Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
dwallorde

dwallorde

On 5/16/2021 at 6:27 PM, Caravaggio said:

Just started playing this with some buds on a private server.  The " Special "  Traders  do they have the Same type of Buildings as the Vanilia traders

Most of them are similar layout to a vanilla POI location, with modifications made to it.  They are obvious when you see then.  They will have angel statues outside the entrance as well as a different paint scheme on some of them.  I do have a new snow biome trader location as well that is a building covered in snow.

On 5/13/2021 at 4:54 AM, Sapsan said:

Very buggy mod (((

Thank you for your input?  🤷‍♂️  Those bugs...maybe get squashed if only any info was provided for them.🤔

dwallorde

dwallorde

Just started playing this with some buds on a private server.  The " Special "  Traders  do they have the Same type of Buildings as the Vanilia traders

Most of them are similar layout to a vanilla POI location, with modifications made to it.  They are obvious when you see then.  They will have angel statues outside the entrance as well as a different paint scheme on some of them.  I do have a new snow biome trader location as well that is a building covered in snow.

dwallorde

dwallorde