War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

I am having trouble crafting the 4x4 truck. Is this a bug or am I missing something? I am level 101, have Grease Monkey 4, am at that stage for the Mechanic class and it says I do not know the recipe when I try to craft in the Workbench. Craft is grayed out. Any ideas?

Don’t know if this a bug or not but I got an error while passing a castle with the moat around it and it loaded only about a quarter of it. Then moved over to a blank part. Just fell through the world. Hit god mode to fly out but no avail. Then teleported to a part that was loaded fine then ran back to test the area and then around the castle POI. It stopped loading POI and you fell through the world again. Until you exit the game and continue.

Hopefully that makes sense. I will try get the error but it had to do something with not loading the chunk.

War of the Walkers Mod V6.0.6 it out! Github/Modlauncher updated!

8-6-2019 Update Notes:

-Changed Stone Hoe now also in the basics group

-Changed the New Random Resource Prefab Spawn Rate Reduced

-Changed Wasteland Zombie Spawns switched from Night to Day (Ferals during day and Radiated at night)

-Changed Forest Biome slightly Warmer

-Changed Zombies sight and hear senses settings

-Fixed Covert Class Part 3 Nul Ref (After update you should be able to continue just fine with any save game where you had the nul ref spam)

*No Wipe or New Game Required for this update

War of the Walkers V6 is no longer considered BETA

The mod has already been updated, when you start the game, look down to the bottom left and will show you the mod patch number. for me it says 6.0.6.

I set it to refresh mods automatically so that you get the updates when they come out, either that or just click Pre-Sync Mod so it gathers the required files at your leisure.

Mod launcher still showing version 6.0x beta? When will the launcher update to 6.0.6?

ONCE game is launched check bottom Left .. it will say ver 6.0.6 ……….. Launcher is Up to Date on Version.

But you might have to start it twice to launch ……. a Windows thing setting up game. ( I Did )

PS: Don't forget to pre-sync .. before going to Play

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Howdy @dwallorde. I've been playing the heck out of your mod and love it. The only very minor issue I have is the "hit boxes" of some of the custom crops. It would be great if you could some how find the time to make it so we press E to pick up the plants in your mod. :) It'd be greatly appreciated but not necessary. LOL I'll keep playing regardless. Love your mod and appreciate your hard work on bringing it to A17.

Hey guys, I just updated from 6.3 to 6.6. When I got in game, my character level was reset to 1 and some of my class quests were reset and now I cannot access some of them, they are stuck. Any way to reset my class quests so I can start them over again?

If I missed this somewhere please forgive this old mans eyes, lol.. I had a game up and running and had reached level 152 with 6 of the classes found(all papers and even got the vending machine for each.) I hit presync today by accident and when my game started everything was normal but my level had been dropped to 0 and all my skills set back to 0, including the loss of the 6 classes I had unlocked. Any idea of how to remedy this, or am I looking at a complete restart?? Much appreciate any help.

If I missed this somewhere please forgive this old mans eyes, lol.. I had a game up and running and had reached level 152 with 6 of the classes found(all papers and even got the vending machine for each.) I hit presync today by accident and when my game started everything was normal but my level had been dropped to 0 and all my skills set back to 0, including the loss of the 6 classes I had unlocked. Any idea of how to remedy this, or am I looking at a complete restart?? Much appreciate any help.

If you go into the creative menu by bringing up your console (F1) and typing CM. Then closing console and pressing U. Then at the top make sure the button that looks like 3 speakers is yellow, and type in the search bar what ever classes you had already completed then bring out part 5 of the quest with 5 class fragments and complete it again. :) LOL not sure if I explained this well or not but if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

I want to put up a Sever on our Dedicated Server box with WotW mod on it do I need special files for the server or can I use the same ones for Client?? If anyone knows please let me know! Thank You

I have the same question.

Skull crusher needs to have fighter perk unlocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing latest version of game and mod, new playthrough... I have trained 'Strength' 10/10 but still can't train 'Skull Crusher'. Do I need another perk trained?

Skull crusher needs to have fighter perk unlocked.

Ran into an issue where I logged out in my mine (base above ground).. Logged back in and there was dirt in my way back up into my base, when I dug up 95% of my base was gone as if it was never there -- grass and untouched bags in its place. but there was 3 of my walls and the spikes i put around it.

Image is too big for forums

https://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/Psyrex0/20190818060442_1_2.jpg

I shut the server down and brought it back up hoping it would "fix itself", but alas that didnt happen and I don't have a backup saved so I'm guessing its toast

Edited by Syrex (see edit history)

Hey. I deleted cook class tasks. How can I restore them? I typed givequest classtrainingcook1 in the console, but I get information that the quest does not exist. I play on a dedicated server, I have administrator rights, I enter the command in the console on the client.

EDIT

I don't know how, but I managed to restore it by command.

Edited by googlownik (see edit history)

Ran into an issue where I logged out in my mine (base above ground).. Logged back in and there was dirt in my way back up into my base, when I dug up 95% of my base was gone as if it was never there -- grass and untouched bags in its place. but there was 3 of my walls and the spikes i put around it.

Image is too big for forums

https://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/Psyrex0/20190818060442_1_2.jpg

I shut the server down and brought it back up hoping it would "fix itself", but alas that didnt happen and I don't have a backup saved so I'm guessing its toast

This is a bug of 7 Days, we have had same issue on 2 different servers with different Mods. Seems so, that sometimes Chunks were resettet by the game.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod