War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Hi dwallorde. You liking the frequency of birdnests appearing in the game now? I know you reduced them. Man I spent an hour looking for feathers and found only 22 in the forest :( Just my bad luck or maybe you turned them down a bit too far?

Idk I seem to find them alright.

Hi dwallorde. You liking the frequency of birdnests appearing in the game now? I know you reduced them. Man I spent an hour looking for feathers and found only 22 in the forest :( Just my bad luck or maybe you turned them down a bit too far?

You know that you can get around 60 feathers from those ugly flying birds?! Just use a knive on those birds and you will get enough feathers ;)

I Finally found how i can get white meat (wild boars/pigs) i'm at day 10, i have seen so far 1 deer, 2 rabbits and 1 pig :/ damn those animals are hard to find

Crafting

Guys do you know maybe what is happening or what I need? I have few thing to craft for example auger I read the receipt unlock perk and I can't craft it I have all the items needed and nothing I don't even have option craft on it and second what is that hammer next to recipes? Thanks!

Finding them okay myself, I think it depends on Biome as well for how easy it is to see them.

I find them all over still.

When looking at Survivalist Class Training Level 3 (either in progress or complete), i am getting an error that repeats until i crash out of the game.

it looks like the class quest is rewarding <reward type="Skill" id="Pistol Recipe" value="1" /> but that perk is commented out in the Progression file with the message "Removed V5.1.3"

Also, the Explosive Speed Trap has no icon associated with it in the inventory.

Edited by Dracos99 (see edit history)

I was feeling that the new machetes where slower to carve corpses, then i looked on xmls and saw:

<item id="22" name="machete">
<property name="ToolCategory.Butcher" value="1" [b]param1="7"[/b]/>

<item id="1682" name="SteelMachete">
<property name="ToolCategory.Butcher" value="1.1" />

<item id="1683" name="TungstenMachete">

<item id="1694" name="GoldTippedMachete">

Other Butching tools:

<item id="19" name="boneShiv">
<property name="ToolCategory.Butcher" value="0.75" [b]param1="10"[/b]/>

<item id="21" name="huntingKnife">
<property name="ToolCategory.Butcher" value="1" [b]param1="10"[/b]/>

The description oh harvesting on Stone Axes code:

<!-- value = harvest event multiplier, param1 = damage multiplier if matching harvest event present ont he block -->

The new knife is lacking the param1 too:

<item id="1696" name="GoldTippedKnife">
<property name="ToolCategory.Butcher" value="1" />

On Localization - Quests.txt

classtrainingscholar1_description,,Quest Info,KgNone,"Craft: 1 Mortar and Pestle.\nPlace: 1 Mortar and Pestle.\nFetch: 40 Scrap Iron, 4 Glue, 6 Scrap Plastic and 20 Wood.\n\nRewards: 1500 Exp, 1 Skill Point, [b][u]and Science 10 Levels[/u][/b].\nItem Rewards: Applie Pie Recipe and Apple Juice Recipe.\nPerk Unlocked: Quicker Crafting.",,,,

But the rewards are:

<reward type="Exp" value="1500" />
<reward type="SkillPoints" value="1" />
<reward type="Item" id="ApplePieRecipe" value="1" />
<reward type="Item" id="AppleJuiceRecipe" value="1" />
<reward type="Skill" id="Mortar and Pestle" value="1" />
<reward type="Skill" id="Farming" value="1" />
<reward type="Skill" id="ScholarFarming" value="1" />
<reward type="Skill" id="ScholarClassLevel1" value="1" />
<reward type="Quest" id="classtrainingscholar2" />

Latest build I am still coming across POI like this, collapsed. Also in the same building I found a door that opened to show a wall ..

7_Days_To_Die_2017_10_15_22_48_03_933.png 7_Days_To_Die_2017_10_15_22_48_21_041.png

There is a possible chance the zombies that spawned inside and crashing through to get out caused this maybe, not sure.

This is a clean install btw, no other mods. Been using WOW for some time now.

Edited by Jay_ombie (see edit history)

Ya I would get your backpack. Or just temporarily activate creative mode and take a starter crate from there.

I am on our dedi server so i a cant activate that mode.. but i picked up the quest where i have to make the shovel and ax4e (scrap) and apparently I do not have the skills to make them (prolly cuz i didnt get the crate complete) and if i try to view the quest details the game errors and goes into a loop forcing me to kill the game and restart..

Latest build I am still coming across POI like this, collapsed. Also in the same building I found a door that opened to show a wall ..

7_Days_To_Die_2017_10_15_22_48_03_933.png 7_Days_To_Die_2017_10_15_22_48_21_041.png

There is a possible chance the zombies that spawned inside and crashing through to get out caused this maybe, not sure.

This is a clean install btw, no other mods. Been using WOW for some time now.

