War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

V5.0.0 B15 Released!

-Includes Prefabs, with Magoli Prefab Pack

-Includes SMX UI Mod by Sirillion

-Includes Valmar's Valmods UI Layout

New Game is required when installing mod, Mod Launcher Version is still A15.2 one as I need to get a new link for that. That will occur tomorrow or soon. For now its only released here.

Known bug is a red index error that may popup around POI, its not game breaking and you should just be able to hit escape to get out of it. Other than that minor things may happen or unbalanced loot etc as this is the first release and I still need to polish.

Please Post any bug reports with your output log please!

Thanks for the hard work. You are the best. Anyone who wants to do something good just want to make a donation.

V5.0.0 B15 Released!

-Includes Prefabs, with Magoli Prefab Pack

-Includes SMX UI Mod by Sirillion

-Includes Valmar's Valmods UI Layout

New Game is required when installing mod, Mod Launcher Version is still A15.2 one as I need to get a new link for that. That will occur tomorrow or soon. For now its only released here.

Known bug is a red index error that may popup around POI, its not game breaking and you should just be able to hit escape to get out of it. Other than that minor things may happen or unbalanced loot etc as this is the first release and I still need to polish.

Please Post any bug reports with your output log please!

Thanks for the hard work. You are the best. Anyone who wants to do something good just want to make a donation.

Silly question but, i am unable to use the skill magazines, is there some requirement for them?

Also, the random loot crate POI's seem to have an error whenever they're opened, resulting in no items spawning inside them.

Post from .. Dwallorde #724

Silly question but, i am unable to use the skill magazines, is there some requirement for them?

Also, the random loot crate POI's seem to have an error whenever they're opened, resulting in no items spawning inside them.

The ones found in the wilderness that inside of a trap is a box you break to get to the loot container? I'll look into it.

Should have a patch out tomorrow with some fixes. I'll see if I can reproduce this to find the fix

oh and just found out the ones from the flares end up doing the same, no loot due to the error, other than this little annoyance enjoying the mod in A16 so far.

Ah makes sense to me now. They both actually are the same loot crate. I'll look into it.

I just got the latest SMX version in my internal build and got a nice new logo at the in game menu coming :)

Compo pack got an update, any hope they will make it up into the next patch?

NO! Because I just saw that and I just released V5.0.1 .....

On a side note...

V5.0.1 B19 Released:

-Fixed Magazines weren't readable

-Changed you now start with a torch awarded during the starter quest instead of a torch

-Fixed Duplicate Bacon and Eggs Recipes

-Fixed Animals turning into Gore Blocks after Harvesting or entity decaying

-Changed Removed Old Pig Code

-Updated SMX to latest Version

-Changed Adjusted Seed Drop Rates from Planted Trees

-Changed Stack Sizes for many items

-Fixed Duplicate Wood Stairs Recipe

-Fixed Odd Ball Leather Boots Recipe

-Changed Increased Damage on Scrap Iron Axe

-Changed Increased Damage/Balanced Scrap Iron Shovel

-Added War of the Walkers Mod Logo to In game menu (WIP V1.0)

-Changed Reduced Mushroom Spawn chance in forest Biome

-Fixed Builder Class Level 3 Training Quest Bug resulting in Nul Ref and Failed Quest Chain

-Changed Removed Magazines from Store Bookshelves

-Changed Reduced Chance for Paint Magazines in Magazine Loot Group

=End of Notes=

NOTE: The Bug for opening Flare Crates and Supply Planes and Wilderness Crates was not fixed. Did not have time today so I will have a fix for that soon. It wasn't obvious so I need more time. So I figure I get these fixes out to you. I am pretty tired right now from a long night at work, so I must rest. Talk to you all later

REMOVED LINK TO AVOID CONFUSION, Dwallorde has fixed OP - 24/08

This is the latest download link. The Link in the main post is still old. I'm sure it has something to do with how tired Dwallorde is from working hard on the mod.

Here is Dwallordes Evul Page

Edited by The Lorax
Removed link as OP is updated (see edit history)

Hi! I also have a bug to report lol...the Marksman quests...the second one does not register the zombies you kill. It stays on 0/10

Btw love the mod XD

You killing Zombies with a Hunting Rifle? It should only get credit when using that weapon. Similar to Kill the Wabbit Vanilla Quest when you need to use a shotgun

Version 5.0.2 B20 Released!

Change Log:

-Fixed Quest Icons Missing

-Changed Requirement for Builder Class Training Level 3 Quest from Craft to Gather 300 Cobblestones

-Fixed Science Skill Gains from Schematics

-Fixed Ammo Crafting Skill Gains from Schematics

-Changed Wall and Desk Safes Max Damage to 1500

-Fixed Error when opening Loot Crates from Wilderness, Flare Spawned Crates and Air Drops!!!

-Changed Mod Folder Name from WarofthewalkersIcons to WaroftheWalkersMod (You can delete the old one as its no longer needed.)

-Changed Moved War of the Walkers Menu Icon from Icons Folder to New Textures Folder

-Changed War of the Walkers Top Right Corner Icon now is Local in Textures Folder and not loaded from a Online Source

Great mod dwallorde! One question - when I download the latest update, the download button on Envul is labeled V5.0.2 B20, but when I extract the folder it is named V5.0.1 B20 - is the folder name just not updated to 5.0.2 or is the dl buttton still linked to 5.0.1? Thanks!

Great mod dwallorde! One question - when I download the latest update, the download button on Envul is labeled V5.0.2 B20, but when I extract the folder it is named V5.0.1 B20 - is the folder name just not updated to 5.0.2 or is the dl buttton still linked to 5.0.1? Thanks!

Probably folder name is just wrong. It should be fine. See what it says in game.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod