Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

18 hours ago, BlackHorde22 said:

Most often due to using a old map does this, you need to make sure you use the RWG to come out with Undead Legacy Prefabs. It helps.

Thank you for the help.  You guys are awesome.  I am using Kinggen to generate the maps which seems to work fine with Undead Legacy.  I tried Subquake's idea

17 hours ago, Subquake said:

@Radaxys try console command: gfx st budget 0

and that worked.  I don't like texture streaming and I never use it so I am surprised it is still active to some degree in the background for the vanilla textures.  I am assuming the console command manually shuts off all texturing streaming.  I wish there was a way to do that in an .ini file or something.  I have a descent computer but I am also an fps fiend, as in, I want more fps.  But I am not willing to sacrifice THAT MUCH of the visuals to where it looks terrible.  Self hosting a multiplayer game though really hits the fps hard. 

Anyway, thanks again.  For the responses and the help.         

4 hours ago, cammel said:

@Subquake Just a curiosity question, why does the carpenters bench require a 3 blocks high space?

A bug that slipped by on initial release of the mod for a19 and I didn't want to change it, because that would corrupt old saves. It will be changed post a20 release of UL, because then everyone will need to restart anyway :)

Hi there. Just downloaded UL, and it looks amazing, with great UI, new objects and craft complexity.

But zombies don't spawn at all, idk why. The only mobs in world are chickens, rabbits and deers. :(

I tried everything: pregen worlds, newly generated worlds (both ingame and nitrogen), even tried freshly installed game and mod. And of course enemy spawning is turned on.

Anyone can help with this weird bug?

@concolor In the log it shows this:
GamePref.MaxSpawnedZombies = 0

Did you by any chance played Darkness Falls before? In Undead Legacy you cannot change that setting through the Game Settings and if you had it set to 0 in Darkness Falls or other mod or some other way, you have to manually edit the file where the setting is stored. You can try looking up how to do it here https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/4/1474221865187602171/ 

You can also maybe try a console command:

setgamepref MaxSpawnedZombies 64

@Subquake First, this is an awesome addition to the modding community for 7D. Im thorughly enjoying it with some friends and have had little to no issues. However last night, 3 of the players (they run very high end to medium end systems) experienced the console error I am attaching below. Visually, the workstations, base chests etc keep disappearing for them and then reappearing after the said error. Do you have any insight as to what the case might be?

Thank you

P.S: The server is a dedicated hosted one and 8 players play on it on a high time. Even with a single affected player on the server the issue still presists after a server restart, game restart on the client's end and a hard restart of the PC. 

unknown.png

On 9/3/2021 at 6:48 PM, Subquake said:

@concolor In the log it shows this:
GamePref.MaxSpawnedZombies = 0

Did you by any chance played Darkness Falls before? In Undead Legacy you cannot change that setting through the Game Settings and if you had it set to 0 in Darkness Falls or other mod or some other way, you have to manually edit the file where the setting is stored. You can try looking up how to do it here https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/4/1474221865187602171/ 

You can also maybe try a console command:

setgamepref MaxSpawnedZombies 64

Yes, I have played DF before. And thank you, it works, zeds are back! :)

PS: Found a frying pan, and this is a incredible funny weapon :)
Buuuut... as sledgehammer-addict, i dream of finding two-handed frying pan in one of next versions :)

14 minutes ago, lug said:

Subquake, let me add my thanks for a fantastic mod! really enjoying it. was wondering if there was some way i could make the font size of the perk descriptions larger? my old eyes just aren't what they used to be.

Glad you like the mod, unfortunately there's only so much space to fit the descriptions in, but I am working on a new UI for next big update, I will think what can I do about it, thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

There was a problem! From time to time, when trying to get on a bike, minibike, motorcycle, character sit down in order to ride! But! It becomes impossible to ride this transport, the character begins to swing to the right and left, while he does not go anywhere but stands still! The rocking of the vehicle is very strong! Getting off and sitting on a new one does not help! What to do?

ver 2.4.28

Edited by User2010w (see edit history)

2 hours ago, User2010w said:

There was a problem! From time to time, when trying to get on a bike, minibike, motorcycle, character sit down in order to ride! But! It becomes impossible to ride this transport, the character begins to swing to the right and left, while he does not go anywhere but stands still! The rocking of the vehicle is very strong! Getting off and sitting on a new one does not help! What to do?

ver 2.4.28

You're too heavy for the vehicle. You need to find and add vehicle storage mods.

4 hours ago, User2010w said:

ver 2.4.28

Ingame Journal explains about Vehicle Encumbrance, your weight is added on top of whatever is in the cargo hold of a vehicle, if both combined exceed vehicle carry limit, it will not move. It's not a bug, it's a feature. Read up on that in the ingame Journal :)

If you look over to the right, next to the Speedometer, it will show encumbered debuff on the vehicle as well as there is an encumbrance bar, showing how encumbered your vehicle is (with you included)

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

17 hours ago, Subquake said:

Внутриигровый журнал объясняет обременение транспортного средства, ваш вес добавляется к тому, что находится в грузовом отсеке транспортного средства, если оба вместе превышают лимит перевозки транспортного средства, он не будет двигаться. Это не ошибка, это особенность. Читайте об этом во внутриигровом журнале:)

Если вы посмотрите вправо, рядом со спидометром, он покажет обремененный дебафф на транспортном средстве, а также есть полоса обременения, показывающая, насколько обременен ваш автомобиль (с вами)

This is not a feature, this is nonsense, sick imagination!
Concrete blocks, well, more than 5000 kg, in your pocket is the norm, but getting on a motorcycle if you have 100 kg in your pocket is HORROR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

Ты слишком тяжелый для машины. Вам нужно найти и добавить моды для хранения автомобилей.

Please tell me the name of the mod!

2 hours ago, User2010w said:

This is not a feature, this is nonsense, sick imagination!
Concrete blocks, well, more than 5000 kg, in your pocket is the norm, but getting on a motorcycle if you have 100 kg in your pocket is HORROR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me the name of the mod!

5000 kg in your pocket may be the norm in vanilla, but you can't carry that in UL. In vanilla, a stack of 6000 rocks uses the same inventory as 1 feather. That is nonsense. Limiting what you carry by weight is better than how many slots you have.

The mod is an in-game mod you can craft for the vehicles, called a Vehicle Cargo Pouch. Each one adds 50kg and you can have more than one in the vehicle. You can increase the bicycle up to 450 kg. Or maybe it's pounds, not sure on the units.

Edited by seven (see edit history)

Hey, Subquake! 
First of all, thank you for this wonderful mod, my friend and I have already played for many hours, it is the best mod.
I decided to test the book collections and found some bugs:
1) Enforcer Magazine. Desert Mantis, Cobra: these weapons are not covered by this collection of books, except for the last perk for the complete collection. Everything works on a Badger-44.
2) Sniper Vol. 1 and Pistol Pete Vol. 1: give increased damage with scope to all weapons, even shotguns.
3) I don't know the bug or is this by design: submachine guns do not have their own collection of books. Automatic Weapons/Pistol Pete collections book do not work with this weapon. I think it would be fair to give them Automatic Weapons collection.
I don't seem to have forgotten anything...