Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

It's related to how buggy the solar power is currently in the game. This change was done to limit the chance that people will use solar power. Too much solar power generators kill performance on servers.

Ah, that make sense. Never noticed the problem in SP though... So I'm thinking about changing it back to vanilla values for my private SP games ;-). I'm new to modding 7 days to die... I wonder if I need to change InputPerTick from 100 to 5 for batterybank only or is there some deeper edits needed?

Ah, that make sense. Never noticed the problem in SP though... So I'm thinking about changing it back to vanilla values for my private SP games ;-). I'm new to modding 7 days to die... I wonder if I need to change InputPerTick from 100 to 5 for batterybank only or is there some deeper edits needed?

That's the one!

It's 100W, fusion reactor - 500W

Those numbers might change with the next update.

I always wondered WHY .. I couldn't charge up my batteries in this 7d2d game vs the others I play also.

Thanks for info on edit if I need to, Wonderful mod .. sometimes a bit much on the junk .. but still enjoy it.

Enjoy the weekend … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Good day Subquake,

AS KhaineGB SAYS … ** Quote .. You, sir, are a big tease. :p **

BUT When do WE get to see all this wonderful new items in new game … Any Thoughts about when the Update will be ready for release?? .. OR .. Will it be after A17 pops?

Have a great week and Just Wondering … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

PS: When it does .. could you add the Wireless junction box that KhaineGB uses .. as part of your mod .. I just Love that Box. Thank you

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Good day Subquake,

AS KhaineGB SAYS … ** Quote .. You, sir, are a big tease. :p **

BUT When do WE get to see all this wonderful new items in new game … Any Thoughts about when the Update will be ready for release?? .. OR .. Will it be after A17 pops?

Have a great week and Just Wondering … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

PS: When it does .. could you add the Wireless junction box that KhaineGB uses .. as part of your mod .. I just Love that Box. Thank you

Post A17 release. There's already a wireless junction box in Undead Legacy, search for "Junction Box" in the crafting menu.

You, Subquake, do know that you have ruined! the taste of vanilla for a lot of us :) ... that is a very good thing.

I was waiting for Alpha 17, now I am going to have to wait a bit longer for your most excellent mod to come out for A17 :)

You, Subquake, do know that you have ruined! the taste of vanilla for a lot of us :) ... that is a very good thing.

I was waiting for Alpha 17, now I am going to have to wait a bit longer for your most excellent mod to come out for A17 :)

Yes, I know, of course! That's how I felt when I kept developing the UI and all the item stuff =)

Once again reworked the user interface for the crafting menu, here's a preview of how the forge might look in 2.0:

unknown.png

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

In workstations page what is the bottom two line for?

What do you think about only 2 slots for fuel input and 4 slots for tools. Because in this mod are much more tool.

unknown.jpg.e30b98f3acfd597601c2f46d77ddb59e.jpg

In Oven and Advanced Chem Station the fuel is unlimited? Or we need to input some times Propane barrel?

It would be good if the Sinks and Ovens in the random POIs have a chance to be working.

In workstations page what is the bottom two line for?

What do you think about only 2 slots for fuel input and 4 slots for tools. Because in this mod are much more tool.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24717[/ATTACH]

In Oven and Advanced Chem Station the fuel is unlimited? Or we need to input some times Propane barrel?

It would be good if the Sinks and Ovens in the random POIs have a chance to be working.

1. If you hover over the icons, it will show, that the top row is the Queue, the bottom row is the Output

2. Can't have more than 3 tool slots, because any additional slots above 3 introduces duplication glitch where the 4th slot can dupe items.

3. Unlimited.

4. Sinks will be subject to change, because I plan to introduce Wells, where you will be able to collect water from. Something similar to Conan Exiles.

Also finished updating backpack crafting UI:

unknown.png

I keep noticing, during loading, things that say stuff like "crashed plane" and different special things added. Do these working with "random" maps or are they just for the standard map?

Some things will affect random gen only, some might work in navezgane. Things placed by hand in navezgane isn't easily changeable. Priority is for Random Gen.

Also added Jack Hammer last night (has drill tip animation all working):

unknown.png

Jack Hammer - improved pickaxe;

Auger - improved shovel.

GOOD DAY Subquake :tickled_pink:

You Know .. you are going to make Fun-Pimps jealous with all these changes that are improving the game. BUT .. Keep up all the Great work.

Have Fun and Enjoy … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

hehe... here's some more teasers:

[video=youtube_share;ZJuidSmD0Ug]