War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

I put the smx mod and bigger backpack mod with my war of the walkers mod.

working fine, but the forge is open, this console error spammed.

What setting or try setting?

Error: IndexOutOfRange Exception:Array Index Out Of Range

The logfile:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

at XUiC_WorkstationMaterialInputWindow.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A.BL.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.BC () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

I put the smx mod and bigger backpack mod with my war of the walkers mod.

working fine, but the forge is open, this console error spammed.

What setting or try setting?

Error: IndexOutOfRange Exception:Array Index Out Of Range

The logfile:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

at XUiC_WorkstationMaterialInputWindow.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A.BL.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.BC () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Workbenches in mod uses Windows.xml file and when you overwritten them you lost the code needed for them.

As mentioned earlier, there are some screenshots of a POI if never seen sleepers in.

nosleeper1.png

nosleeper2.png

nosleeper3.png

first image: of course the spikes, corn farm, apple trees and the drawbridge on the garage door was built by us.

third image: the stairs on the backside of the building down from the terrace (which also contains a small pool) are placed wrong faced. (Which is some way nice because we noticed, Zs get stuck in there ;))

Other bug:

i killed the prisoner guard zombie.

The dead zombie body not looted, beacuse press "E" button, the consol show this error:

Null Reference Exception: Object Reference Not set to an Instance Of an Object

This my log file this error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at GameManager.TEUnlockServer (Int32 _clrIdx, Vector3i _blockPos, Int32 _lootEntityId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_LootWindow.CloseContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_LootWindowGroup.OnClose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiWindowGroup.OnClose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GUIWindowManager.Close (.GUIWindow _w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GUIWindowManager.CloseAllOpenWindows (.GUIWindow _exceptThis) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerMoveController+MI.TQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NGuiAction.OnClick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GUIWindowManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

- - - Updated - - -

Workbenches in mod uses Windows.xml file and when you overwritten them you lost the code needed for them.

OMG! Thanks man! This file (windows.xml) included the SMX and this modpack is merged. Disabled default settings this file, and enabled big backpack mod settings file, and working fine! THANKS A LOT!

As mentioned earlier, there are some screenshots of a POI if never seen sleepers in.

nosleeper1.png

nosleeper2.png

nosleeper3.png

first image: of course the spikes, corn farm, apple trees and the drawbridge on the garage door was built by us.

third image: the stairs on the backside of the building down from the terrace (which also contains a small pool) are placed wrong faced. (Which is some way nice because we noticed, Zs get stuck in there ;))

JUST a Thought ... There doesn't have to be sleepers in every building in the game ... There are many buildings in 7D2D that do not have sleepers and that would be Vanilla and modded. So be it ... Just have Fun

After doing the quest scrap iron axe and shovel 50 qual, the next craft of the same ax and shovel, or stone axe gave the following result:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22711[/ATTACH]

Known bug. Will have a proper fix in v5.1 for now just level your player up and it will fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

nosleeper1.png

nosleeper2.png

nosleeper3.png

I'll look into them

- - - Updated - - -

freeking GREAT mod

just wish we had more storage even if just for the mini bike

but WOW great job THNX !!!

Minibike storage is coming with v5.1 when smx is updated. And bigger backpack mod will also become available as a separate EAC non friendly download.

- - - Updated - - -

Other bug:

i killed the prisoner guard zombie.

The dead zombie body not looted, beacuse press "E" button, the consol show this error:

Null Reference Exception: Object Reference Not set to an Instance Of an Object

This my log file this error:

- - - Updated - - -

OMG! Thanks man! This file (windows.xml) included the SMX and this modpack is merged. Disabled default settings this file, and enabled big backpack mod settings file, and working fine! THANKS A LOT!

Noted for the loot bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no. Another problem. The SMX big backpack mod install, and mortar and pastle not working. Not open. And the torch inventory is same. not open...

This modpack is hate me...

Sms big backpack proper support coming in v5.1

JUST a Thought ... There doesn't have to be sleepers in every building in the game ... There are many buildings in 7D2D that do not have sleepers and that would be Vanilla and modded. So be it ... Just have Fun

The vanilla prefabs all have sleeper code but you actually have a chance (Usually more so on low Game Stage) to spawn 0 Sleepers. It was added as a feature during Experimental A16. But after normal zombie respawn period of time the next time you enter said building can then spawn sleepers.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick question on this awesome mod. Does fishing work and if so how? I looked through previous posts but haven't seen anything posted on if it works in Alpha 16 or not.

Thanks!!

It really seem to work when it wants to. Something to do with water itself. I generally find from previous times that any bucket placed water seems to work best. I had a idea on how to redo it entirely a couple weeks ago but for some reason that idea I had did not stay with me. It will come back sometime soon I hope.

The vanilla prefabs all have sleeper code but you actually have a chance (Usually more so on low Game Stage) to spawn 0 Sleepers. It was added as a feature during Experimental A16. But after normal zombie respawn period of time the next time you enter said building can then spawn sleepers.

- - - Updated - - -

It really seem to work when it wants to. Something to do with water itself. I generally find from previous times that any bucket placed water seems to work best. I had a idea on how to redo it entirely a couple weeks ago but for some reason that idea I had did not stay with me. It will come back sometime soon I hope.

Oh okay then thanks. I will play around with it and see what works best.

Keep up the great work!!!