Jump to content

The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die


sphereii

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, sphereii said:

If they are not listed in the mod launcher, then you may have to follow their manual installs. I don't think they have a mod launcher configuration.

 


I guess I will have to do that.

Thanks for your help.
Btw: I love your Launcher, keep up the good work ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, i need some help.

I want to add a new mod into the launcher. It simply says "Click on Open URL and copy and paste this path: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SphereII/Winter-Project-A19/master/WinterProject.xml"

 

So, that's what i do. But it won't add the new mod at the launcher.

Is there something i do wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, DutchPlacebo said:

Hi, i need some help.

I want to add a new mod into the launcher. It simply says "Click on Open URL and copy and paste this path: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SphereII/Winter-Project-A19/master/WinterProject.xml"

 

So, that's what i do. But it won't add the new mod at the launcher.

Is there something i do wrong?

That should already be listed. Take a look under sphereii-mental,

 

Note: Winter Project has not been updated to 19.5 yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sphereii said:

That should already be listed. Take a look under sphereii-mental,

 

Note: Winter Project has not been updated to 19.5 yet

 

Oh, Thanks! 🍻

I will wait for the new update for that mod.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Is there a way to add command line flags to a config xml? I want to pass "+connect" so players just have to click "play mod" on my server profile and it will connect them to my server.

Edited by Chase
typo (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chase said:

Is there a way to add command line flags to a config xml? I want to pass "+connect" so players just have to click "play mod" on my server profile and it will connect them to my server.

You can set the <IPAddress></IPAddress> and <Port></Port> xml node to do the Quick Connect, but no way to directly connect to a server from the configuration.

 

This is meant to protect players from over enthusiastic modders who try to funnel and force settings unto the user.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sphereii said:

You can set the <IPAddress></IPAddress> and <Port></Port> xml node to do the Quick Connect, but no way to directly connect to a server from the configuration.

 

This is meant to protect players from over enthusiastic modders who try to funnel and force settings unto the user.

Oh, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

So, I'm using the 7d2d Mod Launcher and created a separate directory for the 'copy of 7d2d' with the 'Undead Legacy' mod installed into it. But, it doesn't seem to be working. I've started a new game after selecting the mod in the launcher and clicking the 'Play Mod' button but, so far everything about the game looks and plays the same as the vanilla game. There's no UI changes like shown on the 'Undead Legacy' home page or vehicles....etc. Only thing I can think might be wrong is where I chose to setup the game copy maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...