[Known Issue] Constant Rain

Clare

lol it took me a minute , i've been saying that about the moon all week since we have been able to see it all day during the day , people would say "oh cool look at the moon " id let out a trouble gasp and proclaim "that's no moon ........ that's a space station "

- - - Updated - - -

especially here in Washington where big firs are every where all in the back drop it feels like looking at the 2dn death star from Endor

• 1 year later...
[sTATUS: LOGGED - IN PROGRESS]

Rain is constant in some areas of the map, particularly the burnt forest near Gravestown, and in and around Perishton.

I just started playing again after a few years off. I'm on day 50 and hasn't stopped raining in gravestown. Are there any status updates for this on Console? It will stop for 30 secs and immediate start again. Have there really not been any updates for the last years?

I just started playing again after a few years off. I'm on day 50 and hasn't stopped raining in gravestown. Are there any status updates for this on Console? It will stop for 30 secs and immediate start again. Have there really not been any updates for the last years?

telltale shutdown over a year ago.....

nothing new since. ya been under a rock?

• 3 weeks later...
Nah, because reading the News and Announcements section of a forum is....

well it requires reading

or at least looking in the first place

According to News and Announcements TFP are working on getting the rights back to support, I am sorry aid console players. I has been quite a few weeks since TFP said legal issue and buy a pc version in the video for the PC version, so I think it was a fair question to ask.

It is very possible that this person did read the forums and wanted to know if there was an update since 6-30-2019 almost 3 months ago.

You could have told him there is a major legal battle going on, and to check back for if and when TFP let us know what the plan is going to be.

Still with my thoughts 8-2-2019. RIP.

Archived