dwallorde

War of the Walkers Mod (Overhaul)

38 minutes ago, mrpetrov said:

hi there - new player here! downloaded the latest experimental version of this mod to use, but there are no installation instructions anywhere that I can find, and the link to the 7DtD mod launcher doesn't work either... any help greatly appreciated, thanks!

How is it not working in Launcher, errors?  Haven't played in week, but I did uninstall and reinstall with no issues at that time.

ah, it was a link to a file on this site for the launcher that wasn't working (it said the file no longer existed) - but when i found the actual website for the launcher (http://7d2dmodlauncher.org/) that worked fine. sorry for not finding that site earlier!

On 6/25/2020 at 11:25 AM, derecs said:

Prefablist for War of the Walkers

Where to get?

You would have to extract it from download files from OP. Probably a ton of work.

I have found a bug, when you eat and talk to the trader, the food is not used and the food increases

i loaded this mod yesterday from the mod launcher and i only had music and ambient noises no footsteps, hit noises, voices stuff like that any ideas?

As someone who has spent over 600 hours in Darkness Falls alone, as a potential downloader of this mod I'd love to see some images and videos in the OP

On 10/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, Worrun said:

As someone who has spent over 600 hours in Darkness Falls alone, as a potential downloader of this mod I'd love to see some images and videos in the OP

Plenty of videos on YT. Author is focusing promotion and helping with mod on discord channel.

On 6/25/2020 at 1:25 PM, derecs said:

Prefablist for War of the Walkers

Where to get?

You mean prefablist for Nitrogen "as is"... or just standalone prefabs?

If it's the latter, keep in mind it utilities assets from the mod itself, you'd have to go around striking all of those to get it to work standalone then make a prefablist, not terribly difficult but time consuming.

Is there a difference in Eco or HD because the motorcycle has the same speed but the gasoline is used at different speeds

On 10/8/2020 at 10:27 AM, mikey33rs said:

Plenty of videos on YT. Author is focusing promotion and helping with mod on discord channel.

Got any links? Can't find any up to date videos