Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Subquake

Subquake

1 hour ago, Gamida said:

(..) being able to lock specific slots in inventory as a standalone. (..)

Undead Legacy IS NOT a mod pack, it's a single non-modular overhaul mod, pretty much in it's entirety made by me, everything you see in the mod (UI, content, crafting, progression, custom mechanics etc) are tailored to work and compliment each other and to make certain aspects of the mod standalone was never planned. And regarding of what you asked, there's a lot of custom code involved into managing inventory slot locking and it's deeply integrated with the mods core mechanics and the UI.

Closest thing you can have for a standalone variant is Khaine's Lockable Inventory Slots modlet, that just enables the hidden vanilla ingame slot locking mechanic, which is not the same as Undead Legacy, but it's what TFP coded and it's the best you can get right now as a modlet.

And I can't stress this enough, Undead Legacy IS NOT a mod pack. Either enjoy it in it's entirety or don't.

Subquake

Subquake

54 minutes ago, Gamida said:

(..) being able to lock specific slots in inventory as a standalone. (..)

Undead Legacy IS NOT a mod pack, it's a single non-modular overhaul mod, pretty much in it's entirety made by me, everything you see in the mod (UI, content, crafting, progression, custom mechanics etc) are tailored to work and compliment each other and to make certain aspects of the mod standalone was never planned. And regarding of what you asked, there's a lot of custom code involved into managing inventory slot locking and it's deeply integrated with the mods core mechanics and the UI.

Closest thing you can have for a standalone variant is Khaine's Lockable Inventory Slots modlet, that just enables the hidden vanilla ingame slot locking mechanic, which is not the same as Undead Legacy, but it's what TFP coded and it's the best you can get right now as a modlet.

And I can't stress this enough, Undead Legacy IS NOT a mod pack. Either enjoy it in it's entirety or don't.