Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

I have to say the new mod launcher takes some getting used to, but I hope to at least play this mod.

Cause with the last launcher I got tons of errors as someone stated and showed.

Can't wait to see what new things are added and what have changed.

New patch ready:

2021.12.31 - 2.5.21
- Added new Trader Jen POI
- Added run_bepinex_server.sh for Servers
- Changed run_bepinex.sh for Single Player
- Updated RWG Gateway Tile
- Updated all Trader POIs to be 35x35 footprint
- Fixed Heavy Armor Bundles giving too many helmet light mods
- Fixed not being able to upgrade Pocket mods
- Fixed Compound Crossbow not showing mods
- Fixed Iron Crossbow having A19 model instead of A20
- Fixed Wrenching Motorcycle giving bicycle wheels
- Fixed Lockpicking not working correctly on locked vehicles
- Fixed being able to auto-pick a lock even when no Bobby Pin/Lockpicks in inventory

Ok upon playing a bit I have to say it's good to be back in this overhaul.

Though with the way I play I tend to lower the hp of zombies to be more manageable but off set the XP gain to balance it out.

But certain zombies still are too strong in terms of health and I can't find any where in the XML files to change it to my liking.

So far only the zombie named Tom[something] still has tons of hp , and I cant find this zombie anywhere.

Any idea where I can look?

13 hours ago, Iirlyaccess said:

Servidor recién actualizado al último parche, los comerciantes se muestran como abiertos, pero cuando intentamos ingresar, simplemente nos teletransportan. incluso durante las horas de funcionamiento de vainilla.

Right, the same happens to me :(

1 hour ago, Fumi said:

Right, the same happens to me :(

I've changed the dimensions of the trader in last update, that's why the issue, only way to fix it is to move to a different area of the map with a freshly spawned new trader or start a new map.

Hi subquake,really like your mod,i think yhis is my favourite,only 1 cuestion:

can you say me if private message if you like where can i change cuantity of arrows create?because need 4 resources for stone arrows and only craft 1,its only for me,personal use,thanks

2 hours ago, Subquake said:

I've changed the dimensions of the trader in last update, that's why the issue, only way to fix it is to move to a different area of the map with a freshly spawned new trader or start a new map.

Start a new map ?? 😵😵😵 After more than 60 hours I think not.. 

But won't it have some kind of patch or something? Why the change in dimension of the trader?

Or if possible, could you share the 2.5.20 again?

Just moving to a new trader that I have not discovered is hard work, because the few that I have discovered in the area are very far from each other.

No offense, because I know you work alone and have a lot to do, I think this is a major flaw and the gaming experience should not be broken in this way.

2 hours ago, Fumi said:

But won't it have some kind of patch or something? Why the change in dimension of the trader?

Just moving to a new trader that I have not discovered is hard work, because the few that I have discovered in the area are very far from each other.

No offense, because I know you work alone and have a lot to do, I think this is a major flaw and the gaming experience should not be broken in this way.

I solved it, being in front of the seller with the command "resetchunk"
Note: I had the old POI and it was replaced by the new one, which is smaller, so there were parts of the first one, even the seller, so now I have 2 sellers.
Sorry for the bad English, I speak Spanish.

Edited by Dabliharo (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Fumi said:

You opted in to an experimental version of the mod. If you want no flaws then wait for stable.

2022.01.02 - 2.5.22 Update is out:
- Added chance to spawn locked Cash Registers
- Added missing Campfire to Trader Hugh POI
- Added failsafe to prevent picking up Maintenance Station if item inside
- Reduced Lead Ore, Scrap Lead and Lead Ingot weight by 16.667%
- Rebalanced several dozen variant helper block craft times
- Rebalanced ammo weights
- Removed Type info row when checking recipe in info panel
- Fixed vehicle code breaking when trying to repair vehicle, canceling then repairing again
- Fixed not showing Loot Stage in Character Window
- Fixed poireset console command not working on servers
- Fixed udm console command not working on servers
- Fixed not being able to upgrade Steel Blocks to Titanium blocks using a NailGun

3 minutes ago, chiefoforc said:

I can only scrap brass candlestick ,brass door knob , brass trophy , radiator at backpack, but can't scarp them at workbench like discribed, nor at furnace/disassembly station, is that a bug?

It should scrap, but only at the Workbench and no other station, workbench has also all the backpack recipes, that's why you can scrap things there.

13 minutes ago, Subquake said:

It should scrap, but only at the Workbench and no other station, workbench has also all the backpack recipes, that's why you can scrap things there.

oh i can scrap them at workbench (by open workcench then scrap them ,there is no recipes), but i notice that there is no different scrap them at backpack,the same scrap time and same brass I get.  Is that it should be?

these 2*4*1 block seems cant replace any items. 

image.thumb.png.390693824577468c5603a1ee2c0f431a.png

image.thumb.png.19af47253608c15791119a3dc60079ec.png

this screenshot shows more accurate.there are 2*4*1 block can't repalce blocks , and they can't hold weight (I just lost a carpenter table Tier 2 :( 

if you need save file I will send zip about 48M. I restart the game the bug is still there.

image.thumb.png.ed09bc28d2aedced526d5efdde34fd85.png

16 hours ago, Dabliharo said:

I solved it, being in front of the seller with the command "resetchunk"
Note: I had the old POI and it was replaced by the new one, which is smaller, so there were parts of the first one, even the seller, so now I have 2 sellers.
Sorry for the bad English, I speak Spanish.

Thanks buddy for the contribution, but the command did not work for me (that surely I have entered it wrong 😅)

But hey, in the end I remembered that I still had the 2.5.20 incremental patch and I replaced it again and it worked 😋, although from what I see I'm going to have to stay with that version for the rest of the game. 😷

13 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

You opted in to an experimental version of the mod. If you want no flaws then wait for stable.

Well.. Yes and not...