War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

nope, i've tried this one too and it tells me assembly-csharp.DLL is unknown version and my game crashes?

Since you are using the bigger backpack dll, you have to turn off EAC. The mod is only EAC safe if you do not use the bigger backpack mod.

If you are convinced that the Dll included with this mod is not the right Dll, you can download the bigger backpack mod directly from the original thread:

Backpack expansion a16 onwards

Edited by AlienZ (see edit history)

Hello there. I was wondering if you could give me a hand with my server. With the help of sphereii i was able to get a server up and operational on my Debian server.

Everything seems to be working okay with the exception of menu descriptions. Several are missing and I don't know what could possibly be missing.

What can I do to fix this little issue?

Thanks,

AzEx1.jpg.42b7575b680f0ce5a5a1bb66f4173d91.jpg

Can i ask...what is the diff between a normal 7d2d battery, a HD one and a ECO one...as i cant see if there is one.....or is this for something else (in a bike btw)

I can't tell you for sure, but the "HD"-Parts usually do more effect but have increased fuel consumption. So maybe a HD battery creates more max output power but the capacity also deplets faster.

"Eco" is exactly the other way round. It does less effect but drains your fuel slower. So a Eco-Battery might have a lower max output but last longer.

When using an Eco motor in an auger, you can mine more blocks per fuel, but it takes longer. With an HD-Motor it will mine faster, but the fuel is empty earlier. Haven't compared it directly what gives you more loot or if fuel consumption is finally equal per mined block.

If it is balanced correctly, a HD motor e.g. should mine 100 Blocks faster and use 100 fuel, while a standard engine only mines 80 blocks but it takes 20 seconds longer but only uses 90 fuel and finally an Eco motor mines 120 blocks with only 80 fuel but takes 5 minutes longer. (Just random values, to show how'd i expect the basic behaviour)

Dunno if this has been fixed already, but with 4.x of the mod it was not possible to put an Eco or HD engine into a generator or put HD or Eco batteries into a battery bank.

Edited by Liesel Weppen (see edit history)

I've been playing for a week or so on WOTW 5.1.3b B59, and it seemed to be running well. Last night I started getting a console full of errors, rendering the mod unplayable. I thought it may be related to something you had already addressed in the new update, so today I applied the update 5.1.6 B52, but still am having trouble. It seems to be related to an NPC?

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.BC () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This error keeps repeating. Any idea where I'm going wrong?

(BTW This is from the log file dump.)

Edited by sandpaper600 (see edit history)

Hello there. I was wondering if you could give me a hand with my server. With the help of sphereii i was able to get a server up and operational on my Debian server.

Everything seems to be working okay with the exception of menu descriptions. Several are missing and I don't know what could possibly be missing.

What can I do to fix this little issue?

Thanks,

Az[ATTACH=CONFIG]23103[/ATTACH]

just a shot in the dark, but i would check that the Localization.txt and Localization - Quest.txt files are in the proper encoding and format (line breaks) on the server and that they are present and up to date on your local client.

I've been playing for a week or so on WOTW 5.1.3b B59, and it seemed to be running well. Last night I started getting a console full of errors, rendering the mod unplayable. I thought it may be related to something you had already addressed in the new update, so today I applied the update 5.1.6 B52, but still am having trouble. It seems to be related to an NPC?

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.BC () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This error keeps repeating. Any idea where I'm going wrong?

(BTW This is from the log file dump.)

Error can still be from the old version. If it's a npc. There was a few bugs with them at that time.

would love an answer on this as i makes game really annoying to play as they also show up invisible and i get no error message either when they spawn

The hitbox thing is weird, but try playing with textures set to half or quarter to see if the problem still exists. I've a theory.

NEW POST .. For everyone

If you using the .. 7D2D Mod Launcher .. Your game should be FINE as long as You Play A Old or Existing Save game .. The save games are still at A 16.3 (b12)

ONLY if you start a New Game will you have issues ...... UNTIL the Modders have a chance to Update their Mod's to the New Version (A 16.4)

So hope everyone is using the Launcher.

A minor bug I noticed with the tungsten tools that the perk to allow making level 600 tools doesn't work when I make them. Using v5.1.6 on A16.3, the machete does seem to work with the weapons perk but the tools just make up to level 500. Haven't gotten the guns or the armor one yet so I can't say if those work properly or not.

A minor bug I noticed with the tungsten tools that the perk to allow making level 600 tools doesn't work when I make them. Using v5.1.6 on A16.3, the machete does seem to work with the weapons perk but the tools just make up to level 500. Haven't gotten the guns or the armor one yet so I can't say if those work properly or not.

Which skill lets you upgrade tools to 500? I can't find the options to upgrade them.

NEW POST .. For everyone

If you using the .. 7D2D Mod Launcher .. Your game should be FINE as long as You Play A Old or Existing Save game .. The save games are still at A 16.3 (b12)

ONLY if you start a New Game will you have issues ...... UNTIL the Modders have a chance to Update their Mod's to the New Version (A 16.4)

So hope everyone is using the Launcher.

The problem is that my server auto updated to 16.4 :p

That way I cant join :p