Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

30 minutes ago, JiTuei said:

I need a help for switch language on Dedicated Server

i try to move Localization from UndeadLegacy_Localization_Chinese to UndeadLegacy folder,but it still English :(

You change your language on steam:

Right click with mouse on 7 Days to Die -> Properties -> Language -> Select Language

Once changed, reboot the game.

Hey, found a mod with a cool feature I think would be really great in your overhaul, but with your custom UI i cannot simply use the mod, maybe you could add something similar?  It allows you to place stacks into multiple containers at once with a single click of a button. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1357?tab=files

VERY convenient, especially with the amount of additional crafting items in your mod.

Also, is your UI for perks dynamic? Or is it static to the vanilla perks/attributes/tabs etc.  What would I need to modify to get something like this mod to have a UI tab in the perk menu.

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/783

It looks like this mod has a compatibility file for SMXui, whose perk menu looks similar to yours

Edited by FatsackTony (see edit history)

49 minutes ago, Ancheon said:

Hey, little Question:

My friend and I splitted the jobs in the game, he is a scavenger and I am a base builder. We noticed that basebuilder gives far less XP. Is this intended?

Thanks for answering :)

Not intentional no, what you can do is increase shared xp radius to be bigger, to idk like 4 kilometers, then whatever your friend is doing would level you up too

19 hours ago, Subquake said:

@Xamllew That's a mod launcher issue, it didn't properly download all the mod files, you have a few options:

1) contact sphereii and ask for help (maker of mod launcher), his discord: https://discord.com/invite/H6k6gDrgNW

2) try ticking checkbox for Experimental Features and then pre-sync;

3) download the mod from website and install manually;

4) install new 3.X mod launcher and try that: https://github.com/SphereII/7D2DModLauncher/archive/refs/heads/main.zip

Manual re-install did the trick, much appreciated. Turns out the game didn't like the fact that I modded the biomes.xml to generate denser forests.

Edited by Xamllew (see edit history)

9 hours ago, JiTuei said:

I need a help for switch language on Dedicated Server

i try to move Localization from UndeadLegacy_Localization_Chinese to UndeadLegacy folder,but it still English :(

If you change the language in steam - Right click on 7 days 2 die - go to settings - language, If you change it here, maybe it will apply on the server aswell. Best guess

7 hours ago, Ancheon said:

Hey, little Question:

My friend and I splitted the jobs in the game, he is a scavenger and I am a base builder. We noticed that basebuilder gives far less XP. Is this intended?

Thanks for answering :)

If you place the frames/cubes and then upgrade with a hammer, clawhammer or nailgun etc., you'll get far more xp than scavenging, etc.; place wood frames/cubes, have cobblestone on you and upgrade by rightclick with stone hammer/clawhammer/nailgun. Then you can do the same with concrete mix on cobblestone and so on

5 minutes ago, Markphneumann said:

Yes you can, I installed it yesterday anywhere from 0-24 in-game hrs frequencies size anywhere from 0-20+ i think

Cheers dude, just installed a wandering Horde mod.. I wasn't sure if it would work side by side with the Legacy mod, but it does. Thank you

6 minutes ago, se7en said:

Cheers dude, just installed a wandering Horde mod.. I wasn't sure if it would work side by side with the Legacy mod, but it does. Thank you

I think I've read something about his mod allowing some mods to work side by side as long as it does not interfere with the game too much

1 hour ago, se7en said:

1 hour ago, Markphneumann said:

Yes you can, I installed it yesterday anywhere from 0-24 in-game hrs frequencies size anywhere from 0-20+ i think

Do not install a wandering horde mod on top of Undead Legacy. Undead Legacy mod already has a wandering horde configuration of its own built in:

lb2eaqv.png

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Subquake said:

Do not install a wandering horde mod on top of Undead Legacy. Undead Legacy mod already has a wandering horde configuration of its own built in:

lb2eaqv.png

How can i change these settings on a dedicated server? I dont find these parameters in the server config.

11 hours ago, Subquake said:

lb2eaqv.png

Thank you guys... One more question about GPU and CPU utilization. I've played vanilla 7d2d for many years and they have both been pushed to their boundaries, why is undead legacy mod only using my GPU 35% and my CPU 40%, any fix for this? I am unnecessarily running at 55fps because will not push past those percentages?

Hi Subquake!

I love your mod, it is great on so many levels!

I have a quick question about the iron bars. It is most likley me, but I cant find them in the crafting or reaserch options. If these are missing, would you please be so nice and add them again? Would be great :)

3 hours ago, Iewie said:

Hi Subquake!

I love your mod, it is great on so many levels!

I have a quick question about the iron bars. It is most likley me, but I cant find them in the crafting or reaserch options. If these are missing, would you please be so nice and add them again? Would be great :)

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the mod!

As for the question: Craft any block shape helper, bars are a block shape now, you can make them out of any material, even cobblestone :D 

Subquake, i guess i found a bug...

I had my Solar Energy up and running, two filled batterybanks and a filled solarpanel. All was working nice.

I just loaded my save and... the batterybanks and solarpanel are both empty? The rest of the base is ok.

Only thing else what i had running was the campfire for plastic waterbottles.

And the whole wireing is gone...

Edited by Iewie
wires where gone too (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Iewie said:

Subquake, i guess i found a bug...

I had my Solar Energy up and running, two filled batterybanks and a filled solarpanel. All was working nice.

I just loaded my save and... the batterybanks and solarpanel are both empty? The rest of the base is ok.

Only thing else what i had running was the campfire for plastic waterbottles.

And the whole wireing is gone...

I think this is an issue with the base game as of a20.

https://www.reddit.com/r/7daystodie/comments/s6xrxt/is_this_a_bug_or_was_my_server_hacked/