War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

yeh there are like 5 unique "already exists" errors and when i load with enemy spawning set to off the second error i was seeing, the null error (which may not be in that error file) doesnt show up so it is defenitly a spawn that is trying to spawn something that doesnt have stats or something.

something new i just found last night. saw a big huge factory looking thing (from a distance) when i get close it vanishes and when i get to where it should be it is just a big flat terraformed area, no invisable walls, just not there, but when i get far away from it again it shows back up. ill try and get a screen shot of it from a far

POI vanishing in close is vanilla bug. It creates distant view version of poi but actual poi don't spawn for some reason..

I'm unsure if this has been asked already, but how did you get the tungsten to smelt? I've been trying to get copper and zinc into the forge. This is the only mod I've found with changes to the forge so I know it can be done. I've been able to create the materials, add zinc and copper to the forge materials list in the window file in the xui folder, add the number for them in the same file, and add them to the forge in the block file. It just won't smelt, giving the IndexOutOfBounds Array error message. I understand this is probably the array that holds the values for the unit_ materials but I cannot find it. There's no dll file with this mod, so that's not where it is. Looking into the xml files I see you used the SMX_60_item_stack. How was that added and where? I have the SMX ui mod, but I can't find that anywhere else. Going a little nuts here.

Edited by Stranded_Napkin (see edit history)

I love this Mod!

but I'm missing a bleeding and an infected status icon in the hud. Is there anything to activate that ?

im using the bigger back pack one from the launcher and the bleeding and the infected are both on the left above the hitpoints/stamina area like it is suppossed to be

Thanks for the help with the backpack thing. Got it to work last night. Habe another question tho.

New to the mod and started as a tradesman class. Done the first 3 class quests.

Now I have found class papers in game for protector class. Can I read them and there by have 2 classes on the same character?

Can I in that case eventually have all classes on same char?

Thanks for the help with the backpack thing. Got it to work last night. Habe another question tho.

New to the mod and started as a tradesman class. Done the first 3 class quests.

Now I have found class papers in game for protector class. Can I read them and there by have 2 classes on the same character?

Can I in that case eventually have all classes on same char?

Yes, you can have all classes. You can also scrap a class paper you find if you already have one of that type. Scrapping it will allow you to change it to a different class

Good Day Dwallorde,

Just thought I would let you know I had to uninstall mod today .. Will reinstall soon .. But for some reason even in 5.1.1 .. I'm get tons of .......(Null References code screens popping up) and several caused death.

It seemed that almost every new town or new POI that I came too it would (null Ref) and I to had use ESC to get out of that screen and a copy of restarts.

I love your Mod and I'm a big defender of it .. But I'm going to wait for A16.4 to come out and try again.

I will say the NPC seem to be working much better and they help each other when killing Z's and that is a very good idea.

PS: And I'm using the 7D2D Mod launcher.

Thank you for all your Hard work and Enjoy the weekend.

Good Day Dwallorde,

Just thought I would let you know I had to uninstall mod today .. Will reinstall soon .. But for some reason even in 5.1.1 .. I'm get tons of .......(Null References code screens popping up) and several caused death.

It seemed that almost every new town or new POI that I came too it would (null Ref) and I to had use ESC to get out of that screen and a copy of restarts.

I love your Mod and I'm a big defender of it .. But I'm going to wait for A16.4 to come out and try again.

I will say the NPC seem to be working much better and they help each other when killing Z's and that is a very good idea.

He also gives me that mistake and does not let me follow.

Loving the mod but got a bit stuck. Trying to make cement but keep getting the "you do not have the required fuel"

I have tried wood, coal and gas. Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance

Try putting wood in furnace and leave it there then exit (the furnace) and open again, worked for me...

Hey guys sorry I been absent from forums. I have been occasionally checking in. Thanks to all who are helping. I should have v5.1.2 out tomorrow with some good fixes if testing goes good tonight. And I will have new download site made available this weekend.

Good Day Dwallorde,

Have you tried the fix suggested to me and start a new game?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul)&p=739930&viewfull=1#post739930

Good Day Dwallorde,

have you tried the fix suggested to me and restarting a new game?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul)&p=739930&viewfull=1#post739930

dwallorde, great mod, having a blast!

