War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Not using the launcher as I said I was using the link on the main page. The issue seems to be with a few loose files not in a folder. I don't have the issue with the DarknessFalls mod and looking at the files, it is done completely different. Maker may need to look at setting up that download differently.

Rwg works fine. No special areas that might not spawn. Well this A18 version i did have issue with his class trader spawning. Only found 1 in 2 fresh starts. Messed with xml and finally got 6 or 7. Always had plenty of vanilla traders tho. There are plenty of his own POIs to explore also.

Guess I should point out possible drawbacks depending how you like things.

1. it is a loot heavy mod, with lots of toys and junk. Junk can be scrapped into useful mats, and toys usually sell for 160 dukes.

2. Everthing is lvl gated, but you can usually find most stuff in loot so for me not big deal.

This is my fav overhaul, because I love looting. DF is my second for late game content.

Idiot's dream!

What is the real process !!!!!!! Complete quests in real time, watch the bonfire! How to prepare it, etc.

Do something in the game, nothing! Installed the mod and see how the fire works, how the machine works!

Get out the quest! But it’s impossible to make a hammer!

Erased your mod, I won’t bet anymore!

Idiot's dream!

What is the real process !!!!!!! Complete quests in real time, watch the bonfire! How to prepare it, etc.

Do something in the game, nothing! Installed the mod and see how the fire works, how the machine works!

Get out the quest! But it’s impossible to make a hammer!

Erased your mod, I won’t bet anymore!

Kids... :rolleyes2:

Well I guess I don't have issue with this because its a vanilla thing. It got removed when they removed learn by doing in A17. If you wanted to increase your skill you had to be in bench/campfire. So you were probably not around before A17. If thats how he wants to do his class quest, so be it. I like you are learning to be a specific class by doing.

Dont remember DF add this type of skill, just gather items and craft in backpack.

Grandfather! Do you know better, are you meditating? Today sat doing 30 min (in real time) vegetable stew.

Everyone can lie!

Inventory in the game, climbs out of the screen, is it probably also in his youth?

Not sure what are you saying but you sure are nervous. If you need to yell at someone and that someone is me then go ahead. Be my guest, I don't get seriously people that I don't know.

On other hand, 7dtd is in alpha and on top of that WotW is in beta (or alpha) and you should be happy if those two together don't break or acting weird.

Get some good sleep, skip coffe for a day or two, get a beer (if you are old enough) and just relax for a bit. This is a great and kinda unique game but have flaws/bugs.

Hi! anyone know why my ceiling keep falling apart when i go on my roof? even a 4x4 wall, roof falling only when i step on ceiling...

hmm its seem if i use recalc stabilty its ok...

Walls that carries roof are connected to bedrock? Or at least connected to rock under grass (around 4 blocks)?

19 minutes ago, Dethar said:

I just loaded HP 9mm into pistol.

Yes, there is ''HP 9mm Ammo'' from vanilla that use 'Bullet Tip'. This ammo can load SMG-5 and Pistol. 

Besides in this mod there is '' 9mm Hollow Point Bullet'' that use 'Hollow Point Bullet Tip'. This ammo can not load SMG-5 and Pistol. 

And what kind of weapon is it intended for?

Checked my chest, and didn't see old ones. Might have sold them tho, checked ammo bench and you cant craft old ones. What version of mod are you running?

Dwall does not come here anymore as I have stated many times. He has a discord. If you want more information you need to go there.