Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Drakarious

Drakarious

just wanted to say damn this mod is awesome! really brings back the grind, pain and fight for survival, any plans to add stronger zombies to the mod to give the end game a push for challenge? or are any enemy modlets compatible? i get errors with ones i tried

only reason why i even play lets say "other mods" also is so the blood moons give a fight i would so prefer just to have harder beefier zombies in this mod,

im not keen on the radiated and special zombies just want beefy guys hard to put down, maybe use the old biker model i miss that dude, or demo without the boom, that guy without the demo is a beefcake and rips through traps ect bigger birds could be cool to

but yeah mostly wanted to express my love for this mod good job

Drakarious

Drakarious

just wanted to say damn this mod is awesome! really brings back the grind, pain and fight for survival, any plans to add stronger zombies to the mod to give the end game a push for challenge? 

only reason why i even play lets say "other mods" also is so the blood moons give a fight i would so prefer just to have harder beefier zombies in this mod,

im not keen on the radiated and special zombies just want beefy guys hard to put down, maybe use the old biker model i miss that dude, or demo without the boom, that guy without the demo is a beefcake and rips through traps ect bigger birds could be cool to

but yeah mostly wanted to express my love for this mod good job