I've been trying to add a sniper rifle and explosive rounds (found in another post - I believe it was from Valmar) to WOTW, but I cannot get either to work with the mod (I'm in SP RWG). I was wondering if you could help out? Here's the code:

<item id="3012" name="762mmBulletExplosive">
<property name="CustomIcon" value="762mmBulletExplosive" />
<property name="CustomIconTint" value="F5BB51" />
<property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Weapons/Ranged/HuntingRifle/762mm_bullet" />
<property name="Material" value="metal" />
<property name="HoldType" value="16" />
<property name="Stacknumber" value="250" />
<property name="Weight" value="4" />
<property class="Action1">
	<!-- UseAction -->
<property name="Class" value="Projectile" />
<property name="DamageBlock" value="5" />
<property name="DamageEntity" value="350" />
	<!-- no expl. -->
<property name="Velocity" value="750" />
<property name="FlyTime" value="1.2" />
<property name="LifeTime" value="1" />
<property name="Explosion.BlockDamage" value="5" />
<property name="DamageBonus.block" value="5" />
	<!-- damage for blocks in the center of the explosion -->
<property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="1" />
	<!-- which prefab/particle is used -->
<property name="Explosion.RadiusBlocks" value="0" />
</property>
</item>

<item id="3013" name="BFG">
<property name="CustomIcon" value="SilencedSniper" />
<property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Weapons/Ranged/SniperRifle/sniperRiflePrefab" />
<property name="CustomIconTint" value="F5BB51" />
<property name="Material" value="metal" />
<property name="RepairTools" value="repairKit" />
<property name="HoldType" value="11" />
	<property name="DegradationBreaksAfter" value="false" />
<property name="SoundJammed" value="Weapons/weapon_jam" />
<property name="Attachments" value="flashlight02" />
<property class="Parts">
	<property name="Stock" value="partsSniperRifle_stock" />
	<property name="Receiver" value="partsSniperRifle_receiver" />
	<property name="Pump" value="partsSniperRifle_parts" />
	<property name="Barrel" value="partsSniperRifle_barrel" />
</property>
<property name="Weight" value="33" />
<property class="Action0">
	<!-- AttackAction -->
<property name="Class" value="Launcher" />
<property name="Delay" value="0.2" />
<property name="Range" value="50" />
<property name="Crosshair_min_distance" value="30" />
	<property name="Crosshair_max_distance" value="100" />
	<property name="Magazine_size" value="10" />
	<property name="Magazine_items" value="762mmBulletExplosive, Unload" />
	<property name="Magazine_item_ray_counts" value="1, 1, 1" />
	<property name="Magazine_item_ray_spreads" value="0, 0, 0" />
	<property name="Reload_time" value="2.5" />
	<property name="Bullet_icon" value="uzi" />
	<property name="Sound_start" value="Weapons/Ranged/SniperRifle/sniperrifle_fire" />
	<property name="Sound_repeat" value="" />
	<property name="Sound_end" value="" />
	<property name="Sound_empty" value="Weapons/weapon_empty" />
	<property name="Sound_reload" value="Weapons/Ranged/SniperRifle/sniperrifle_reload" />
	<property name="Particles_muzzle_fire" value="nozzleflashuzi" />
	<property name="Particles_muzzle_smoke" value="nozzlesmokeuzi" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.head" value="15" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.wood" value="5" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.earth" value=".2" />
	<property name="DamageBonus.glass" value="25" />
	<property name="ActionExp" value="3" />
</property>
<property class="Action1">
	<!-- UseAction -->
<property name="Class" value="Zoom" />
	<property name="Zoom_overlay" value="Items/Weapons/HUD/sniper_zoom_overlay" />
	<property name="Zoom_max_out" value="40" />
	<property name="Zoom_max_in" value="15" />
</property>
<property class="Attributes">
<property name="DegradationRate" value="0,0" />
</property>
<property name="Group" value="Ammo/Weapons" />
	<property name="ActionSkillGroup" value="Rifles"/>
	<property name="CraftingSkillGroup" value="Rifles"/>
	<property name="RepairExpMultiplier" value="10.8"/>
	<property name="PickupJournalEntry" value="gunAssemblyTip,augmentGunsTip" />
	<property class="Attributes">
		<property name="BlockDamage" value="1,1" />
</property>
</item>

Thanks in advance

Hey guys sorry I been absent from forums. I have been occasionally checking in. Thanks to all who are helping. I should have v5.1.2 out tomorrow with some good fixes if testing goes good tonight. And I will have new download site made available this weekend.

A few friends and I were planning on starting a new game tonight on my dedicated server if you would like us to test out 5.1.2 for you