Im pretty sure Ive seen that exact POI, I think its just the way its supposed to look tbh.

ok i narrrowed down the error I am having, it's Survivalist Quest 3. *IF* I attempt to look into the quest log for what i need to do for said quest, it opens the console and spits out a never ending loop containing the following :

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RewardSkill.SetupReward () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseReward.get_Icon () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestRewardEntry.GetBindingValue (System.String& value, .BindingItem binding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BindingItem.GetValue (Boolean forceAll) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BindingInfo.RefreshValue (Boolean forceAll) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.RefreshBindings (Boolean forceAll) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestRewardEntry.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestRewardList.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestWindowGroup.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A.BL.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.BC () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

i realize it's easy enough just to avoid hitting that, but thought you might want to know the bug.

on a side note, could someone tell me what i need to do to complete that quest?

Mod hosting

Hey new to the forums.

I love this mod and have turn it on to 9 other players would like to host it on a sever but im having issues. When using mod and running multiplayer on local mod works great then my buddy loads it on the server and it seems to be missing building and npc items and other items.

I'm not sure if its missing files on his server but thats what its acting like. Id like to host it on a rented server any help would be great as I cant seem to find this info.

I am having the same issue, trying to get this running on a Hosthavoc dedicated server.

Here is a pastebin of the output log, with 2 iterations of the error that is being spammed when the server is started. The error repeated forever if left alone.

https://pastebin.com/mvZqrM8f

I installed the BBM version of 5.1.4 B60 into the server (Data, Mods, and 7DaysToDie_Data folders, overwriting existing files)

I also uploaded the Server DLL file linked on NexusMods, overwriting the Assembly-CSharp.dll on the server in the 7DaysToDie_ServerData/Managed folder.

I deleted the Random Gem folder inside 7dtdsaves folder to clear out of the old savegame.

Not sure what I did wrong or what the problem is. Could really use an install doc somewhere, if there is one I didn't find it.

Hey Dwallorde

I am trying to get this running on my server. But when it starts up, i get tons of these messages in the output log. I am not sure if you know why, but I wanted to ask.

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Enjoying the mod, but I'm experiencing a slight nuisance. Is anyone else getting the "Argument Out Of Range" exception in larger cities that pops up your console? I thought maybe it was related to a specific POI from the pack, but I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

It's generally not a huge issue -- except when I'm being chased by dogs and suddenly the console overrides my cursor and I stand still like a moron. It also happens every 5-10 seconds or so when I'm in the specific area.

Enjoying the mod, but I'm experiencing a slight nuisance. Is anyone else getting the "Argument Out Of Range" exception in larger cities that pops up your console? I thought maybe it was related to a specific POI from the pack, but I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

It's generally not a huge issue -- except when I'm being chased by dogs and suddenly the console overrides my cursor and I stand still like a moron. It also happens every 5-10 seconds or so when I'm in the specific area.

whenever this happens check your output.log file for exact errors.. that's what i am doing now, i figure the best way to give bug reports is to show exactly what the output log says, then maybe dwall can track it down and fix it for furture updates

- - - Updated - - -

so War of the walkers works but I only have vanilla backpack I used the launcher elp please thank you

there are two versions of the mod, make sure you get the one marked BBM - Bigger Backpack Mod

Version 5.1.5 B61 Released!

Change Log:

-Changed Machete now Repaired with Forged Iron

-Changed Updated Steel Machete Code

-Changed Updated Tungsten Machete Code

-Changed Updated Gold Tipped Machete Code

-Changed Updated Gold Tipped Knife Code

-Changed Gold Tipped Knife Repair Tool to Tungsten

-Fixed Nul Ref with Survivalist Class Due to Pistol Perk Name Change from previous update

-Fixed Stack Size of Apple Juice Size (Now 100)

-Fixed Herbal Antibiotics Wrong Icon

-Changed Temperatures in some Biomes

-Changed Size of Mod Version in Game

-End of Change Log -

thank you for the update Dwalle will keep reporting bugs when i find them, LOVE the mod though... some of the bigger youtube streamers out there are heralding this mod as the best mod they have seen yet. Certainly the best one i have seen

Version 5.1.5 B61 Released!

Change Log:

-Changed Machete now Repaired with Forged Iron

-Changed Updated Steel Machete Code

-Changed Updated Tungsten Machete Code

-Changed Updated Gold Tipped Machete Code

-Changed Updated Gold Tipped Knife Code

-Changed Gold Tipped Knife Repair Tool to Tungsten

-Fixed Nul Ref with Survivalist Class Due to Pistol Perk Name Change from previous update

-Fixed Stack Size of Apple Juice Size (Now 100)

-Fixed Herbal Antibiotics Wrong Icon

-Changed Temperatures in some Biomes

-Changed Size of Mod Version in Game

-End of Change Log -

Man, you are fast.

Just came to say about the herbal icon!

Thanks for the hard work guys, awesome mod!

thank you for the update Dwalle will keep reporting bugs when i find them, LOVE the mod though... some of the bigger youtube streamers out there are heralding this mod as the best mod they have seen yet. Certainly the best one i have seen

cool to hear!

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you are fast.

Just came to say about the herbal icon!

Thanks for the hard work guys, awesome mod!

I noticed that awhile ago but forgot in the previous patch

- - - Updated - - -

A16 BBM Mod Dropbox Download now is 404 page (

I can click on both and it works

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod