Bad Company

StompyNZ

Did you manage to get these completed, or do you still have some tweaks to add?

In your sifting through the spawns, does it look like they replaced the general biome wanderers with screamers that summon day hordes? It kind of feels like it to me.

(Also, there's a post in the stable thread that looks like it might fix the zombies running in circles thing we are still seeing.. it might be worth including that as well in bad company.)

Looking forward to this, brother!

sorry, had some family issues to take care of last night so didn't get it done. I've grouped all the entities into Tiers, but still need to add them to groups for spawning

After that is done i'll have a quick look at bandits. The vanilla ones have always been broken so there's a chance the a15 fixes I added will still work.

What I've read is the bandits have not hitboxes in a16....

yeah but I've read people say things like that before and found out they just didn't configure things correctly.

A modder like valmar I'll believe without testing, most others i'll test to confirm their findings

https://github.com/7days2mod/BadCompany

Archetypes and Classes uploaded.

They should all work, but I don't have any time to do the groups yet. If Gup or Doom don't get to it before me, I'll try and get the groups done tomorrow and also work out how to use Gazz's gamestage gen (or make my own) so I can add them to sleeper spawns :)

- - - Updated - - -

That makes me wonder if you can get the Behemoth working with a hitbox.....I'm not sure he should be a sleeper though...lol!

Not likely, the hitbox is part of the model data I think and I have no clue where to even start with that (not a fan of the model I saw in an b119 vid, needs a lot of work)

Bandits are just UMA, so the only issue is incorrect classes being used, or required properties missing. I doubt they did any work on them for a16 so it seems unlikely they broke them... guess i'll find out tomorrow.

So, almost there. Should have this all working and ready for some serious play testing over the weekend (just in time for 16.2 hopefully, not that a reset is required at all)

Also, for anyone working on prefabs etc, you may find this addition handy :)

Admin Nailgun

nice cant wait to try it out stompy, is there a chance bad co. could be added to the modlauncher

i'll probably be doing the group's tonight (maybe tomorrow) since it looks like 16.2 is close to stable release.

I've been stuck trying to get an issue resolved with my chunk reload code for my api mod, but have that sorted finally, so can spend some time on xml now.

Completely untested... (like, didnt even load the game to check)

Spawns for biome and sleepers should now have all the juicy UMA goodness.

I didn't add them to feral hordes or screamers yet, will see how this plays first.

I've pushed the radiated cops well down the list for sleepers... just didn't seem right getting rooms full of cops at high GS.

Finally grabbing the update with spawning... there are just too many things going on at once here.

My female clown and clown kid were not included (sniff!)... would you rather I added them myself, or would you prefer I post the entries for them here? (They compliment the big adult clown.)

Someone also did a swamp witch I changed to use as a screamer replacement for the burning biome... .I didn't see he swamp witch listed, and I can post her as well.

(She was really creepy, and the only thing I never added was the burning man smoking particle effect.)

It was nice to have a screamer alternative in a different biome, but I'm thinking with the new gamestages, that might no longer be a viable option.

yes plz, and as a boss or something really rare to see. rather then seeing clowns as a common everywhere.

and maybe give him a unique power, mabey summen a few more clowns or somethning.

added note why cant it be easy to just add in zombies like. o i like this download and it comes with like 3 files or whatever and just pop them in. and boom added new zombie.

and let it be like that with items to and perks and just have it add in like that so simple and fun.

Updated with working bandits.

Still got them on the old AI, as I haven't had time to look at the new stuff yet.

I haven't added them to groups since not everyone wants them in. will do a seperate groups file sometime soon to add them in.

I appreciate your on-going support for this mod. My server people and I are eagerly awaiting the bandits to be implemented as we mostly play co-op pve and the bandits add a much needed spice without all the salt.

The UMA zombies are working a treat in your current release but we're much more eager for bandits! Are there plans to add the prefab stuff like your A15 release like the bandit camps and such? Thank you!

Archived