War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Dwallorde, is it possible to add the 4th digit mod to yours?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?59409-Adding-a-4th-digit-to-the-crafting-menu-box

I always just do 999 batches

e.g. you have 2 forges and can to 6475 max.

1. Forge 999 hit make 3 times

2. Forge 999, hit make 3 times + the rest

with WotW you have at least a lot more slots so shouldnt be a problem in most cases ...

dwallorde,

not sure which bigger packpack mod you use but some container are still normal, would be nice it have them bigger too.

esp. Gunsafe - love to have all the gun releated stuff in there. ( I had a bigger Backpack mod which also had bigger gunsafe, so wondering if you did it yourself or used another mod)

I've just got back into this game after a year away from it, alot has changed since so I'm giving it another go.

I've downloaded this mod but before I start I need to ask do screamers still spawn more zombies? With the help of Clockwork Orange he helped me change the settings in the files to take screamers out and stop them spawning in the original files, will I need to do the same with these files?

If zombies still spawn in from other zombies could you please tell me which parts to change to stop that and to take the heat map out of it so they are not attracted to it? I'd much appreciate that.

It was those screamers that put me off playing last time and I'd like to enjoy it without them. I understand alot of people like it hardcore with the more the better but I'm not 1 of them unfortunately.

which A16 you hear some notices (breathing) then some screamer is near, just look around and take there head of a good headshot with an arrow will do :-)

Or you just dig under ground and little way of from your base so they just standng on top of ur underground forge ...

which A16 you hear some notices (breathing) then some screamer is near, just look around and take there head of a good headshot with an arrow will do :-)

Or you just dig under ground and little way of from your base so they just standng on top of ur underground forge ...

Yes but when I last played it I couldn't kill it in time and it kept spawning zombie after zombie, it put me off playing it. I get people love the idea of zombies spawning all the time but I would much prefer normal zombies where they don't spawn in time and time again.

I edited the file for the normal game mode which seemed to work, I wasn't sure which or what to edit in the files for this mod though.

I always just do 999 batches

e.g. you have 2 forges and can to 6475 max.

1. Forge 999 hit make 3 times

2. Forge 999, hit make 3 times + the rest

with WotW you have at least a lot more slots so shouldnt be a problem in most cases ...

The whole reason I was asking about adding the 4th digit, to get away from having to do it that way.

"TheBelgarion;

I guess it just to have some more life in the game some are friendly but some are bandits ... I mostly hate that they do a lot of noise ( tho didn't check if they actually raise the heat level)"

----------

I wish in all honesty npc's were taken out. I feel they don't add anything to the game and take up Ram and fps which this game with mods needs so much.

This mod like Starvation mod is the best and 7 days wouldn't be as half as exciting without mods.

Just those darn unnecessary npc's!!!!!

Grrrrr why why why ?

"TheBelgarion;

I guess it just to have some more life in the game some are friendly but some are bandits ... I mostly hate that they do a lot of noise ( tho didn't check if they actually raise the heat level)"

----------

I wish in all honesty npc's were taken out. I feel they don't add anything to the game and take up Ram and fps which this game with mods needs so much.

This mod like Starvation mod is the best and 7 days wouldn't be as half as exciting without mods.

Just those darn unnecessary npc's!!!!!

Grrrrr why why why ?

currently they are not more than background noise ... just yesterday got killed by a bandit coz didnt realize fast enough that he was shoting at me ... and than again as i wanted to grab my backback ..

But i read somethere that they want to add more stuff to that so it makes more sense to have them, like adding side quests and so on.

Edited by TheBelgarion (see edit history)

you have to be a marksman an have to spend points to learn it

I was just checking for that too Marksman 3 + 25 points for the perk ;-)

i really hated the first part killing 5 animals ... running around for 2 days to find some dear with not much forest near my place ... even killed a black wulf, good i builded a wooden platform before attacking him :-)

(esp as you have to use wooden bow - which is quite annoying if you have composite bow / or crossbow)

Edited by TheBelgarion (see edit history)

I was just checking for that too Marksman 3 + 25 points for the perk ;-)

i really hated the first part killing 5 animals ... running around for 2 days to find some dear with not much forest near my place ... even killed a black wulf, good i builded a wooden platform before attacking him :-)

(esp as you have to use wooden bow - which is quite annoying if you have composite bow / or crossbow)

I was wondering why vultures and dogs are not included in "any animals"

I suspect it means any living, non-zombie animals. If so would be nice if it said so before going after a dog pack with a bow... :D

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

you have to be a marksman an have to spend points to learn it

Thanks just got it when completing the quest line.

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished the Marksman quest line and have the blueprint. Still can't assemble the M25 Sniper rifle? Is there another step required to gain the skill?

Thanks

I was wondering why vultures and dogs are not included in "any animals"

I suspect it means any living, non-zombie animals. If so would be nice if it said so before going after a dog pack with a bow... :D

Because Pimps decided to have different classes of animals, same reason why vultures and wolves can spawn in during the supposed safe zone. It can be fixed in 30 seconds, but it requires Pimpage to do so.

Because Pimps decided to have different classes of animals, same reason why vultures and wolves can spawn in during the supposed safe zone. It can be fixed in 30 seconds, but it requires Pimpage to do so.

Well it could be mentioned in the quest itself that you have to get certain animals instead of all animals. Not a really big deal but would save some time. And it wouldn't require Pimpage to do it :)

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this or they have and I'm not going to go through 112 pages to look for the question.

But what does BBM mean?

I want to try this mod out, cause I want to see how this differs from Valmod[don't get me wrong I like how valmod is, but I need a change]

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this or they have and I'm not going to go through 112 pages to look for the question.

But what does BBM mean?

I want to try this mod out, cause I want to see how this differs from Valmod[don't get me wrong I like how valmod is, but I need a change]

Bbm means big bag mod also you need to disable eac to be able to use the big bag mod it replaces a dll file can't remember witch one

FINALLY figured out how to link to my screenshot!

OK, I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but I was "buying" perks in the skills menu and came across this oddity. The left side list says ammo crafting 6 would cost 9points, but on the right it says that level 6 costs 12 points.

I backed down a level (to 5) and it said "Known", so I know I hadn't skipped one level. Maybe you can squeak this one in on the next update?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/sandpaper600/7DTD/1.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if this is the way it should be, but I have purchased flaming tungsten crossbow bolts from a trader, however I am unable to load them with my crossbow. Do I have to have the perk of being able to make these bolts myself before I can use them?

Still having errors popping up when a roaming trader approaches a stationary trader post (when I'm inside). Not too much trouble, though. I just send my partner outside to kill him and the errors go away...;-)

Edited by sandpaper600
trouble with photobucket code (see edit history)