Coppi's Additions and ServerTools fighting for Chat Hook

schwanz9000

UPDATED FOR A15 STABLE:

I have made a few modifications for people that like to run the following mods together. I call it the "ACS Mod" for short.

Alloc's Server Fixes 301 12_14_19

Copi's Mod 3.0 with chat hook commented out in API.cs.

ServerTools 3.7 Now using Server Tools Chat Color and Chat Flood Protection instead of Copi's

Added to ServerTools: /setreturn and /return commands (Removed /delreturn)

Added to and Changed Alloc's Webmap (See changelog below)

Download Version 4.0 HERE.

Installation:

1. Unzip the files and place them in the root\Mods folder
  2. First time users will need to setup ServerToolsConfig.xml in root/saves/ServerTools. Once the server is running, you can then setup the xml's for the tools you enabled.

Change Log:

Version 4.0

Updated to Alloc's Server Fixes 301 12_14_19

Version 3.0

NOTE: You will lose your current /home and /return points with this version. ServerTools changed the way /home works and the way it is saved. You no longer need the /delhome or /delreturn.

Updated all mods to their current versions above.

Removed /delreturn. /setreturn overwrites the previous return point.

Added/Changed the following to the webmap:

Added bookmarks

Added custom icons for players and zombies

Added player coordinates to player pop up

Added a position marker that shows coordinates

Added day of the week to the clock

Changed the background/"fog of war" color

Removed the minimap.

Version 2.1

Updated to ServerTools 3.6

Version 2.0

Updated to ServerTools 3.5

Thanks and credit for most of the code goes to Alloc, Coppi, and Dmustanger. Without them releasing their source code, this wouldn't have been possible.

Before wrong info starts spreading on this one ... ;)

Any number of mods can use the chat hook, as long as they don't block the message from propagating. I.e. if the first loaded mod already consumes the message than so it is. In this case I'd assume you got the chat command hide thing in coppi's activated and thus the stuff you want to be forwarded to other one won't get there.

Hey Alloc, any chance of getting Coppis additions hooked back up with your fixes? It makes it easier to get it on my streamline dedicated server as they block me from uploading .dll files to it, same as most server companies I guess. Its ok if they are able to download them and put them in their own repository for us renters to deploy as needed.

Umm...Don't worry about it, my test server went all laggy and started random crashes so I wound back to Coppis ver 2.0. All seems ok now. I have not crashed for any reason on either server before. They been running since A12.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The folder Server Tools contains 2 dll, the ServerTools.dll and a duplicate of 7dtd-server-fixes.dll. This produces an error when starting the server

2016-10-09T09:41:22 0.647 INF [MODS] Trying to load from ServerTools

2016-10-09T09:41:22 0.648 WRN [MODS] Mod has more than one DLL, not loading any code

Deleting the 7dtd-server-fixes.dll from the Server Tools folder fixed it.

Version 2.0

Updated to Server Tools 3.5

Now using Server Tools Chat Color and Chat Flood Protection instead of Copi's. All other Copi functions are intact.

You must delete GimmeItems.xml as well as the others listed previously if installing from a previous version.

Link to download and instructions updated in OP.

When doing the /gimme command, we have 2 instances of it now. The one from Server Tools with a 60 minutes cooldown, which is announced in chat in green letters. And a second one with no cooldown, which announces in white. Where from this second gimme comes, and how I can get rid of it, since without a cooldown it can be exploitet.

NvM, found the reason. It was the gimme in CBSM which, even if deactivated, seems to spit out gimme rewards. I removed the reward items there, and the double output stopped. Sorry, was my fault :>

• 2 weeks later...

Version 3.0

Updated all mods to their current versions.

Removed /delreturn. /setreturn overwrites the previous return point.

Added/Changed the following to the webmap:

Added bookmarks

Added custom icons for players and zombies

Added a position marker that shows coordinates

Added day of the week to the clock

Changed the background/"fog of war" color

Removed the minimap.

Archived