War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Anyone have any clues how class keys work?

Read a class paper of a specific class, than you have this class.

Also how do you craft seeds now?

Most seeds are crafted in the pestle and mortar.

For some seeds you need the schoolar class, e.g. yucca and aloe vera. Haven't found another way for that yet.

I wiki would really help with this mod lol

Yeah in some points it really would help. If you have a skill the explanation mostly tells you how to use it. But if you are missing something, it's really hard to impossible to find out WHAT are you missing to do that.

I still havent figured out how fisihing is supposed to work.

This is for anyone confused about fishing. I did some testing and it seems fishing works but only in certain conditions. First you make a fishing rod and then use said rod and worms to make a baited rod. Worms are dug up in dirt. You don't get worms every time you dig so just keep digging in dirt until you find some. This is where it gets fishy. Pun intended. Dig a 2 x 2 hole in dirt but don't put any player made blocks in the hole. You can surround the hole with blocks but the bottom has to be dirt. Take a bucket of water and fill the hole. One bucket will do. Equip the rod and use the secondary action (default right mouse click) on the water and it will replace the dirt block underneath with a rebar frame which is the fishing loot crate. Once you open the crate it destroys itself and the dirt block is replaced. Keep that in mind when fishing. The more you fish the deeper the hole gets as it always replaces a dirt block with the crate. I tried fishing with blocks under the water and it won't work. I also tried in the map generated water but it only works right on the shore line. Hope this helps some and I hope it's okay that I posted this here.

Cheers

Does anyone know if this mod needs a launcher to be used in a dedicated server? can i just drag and drop the files into the game server side and in the players side like valmod to work effectively?

Yes you pretty much do exactly what you would do for Valmod, I use nitrado they have a FTP site to upload the files I think most servers will have that.

they are hard to find

Is it so? I guess this is why the OP has asked this question. Means this anwer has abolutely no value. Or are you planning to increase your post count in no time?

According to the XML you will find it in Automotive Crate Loot. And yes, they are hard to find. As well as the Builder Class Paper, which is commented out right now and therefor you won't find it anyway unless you'll change something in the XML. Check the loot.xml and change it to your needs accordingly until this gets "officially" fixed. You'll find the loot XML in your game folder -> Data -> Config -> loot.xml

V5.1 progress update

Most features are in at about 90%. Still got some things like recipes and icons to add. Then it's bug fixing. Localization update is still needed with new additions bug fixes and some general improvements. So over all it's not too far away now for release.

V5.1 progress update

Most features are in at about 90%. Still got some things like recipes and icons to add. Then it's bug fixing. Localization update is still needed with new additions bug fixes and some general improvements. So over all it's not too far away now for release.

Very nice! Thanks for the update.

As mentioned earlier, there are some screenshots of a POI if never seen sleepers in.

nosleeper1.png

nosleeper2.png

nosleeper3.png

first image: of course the spikes, corn farm, apple trees and the drawbridge on the garage door was built by us.

third image: the stairs on the backside of the building down from the terrace (which also contains a small pool) are placed wrong faced. (Which is some way nice because we noticed, Zs get stuck in there ;))

okay I checked those out and they aren't my own prefabs so hope fully in the new Compo Pack Release that's coming in V5.1 will have that fixed. I will leave those prefabs for Magoli to fix.

Nope. Chicken for life! Actually in 5.1 meat gets switched to generic white or red meat from animals. But the recipes are still their for things like chicken pot pie etc.

ؤhm, will the meat stuff from a current game after an update change to the new items, will they stay but food receips still working, or will they be lost?

ؤhm, will the meat stuff from a current game after an update change to the new items, will they stay but food receips still working, or will they be lost?

Crafted food like bacon and eggs will remain. Same with raw meat but the old raw meat like raw chicken won't be able to be crafted into anything anymore so you have to either throw it away or risk food poisoning by eating it.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod