War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Thx for the input vitamin. but this didn´t work for me. I used the cp -r and now I have everything in place (at least I hope so).

Now I have the next Problem: I can´t find the server. Not even within my network...

Should I deinstall the 7 days server files and start over, or has anyone an idea what went wrong?

Thanks in advance

jaybe

Hi again Dwallorde- Again, I just want to say VERY nice mod! I am curious about a couple of things, though. I'm playing 5.1.7 with BBM and everything runs fine, but I noticed there seems to be fewer NPC's roaming and I haven't come across any roaming traders in 5.1.7.

Secondly, I've been playing this mod since 5.1.1 and have NEVER run across any bandits. I know there were a couple of releases with them, but we're rolling minibikes all over the map, both on road and off and still no bandits.

Any thoughts?

Hi again Dwallorde- Again, I just want to say VERY nice mod! I am curious about a couple of things, though. I'm playing 5.1.7 with BBM and everything runs fine, but I noticed there seems to be fewer NPC's roaming and I haven't come across any roaming traders in 5.1.7.

Secondly, I've been playing this mod since 5.1.1 and have NEVER run across any bandits. I know there were a couple of releases with them, but we're rolling minibikes all over the map, both on road and off and still no bandits.

Any thoughts?

Bandits are *ONLY* in the wastelands

5.1.7 reduced frequency of both the NPCs and the bandits but rest assured they are in there.. and quite frankly count your blessings on not encountering bandits as they are dead-shots, if they can see you they can shoot you and one bullet will kill regardless of the gun-type they are firing (I have even witnessed them kill a server admin while he was flying and in god-mode)

Bandits are *ONLY* in the wastelands

5.1.7 reduced frequency of both the NPCs and the bandits but rest assured they are in there.. and quite frankly count your blessings on not encountering bandits as they are dead-shots, if they can see you they can shoot you and one bullet will kill regardless of the gun-type they are firing (I have even witnessed them kill a server admin while he was flying and in god-mode)

Thanks!

Hello,

I've got an issue where any time I search the crafting window it will lag for a second.

This also happens when dragging loot to inputs/outputs/storage etc.

I searched google and found someone mentioned it earlier in this thread but couldn't see a resolution.

Any ideas?

Hello,

I've got an issue where any time I search the crafting window it will lag for a second.

I searched google and found someone mentioned it earlier in this thread but couldn't see a resolution.

Any ideas?

Hi,

same with me..

In addition i lost some items in the backpack loading the save game.

I have done the adjustment in the window file to increase the backpack.

But every time i finish the game and restart the save game.

The last items (think all in addtion to the normal backpack) are away from the backpack.

This is very bad, in this way i lost my first wrench ;(

Any ideas or i do something wrong ?

Hello,

Any ideas?

This is due to many more items available to display. Suggested work around is to display favorites only (press star in the top left corner). You can still search for an item that's not favorite.

Inventory Problem.

Hello, this is a great MOD but I have a problem please help!

I have changed the xml to use the bigger backpack but when we log back in, the lower part of the inventory (After the 32nd slot) de-spawns. if i die all items wont transfer with "take all" or shift click.

Are there more things I need to change in the xml or does it just not work?

i hate the vanilla size, it drives me crazy how its so small.

I have been looking for a fix on this post for an hour but found nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

bandits and survivors are on?

yes looks that way :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

Any ideas?

I had that too at the beginning but now its working fine WoW with BB Mod.

but sadly not sure that fixed it.

[

- - - Updated - - -

How do I start another class ?

Do I have to wait til I find another Class Papier ?? Where can i loot em ? Book Crates and such ??

How do I start another class ?

Do I have to wait til I find another Class Papier ?? Where can i loot em ? Book Crates and such ??

Yes, you have to find another Class Paper. If you found the wrong one, just scrap it, it will make a blank one that you can turn into any class you want.

And yes, you can have multiple classes' quests active at the same time. Just make sure you have enough inventory before completing each. Or you won't get the cool stuff.

Hello, this is a great MOD but I have a problem please help!

I have changed the xml to use the bigger backpack but when we log back in, the lower part of the inventory (After the 32nd slot) de-spawns. if i die all items wont transfer with "take all" or shift click.

Are there more things I need to change in the xml or does it just not work?

i hate the vanilla size, it drives me crazy how its so small.

I have been looking for a fix on this post for an hour but found nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

i was facing the same issue.

I recognize that i have to use another version. I think in this version the items do not disapear!

--> A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) Download:

Hey all.

Am having problem with basket on minibike. I started added my inv to it and went looting again and when I started adding more to it it suddenly emptied everything back into my backpack...or at least tried to, as it was full it dumped it on the ground....in a panic I kept trying to put it back in basket and it would keep trying to put it back in my backpack. I finally ran to a car and filled it up and went back to pick up what was on ground but I think a lot of it disappeared. Thought it might be my game but another player said same thing happened to him...any idea what caused it...it is a shame as the basket is large and great for looting.

Hey all.

Am having problem with basket on minibike...

I did that once, but it was because I shift-clicked a basket in my inventory, and it replaced the one in the bike, dumping all the contents of the old basket on the ground. Maybe that's what you did?

Hey all.

Am having problem with basket on minibike. I started added my inv to it and went looting again and when I started adding more to it it suddenly emptied everything back into my backpack...or at least tried to, as it was full it dumped it on the ground....in a panic I kept trying to put it back in basket and it would keep trying to put it back in my backpack. I finally ran to a car and filled it up and went back to pick up what was on ground but I think a lot of it disappeared. Thought it might be my game but another player said same thing happened to him...any idea what caused it...it is a shame as the basket is large and great for looting.

Hehe, no reason to panic. What happened was that you probably had another basket in your inventory. Then, if you use shift click to put things in there, you will actually swap out the basket and as a result it empties everything on the ground.

Hehe, no reason to panic. What happened was that you probably had another basket in your inventory. Then, if you use shift click to put things in there, you will actually swap out the basket and as a result it empties everything on the ground.

Really? I am such and idiot Thanks for explaining that to me. I should have known. Have tried shifting engines, batteries, etc into basket and have swapped them, why shouldn't same thing happen with baskets. Thanks Sirillion. Now at least I can use bike without worrying.

I reinstalled 7 days on the server

I have installed the master-files on the server

then used the launcher to update the mod as well

joining server and I see big red-question marks on my screen? what did I do?

This means the client is missing the relevant textures that should appear where the red question marks are. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the mod on your client.

Edited by Ecktos (see edit history)

Black screen

Hello!

im trying to install this mod after all the files replaced the standard files i try to launch the game but my screen is just black i only get the 7 days to die mouse pointer when it opens. Ive tried to verify game and adding the new files again but didnt work second time around either, anyone who has had the same problem?

Really? I am such and idiot Thanks for explaining that to me. I should have known. Have tried shifting engines, batteries, etc into basket and have swapped them, why shouldn't same thing happen with baskets. Thanks Sirillion. Now at least I can use bike without worrying.

Pro Tip: I actually use this "Feature" to simulate the missing remove all functionality from my minibike. As long as you have enough space in your inventory (if not, the remainder goes on the floor), you can simply pick up and place the basket back in the slot and it will all transfer.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod