Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
DeathHorde

DeathHorde

On 5/24/2021 at 11:38 PM, dwallorde said:

nah dident work , but got another question , is there a retirement village in 5.2? cuz we almost discovered the whole map but nothing there :0 , it is in the prefab folder

DeathHorde

DeathHorde

On 5/24/2021 at 11:38 PM, dwallorde said:

I do have "different" vehicles like ECO and HD Versions of the vanilla vehicles in game.  Due to the fact idk yet how to do a working vehicle model in unity as of yet.  ECO basically is similar to vanilla but is more fuel efficient.  HD use more gas but is faster in speed.  I also have mods for vehicles that can increase speed, increase brightness, increase damage/durability, etc.

That is a fairly older version, So of by heart I don't remember how much change actually occurred.  So I cannot say for certain but if G4K was able too then you maybe as well but its not guaranteed.  If you want to try, just make a copy of the game save somewhere and then install the update..just in case something goes wrong you can roll back and copy back over the save.

nah dident work , but got another question , is there a retirement village in 5.2? cuz we almost discovered the whole map but nothing there :0 , it is in the prefab folder