Car Respawning

Anabella

Will this work on cars that have already been destroyed before installing the mod?

Nope, since they are removed from the world data. If you play SP or your own server, then any cars that you spawn in, should then be included. So you might have to do some leg work if the place is cleared out.

Nope, since they are removed from the world data. If you play SP or your own server, then any cars that you spawn in, should then be included. So you might have to do some leg work if the place is cleared out.

Ok cool, thanks for the info. I'll just have to spawn in the ones that were destroyed, so far the mod is working great since I added it to my server. I'm just glad that I added it in early before I got to crunching on a steady basis.

• 2 months later...
I am glad it is working for you. And yes you can place vehicles from creative menu and once they get destroyed have ones come back in their place. You will know it is working as you will get the tire on the ground.

Doesn't appear to be working on 18.3 atm, I get the tire drop. Just no respawn .. Such an amazing mod, much needed! :)

I'm not getting the tire drop on my server I'm curios if i installed it correctly i just add the file to my mod folder?

Hi Drisky

The mod works correctly in alpha 18.3 b4, surely you did not skip any steps when installing the mod?

Anabella thank you very much for sharing your mod, Jaxteller's did not help me, check yours and it goes great.

Gouki

Doesn't appear to be working on 18.3 atm, I get the tire drop. Just no respawn .. Such an amazing mod, much needed! :)

I have checked the mod and it is working fine for me. Please make sure you are using the one I did that is linked on the first post. I know some other people posted their mods under this thread. I had those moved to a separate thread by a while ago because of the confusion it was causing.

Why you trolling ? It's not working. Car block ids changed in 18.3

I tested and it is working just fine for me. I get a complete new car. Are you still having trouble? Have you tested to see if the mod works by itself without any other mods added? I don't see any change to the car blocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Its working for me on 18.3 b4 stable.

Cheers

-edit- looks like its working but it only grows back a carwreck. Does come back to complete car

I am getting a complete car. Are you still getting a wreck?

Hi Drisky

The mod works correctly in alpha 18.3 b4, surely you did not skip any steps when installing the mod?

Anabella thank you very much for sharing your mod, Jaxteller's did not help me, check yours and it goes great.

Gouki

Thank you. Glad to know you are enjoying the mod.

Hi Drisky

Gouki

I downloaded the mod, opened the zipped folder and then dragged it into my mods folder (other mods worked this way). Is this not the correct way to install this mod?

I downloaded the mod, opened the zipped folder and then dragged it into my mods folder (other mods worked this way). Is this not the correct way to install this mod?

You would need to make sure the one you dragged into your mod folder is Ana_Vehicle_Respawner folder. Github puts the mod inside a folder called 7D2D-Vehicle-Respawner-master which you don't need and would mess up stuff.

You would need to make sure the one you dragged into your mod folder is Ana_Vehicle_Respawner folder. Github puts the mod inside a folder called 7D2D-Vehicle-Respawner-master which you don't need and would mess up stuff.

Cheers

Archived