War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

I just restart a new game despite I didn't have to. I found 4 map the first day on zombie corpse. Also in my old save, then I updated the mod, all my treasure quest disapeared. I don't mind since I play a new game. Just you to know.

If anyone starts with the tradesman class quest, be sure to put a point into tool crafting before you finish part 1 of the quest, otherwise you will get 10 points into tools crafting and make 1 quality tools with unlimited durability and 0 damage.

Can confirm that the scholar quest completed at part 2 but did not initiate part 3 for me as well. Oddly, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the xml quest file.

Quick questions for your excellent mod -

1. Are bandits disabled in the current build? I see them in the xml files but I haven't seen a single bandit or survivor in 28 days of play.

2. I see some perks unlocking the construction of weapon parts, but there are no recipes in the recipes.xml for making those weapon parts. Is this something that is not implemented yet?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the amazing work. The update frequency on this mod is really impressive.

Can confirm that the scholar quest completed at part 2 but did not initiate part 3 for me as well. Oddly, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the xml quest file.

1. Are bandits disabled in the current build? I see them in the xml files but I haven't seen a single bandit or survivor in 28 days of play.

2. I see some perks unlocking the construction of weapon parts, but there are no recipes in the recipes.xml for making those weapon parts. Is this something that is not implemented yet?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the amazing work. The update frequency on this mod is really impressive.

One more thing - aside from the Remington8, the modded weapons (M25, Desert Eagle) don't seem to do any damage. They expend ammo and degrade like normal, but the tooltip says "entity damage = 0" and zombies seem immune to their shots.

I read a wrench book but I still need to buy the skill to craft one. I don't understand the purpose of the book then.

either one should unlock the recipe. Im going to be changing it where books just teach a skill so every recipe can be seen if its unlocked via the skill menu

- - - Updated - - -

I just restart a new game despite I didn't have to. I found 4 map the first day on zombie corpse. Also in my old save, then I updated the mod, all my treasure quest disapeared. I don't mind since I play a new game. Just you to know.

that is odd, I didn't make any changes to treasure quests in the latest update. May have been a glitch with A16.3 update with mod idk.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the update, really enjoying your mod.

thank you for the kind words

- - - Updated - - -

1. Yes they are disabled, due to several bugs with them. I left the code in them as they only cause errors when fired upon so I just removed them from spawning. They will come soon as I can get everything else ironed out.

2.Huh, I'll look into it

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the Spiked Club crafted? Thank you

Advanced Tool Smithing Station after you learned the recipe VIA the book

Okay i just launched a test game and Scholar quests worked fine. All completed fine. Only thing I noticed is its not auto tracking. So it was only visible in quest menu until i triggered it active. And the seeds need to be switched still to Mortar and Pestle

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing - aside from the Remington8, the modded weapons (M25, Desert Eagle) don't seem to do any damage. They expend ammo and degrade like normal, but the tooltip says "entity damage = 0" and zombies seem immune to their shots.

Just tested with V5.0.4 B27 and all them have damage for me and are able to kill zombies. Can you confirm to me the version your playing with? And if you are on the latest build and those weapons you had before the updated try assembling it and take out all parts close menu then re-assemble it and see if that resets it. it may be loading values from the time you got the weapon at a previous version. thank you

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Parameter name: index

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[XUiController].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestTrackerObjectiveList.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestTrackerWindow.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A.BL.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.BC () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Parameter name: index

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[XUiController].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestTrackerObjectiveList.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_QuestTrackerWindow.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A.BL.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.BC () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

And so on

Okay i just launched a test game and Scholar quests worked fine. All completed fine. Only thing I noticed is its not auto tracking. So it was only visible in quest menu until i triggered it active. And the seeds need to be switched still to Mortar and Pestle

- - - Updated - - -

Just tested with V5.0.4 B27 and all them have damage for me and are able to kill zombies. Can you confirm to me the version your playing with? And if you are on the latest build and those weapons you had before the updated try assembling it and take out all parts close menu then re-assemble it and see if that resets it. it may be loading values from the time you got the weapon at a previous version. thank you

Ah sorry I had a slightly older version, my mistake. Can I update with the new version without having to reset my playthrough?

Btw I downloaded the new version (haven't installed yet) and I noticed another small issue - scrap iron and concrete construction require construction skill to be 30 and 45, respectively. However, the construction perk only goes from 1-10. Perhaps you meant to reference the construction tools perk?

Ah sorry I had a slightly older version, my mistake. Can I update with the new version without having to reset my playthrough?

Btw I downloaded the new version (haven't installed yet) and I noticed another small issue - scrap iron and concrete construction require construction skill to be 30 and 45, respectively. However, the construction perk only goes from 1-10. Perhaps you meant to reference the construction tools perk?

Already addressed in the latest version.