Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Hey subquake. İ am using latest stable version of this mod all graphic settings are max as posibble but in this mod i got some blurry or low qualitiy textures on some items like cars, pipe shoutgun, shop cards, ores, trees. Can you help me with this? Why is this happening

1 hour ago, doghorde said:

Hey subquake. İ am using latest stable version of this mod all graphic settings are max as posibble but in this mod i got some blurry or low qualitiy textures on some items like cars, pipe shoutgun, shop cards, ores, trees. Can you help me with this? Why is this happening

Check your Dynamic Resolution settings. For higher end rigs it is better to just turn it off.

Hi again, Subquake. Thanks for your previous quick reply on our problem. It feels great knowing you're always there.

Anyways, have you thought of making sewing kits and other stuff craftable? As of now, it seems pretty difficult to find them, and there are some recipes that require them. It also seems a bit stupid not being able to craft them. I mean, cloth and darts should do the trick for the recipe.

56 minutes ago, Groobab said:

Hi again, Subquake. Thanks for your previous quick reply on our problem. It feels great knowing you're always there.

Anyways, have you thought of making sewing kits and other stuff craftable? As of now, it seems pretty difficult to find them, and there are some recipes that require them. It also seems a bit stupid not being able to craft them. I mean, cloth and darts should do the trick for the recipe.

Later down the road maybe with a yarn spinner or something, probably once Tailor's station will have more tiers to it, multiple animal hides, scales and more, then yeah :)

2 hours ago, Slicker said:

I no longer find backpacks to increase the portable weight, it was fixed earlier, now it's not again

I noticed the same thing. We're on day 33 and still haven't found a single backpack. And also, now the Carpenter's table tier 3 asks for a Table saw, something I had never seen on alpha 19 since apparently they removed it back then.

19 minutes ago, Groobab said:

I noticed the same thing. We're on day 33 and still haven't found a single backpack. And also, now the Carpenter's table tier 3 asks for a Table saw, something I had never seen on alpha 19 since apparently they removed it back then.

It's in the loot, but rare, I'll take note of this and will try to decrease rarity of backpacks in loot

49 minutes ago, Groobab said:

Table saw there is in the world. For example in the location of a building under construction with the basement where the bear is sitting. Сollect via E

29 minutes ago, Subquake said:

It's in the loot, but rare, I'll take note of this and will try to decrease rarity of backpacks in loot

thanks

Edited by Slicker (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Groobab said:

You can also find the table saw on some building sites. It just sits there, waiting to be picked up. Got mine there.

Edited by Iewie
Mistakes fixed (see edit history)

On 1/23/2022 at 3:32 PM, Nirtguy said:

I noticed the character's status resistance is -10 without any buff or debuff. Kind of strange, is this intentional?

Sorry,status resistance is a term in DOTA 2 representing resistance to all negative effects. I thought it's widely used. Here I mean the character's resistance to critical wounds like infection, sprain, it starts with -10, shouldn't it be 0?

And there is a thing with steriods. While the description says -30 water, it's actually the value for the vanilla 10 minutes duration, since it's achieved by "WaterChangeOT" operation="base_subtract" value=".05", results in 1 water loss every 20 seconds. The total water loss is 90 for 30 minutes duration.

Edited by Nirtguy
fix error (see edit history)

hi subquake - this is a very well polished mod.. the UI overhaul is amazing. i love how you added branches, a stone pick axe and many other intermediary items to add a bit more realism and extend the early game.

i noticed that in your gamestages.xml file, you have modified the WanderingHorde spawner to use all the feralHordeStageGS groups instead of the wanderingHordeStageGS and FwanderingHordeStageGS groups. that's rather genius.

what really caught my attention was that your WanderingHorde  definition does not stop at gamestage 50, but continue on past gamestage 4000! it's my understanding that for wandering hordes, the 7 days engine will only recognize up to gamestage 50, then loop back to gamestage 1. did you implement some unique xml or C# code to bypass this looping behavior? or something else?

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Subquake said:

@ErrorNull UL has built in custom wandering horde options and different way it manages their spawning, they don't loop and should be directly corelated to your GS and shouldn't loop around, if they do, it's a bug and I'll try to look into it and fix that if I can.

ok cool. yea i've tested and confirmed about a month ago that the vanilla behavior loops at gamestage 50 for wandering hordes. it's cool that you've found a way bypass that limitation. at some point i'd like to know how you did that so i can do something similar with some future mod ideas i have.

16 minutes ago, builder2 said:

Discord is down so I'll post my question here. On 5.44, I placed a generator, realized I wanted it somewhere else , went to pick it up and... there is no Take option, only Open & Refuel. We can't pick up generators?

Powered stuff pick up still works like in vanilla, where you have to have a land claim block.

10 minutes ago, Subquake said:

@MikeyUK I would like you to not share the direct link to gitlab, because those repositories can change, but the links through my website always will remain the same no matter what repo or download host is used.

Sorry did not know it was private, wondered why you had obscured the mirror dl.  Post edited.  Sometimes your website is down, I guess thats what that guy was talking about, given all your download links are from the same domain.

Apologies again.

Would have deleted the reply but can't seem to find a way lol

Edited by MikeyUK (see edit history)