The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

1 minute ago, sphereii said:

If they are not listed in the mod launcher, then you may have to follow their manual installs. I don't think they have a mod launcher configuration.

I guess I will have to do that.

Thanks for your help.
Btw: I love your Launcher, keep up the good work ^^

Hi, i need some help.

I want to add a new mod into the launcher. It simply says "Click on Open URL and copy and paste this path: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SphereII/Winter-Project-A19/master/WinterProject.xml"

So, that's what i do. But it won't add the new mod at the launcher.

Is there something i do wrong?

22 minutes ago, DutchPlacebo said:

Hi, i need some help.

I want to add a new mod into the launcher. It simply says "Click on Open URL and copy and paste this path: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SphereII/Winter-Project-A19/master/WinterProject.xml"

So, that's what i do. But it won't add the new mod at the launcher.

Is there something i do wrong?

That should already be listed. Take a look under sphereii-mental,

Note: Winter Project has not been updated to 19.5 yet

8 minutes ago, sphereii said:

That should already be listed. Take a look under sphereii-mental,

Note: Winter Project has not been updated to 19.5 yet

Oh, Thanks! 🍻

I will wait for the new update for that mod.

Posted (edited)

Is there a way to add command line flags to a config xml? I want to pass "+connect" so players just have to click "play mod" on my server profile and it will connect them to my server.

Edited by Chase
typo (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Chase said:

Is there a way to add command line flags to a config xml? I want to pass "+connect" so players just have to click "play mod" on my server profile and it will connect them to my server.

You can set the <IPAddress></IPAddress> and <Port></Port> xml node to do the Quick Connect, but no way to directly connect to a server from the configuration.

This is meant to protect players from over enthusiastic modders who try to funnel and force settings unto the user.

2 hours ago, sphereii said:

You can set the <IPAddress></IPAddress> and <Port></Port> xml node to do the Quick Connect, but no way to directly connect to a server from the configuration.

This is meant to protect players from over enthusiastic modders who try to funnel and force settings unto the user.

Oh, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

So, I'm using the 7d2d Mod Launcher and created a separate directory for the 'copy of 7d2d' with the 'Undead Legacy' mod installed into it. But, it doesn't seem to be working. I've started a new game after selecting the mod in the launcher and clicking the 'Play Mod' button but, so far everything about the game looks and plays the same as the vanilla game. There's no UI changes like shown on the 'Undead Legacy' home page or vehicles....etc. Only thing I can think might be wrong is where I chose to setup the game copy maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated.