War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

• 2 weeks later...

Im confused lol, On the Launcher v6 client files are out & it says, You must be connected to a server, Ive found 1 server which means someone has the server files which is why I asked if id some how missed a link some where... Not to worry if there not actually out to the public...

• 2 weeks later...

Its up!

Beta files for A17.4 are ready for manual download, SphereII should have it up on the modlauncher "soon" and thanks Dwall and team for all the hard work getting this out to us :)

Its up, however when i used the launcher and started anew game, the inital questline started as 1/2, butr then reverted toi the standard questlline.

I have just got it from Github, and will try installing it maunally ands see how that goes

Its up, however when i used the launcher and started anew game, the inital questline started as 1/2, butr then reverted toi the standard questlline.

I have just got it from Github, and will try installing it maunally ands see how that goes

You'll have to download the mod from the link Dwall posted as that's the full mod, what you see in the launcher is for servers has been there for a bit and doesn't include all the files. If you still see War of the Walkers Client its NOT the one you want.

Here's the URL (629 MB download): https://github.com/dwallorde/War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-V6.0.0-Beta/archive/master.zip

Ensure your 7 Days To Die game files are totally vanilla, verify them in Steam, then copy the game folder then rename ie 'WotW 6.0.0 Beta'. From the ZIP you've just downloaded, open and drop the two folders (Data and Mods) into 'WotW 6.0.0 Beta'

You'll have to download the mod from the link Dwall posted as that's the full mod, what you see in the launcher is for servers has been there for a bit and doesn't include all the files. If you still see War of the Walkers Client its NOT the one you want.

Here's the URL (629 MB download): https://github.com/dwallorde/War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-V6.0.0-Beta/archive/master.zip

Ensure your 7 Days To Die game files are totally vanilla, verify them in Steam, then copy the game folder then rename ie 'WotW 6.0.0 Beta'. From the ZIP you've just downloaded, open and drop the two folders (Data and Mods) into 'WotW 6.0.0 Beta'

It works perfectly from github download, thanks for the info spherii!

Loving the mod btw, its awesome!!

V6.0.1 Beta Update Notes 7-12-2019

-Fixed Steel Claw Hammer Name Typo

-Fixed Iron Wrench states it is repaired by Forged Steel instead of Forged Iron

-Fixed Apple Tree Harvest is not effected by Living of the Farm Perk

-Added Electronic Parts to Electricity Type Blocks (Lights, Generators, etc)

-Added Electronic Parts to many Recipes

-Fixed Crowbar doesn't work (Both Mouse Buttons do same attack. No Power attack as of now)

-Changed Updated Harvest amounts from all cars

-Fixed Car Harvest for all cars

-Fixed Salvage Operations now properly effects car harvesting

-Fixed Dwalls Snow Trader Rentable Vending Machines

-Added Cook and Mechanic Class Vending Machines to Dwalls Snow Trader

-Fixed Ozzy_House1 Paint/Block Issues

-Fixed Crowbar doesn't work (Both Mouse Buttons do same attack. No Power attack as of now)

Is this a complete list of all the changes you've made for A17? I want to make sure I'm not missing out on all the changes.

I have a question. For the cooking class tier 3, it says to craft bacon & eggs, but when I did that, it don’t show my progress. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you!

Well, I haven't started playing the new WotW yet, but I will hazard a guess....in most mods quest type crafting requires you to keep the crafting window open until the crafting is complete, not start the crafting and walk away until it completes. Did you try that?

I have a question. For the cooking class tier 3, it says to craft bacon & eggs, but when I did that, it don’t show my progress. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you!

Still have to have window open when crafting. Only player backpack crafting you don't need to have open to get credit

- - - Updated - - -

Is the files in the download (using the link in the first post) for Beta 601 or 600? It still says Beta 600.

It is 6.0.1. Folder in github was named accidently 6.0.0

Please lord dwalord please add more farming options. That's all I ask, 5 new plants is not an overhaul. Darkness falls and ravenhearst are your only competitors for overhauls on alpha 17 and neither have many farming options. You can be the one to fix this constant issue. Thank you.

Still have to have window open when crafting. Only player backpack crafting you don't need to have open to get credit

Ok so I need to have the campfire open when I am making the bacon & eggs for it to count? Thank you again for the help!

Hi, I've been testing the mod and I've found badly generated terrain. I also like an error in the console, I leave the video that allows you to search and have a look, in minute 27:38 the error jumps, later.

Regards.

Hi, I've been testing the mod and I've found badly generated terrain. I also like an error in the console, I leave the video that allows you to search and have a look, in minute 27:38 the error jumps, later.

Regards.

It looks like there is an updated version of the mod when i went back to github. at this time it said it was updated 15 hours ago. im re downloading it because im having weird visual glitches like muddy textures on doors and dirt as well as the shopping carts look like they are made out of nets.

Regards.

It looks like there is an updated version of the mod when i went back to github. at this time it said it was updated 15 hours ago. im re downloading it because im having weird visual glitches like muddy textures on doors and dirt as well as the shopping carts look like they are made out of nets.

233729076_7DaysToDie7_15_201911_10_38AM(2).thumb.jpg.910ff8f4a401187b7b0e3b80361b52c1.jpg