate and get items inside and drom placing it, then i complete the breadroll quest and...thats it, then it showers me with a ton of class quests to unlock more quests [and a little exp but no other rewards]

So, did i do something wrong? Or is this how the new version works?

It isn't bad, i jsut wanna make sure i know before i get started, some of the quests are long/time consuming and i don't wanna waste my time doing them if the mod is already broken

Thanks in advance for any tips and advice

But it isn't, or i did something wrong?

You did everything right. This is the way War of the Walkers 5.2 works. You work on all classes' quests in parallel. And you can only truly complete them after finishing all 5 out of 5 sub quests for each class.

hey guy´s can any one tell me where i can find the mostly the parts ( A, B, C) of each class in the actually mod version?

I have the same question ... I could only complete 3 of them ... I can not find them for the constructor (I want cement concrete :upset:)

You did everything right. This is the way War of the Walkers 5.2 works. You work on all classes' quests in parallel. And you can only truly complete them after finishing all 5 out of 5 sub quests for each class.

Alright, so rough start compared to other mods, but at the same time give me long term goals, pretty fair.

thanks for the reply